Splash

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

Clap Clap Clap

Yup, I was clapping. I admit it. Rhyth's got rhythm.

Her last line threw me off. When she kissed my cheek, I found myself going along with her last line. Don't think wrong but, I wanted more... I admit it, I was impressed. Wow, a girl can beat a guy in a rap battle. More specifically, Rhyth can beat me in a rap battle. She's just amazing like that...

Rhyth's POV:

Mark was clapping.

I didn't even stop to think about that last line. Whenever I rap I just go along with the rhythm. It's like my mouth had a mind of its own.

Mark was really good at rapping I gotta admit. But it's clear that I won this battle. Daebak! Wow, girls can show up guys in a rap battle.

"You are amazing," Mark said. He was walking closer to me.

"I hate to admit it," he began. He took another step closer to me. "But I want more." He smirked.

"I was just playing! Gosh Mark! It's called rapping," I said. I pushed him away playfully. I know what I said, but I didn't mean it.

I turned away, with my arms crossed. I was blushing right now at what he just said. I should be hitting him right now for saying such a thing, but instead my stomach was doing little somersaults inside.

But then I realized something, so I turned around and threw my arms around him.

"Did you just call me pretty earlier?" I asked.

"Maybe..." he said. I couldn't see his face but I could tell that he was smiling.

"Thank you, oh and one more thing," I broke away from the hug and pinched his cheeks.

"And that's for calling me ugly after that!" I said.

"You're so cute," he said. I was still pinching his cheeks so it looked weird when he talked. He reached over and pinched my cheeks too.

After we joked around for a bit about our rap battle, I decided to ask Mark about the other surprises for today.

"Is there a Surprise #2?" I asked. Oh please let there be a #2!

"Yup," he said. Daebak!!!

"Tell me!" I said.

"No, I want you to guess," he said. He was smiling cheekily. I hate you!

"How can I guess when you haven't given me a clue yet?" I asked. Hey, I do have a point here.

"Alright then, here's your clue," he said. I waited for him to give me the clue, but he didn't say a thing. Instead, he surprised me. He took my hand and led me out of the room. He didn't let my hand go until we were outside in his car. I asked him where we were going but he refused to tell me anything. Wtf Mark?! Where's my clue!

But then I thought, wait, he's taking me there right now! Ok? So no clue then?

Wait? This is the way to Mark's house! I was right! He parked on his drive way and looked at me with a smile on his face. What?

"Ok here's the clue," he said.

"Your house?" I was confused.

"Yeah," he said. "But guess what we're gonna do at my house?"

Uhhhhhh....

I was really weirded out right now. But good thing Mark cleared things up for me.

"No not that!" he said. "Definitely not that Rhyth!" He put his hand on mine to reassure me.

"Rhyth, I'm not that kind of guy. Look, I want you to trust me ok?" he said. I do trust him. It's just that there are some situations we're in that I kind of feel weirded out by. You know?

"Thanks," I said. I smiled to show him that I was fine now.

"So what's your guess?" he asked.

"Honestly," I said. "I have no idea Mark. Knowing you it's probably something that we've never even done together before."

"Oh Rhyth...," he ruffled my hair and poked my nose. He got out of the car and ran to my door. He opened it for me and offered his hand. I took it and we walked inside his house.

"Are your parents home?" I asked. I still felt kind of weird being the only ones at his house right now.

"No, both are at work right now." he said.

"Mark where are we going?" I asked. He was taking me somewhere.

"Close your eyes," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just do it Rhyth," he said annoyed. I closed my eyes. I felt him lead me around the house. Where are we going? What are we gonna do?

"Ok, you can open your eyes now!" he said.

I opened my eyes. Oh we were out side. Near his pool. Wait... Mark... What....

SPLASH!!!!!!!