Shirts

Dance Sarang

Mark's POV:

 
"Are we dead yet?" I asked. Note to self: NEVER go skydiving EVER again. The second I jumped out of that helicopter, I was already screaming for dear life. That was really scary, no scratch that, MORE than scary. When we landed on the the ground, I didn't expect my fall to be so smooth. I guess it's thanks to the parachute. I remember how stupid I was earlier.
 
*Flashback*
 
I'm falling. I'm seriously falling. I'm gonna die. Yup, I'm gonna die. Today is the day. My last day on earth-
 
"Mark!!!" Jota yelled. Apparently he's been yelling my name for some time now. I couldn't hear at first. In fact, who could? To talk, you have to be screaming your lungs out in order for the other person to hear. 
 
"Yeah?!!!" I yelled back. 
 
"Pull the parachute!!!" he yelled against the wind. 
 
"What?!?! I already have a pair of shoes!!!" I yelled back. I couldn't really hear what he said. So I figured he was asking if I had a pair of shoes on.
 
"No!!! I said parachute!!!" Jota yelled. 
 
"Air shoot?!?! What's that?!?!" I yelled back. I really couldn't understand what he was trying to say.
 
"PARACHUTE!!! PULL THE PARACHUTE!!!" Jota yelled his lungs out. 
 
"OHHH!!! OKAY!!!" I yelled. Wow, that made more sense. I felt around behind me for the parachute and yanked it as hard as I can. As we swiftly glided down, I couldn't help thinking how stupid I was just now. Aish...
 
*End of Flashback*
 
The parachute was yanked off of me. I looked around frantically for Rhyth. Was she okay? Was she hurt? Gosh, I shouldn't have let her skydive-
 
"Mark!" someone yelled. I looked to who was yelling my name and was more than happy to see Rhyth. I ran to her even though I tripped along the way because of the gear we had to wear. She was smiling from ear to ear. Did she actually enjoy it?
 
She attacked me in a huge hug, which made us topple to the ground. I looked at her and saw that she was still smiling. Looks like someone had fun.
 
"That was amazing!" she exclaimed. 
 
"Yup," I said. "That sure was amazing." She looked at me and smirked.
 
"I know you were scared out of your mind Mark," she said. "I could hear you screaming many feet away from you." 
 
Hmm, now that I think about it, I didn't really hear much screaming from Rhyth. Wait, I think I did, but her screaming was like the screaming you do when you're on a roller coaster. It was like a scream of fear and enjoyment combined in one scream. While my scream was just out of fear. 
 
"Psh no," I said. "I was screaming but I was screaming because I was having the time of my life up there." She smiled and ruffled my hair.
 
"I believe you Mark," she said. She made her way towards the building. 
 
"Yahhh!!" I yelled and ran after her. I don't think she believe me...
 
Rhyth's POV:
 
When I landed on earth, I gotta admit, I wanted to go again. Skydiving was really fun. The moment you jump out of the helicopter, you have this feeling that you're plunging down into the earth. So you basically feeling like your falling. I know it may sound weird, but that was my favorite part of the dive.
 
Hehe, the same thing goes for roller coasters. My favorite part of the roller coaster is the drop. I may sound crazy for thinking that, but I guess that's me, hehe. Crazy, adventurous, risk-taking Rhyth. 
 
I couldn't help thinking how cute Mark was throughout the whole dive. It was especially cute when he insisted that he wasn't scared at all.
 
Mark has a side to him that's very brave and fearless, while he has another side to him that's timid and fearful. I like how he shows me both sides to him. And I like how he tries his best to hide his timid side, but can never seem to hide it. 
 
I'm back in the dress that Mark gave me. The both of us decided to go to the mall after skydiving. On the way there, Mark still kept babbling on about how brave he was. A red light was nearing and Mark slowed to a stop.
 
"Seriously, if I had the choice to go skydiving over becoming a celebrity, I'd choose sky-" I interrupted Mark mid sentence with a peck on the cheek. I was glad that there was a red light so that I could finally think of a quick way to shut him up. Hehe, that peck on the cheek worked, leaving a flushed Mark.
 
"Would you please stop Mark?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. 
 
"Mark, I don't care whether or not you're a fearless or a scaredy-cat type of guy." I said. "I like you just the way you are. And you don't need to worry about seeming weak in front of me. In fact, when you show your weak side to me, I think you're really cute." 
 
Mark's face scrunched up as if he couldn't believe what I was saying. Just then, we heard a bunch of cars honking their horns. We both looked up to see that the light turned green. Oops...
 
Mark quickly stepped on the gas and we were off. All of a sudden, we started laughing our heads off.
 
"That was your fault," Mark said in between laughter.
 
"What? Me? You're the driver." I said while laughing. In a matter of minutes, we finally reached the mall.
 
"Yah, you're not gonna take advantage of the mission while we're at the mall right." I said. 
 
"Um, maybe a little," Mark said. He laughed as I frowned at him. The second we stepped into the mall, Mark took my hand and enclosed it in his. 
 
"Do you know what I've been thinking about getting ever since we became a couple?" Mark asked.
 
"What?" I said, curious.
 
"Couple shirts." Mark said. He looked to me with a smirk on his face. What...
 
"Mark," I said. "We already have a couple thing remember? The dog tags."
 
"I know, but I want something more noticeable to the eye." he said. "You know, something everyone can easily notice."
 
To be honest, I wasn't that big a fan of couple shirts. Whenever I see a couple walk by wearing couple shirts, I can't help throwing up in my mouth because of the cheesiness. But now that I think about it, I gotta admit, I was maybe kinda jealous? I sighed.
 
"Fine," I said. Mark's face brightened up when he heard me. He hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe. Wow, he really must've wanted couple shirts. 
 
He took my hand again and led me to a store in the mall. The store was called Couple's Corner. When we went inside, I was surprised to see so many couple items. From shirts, to mugs, to slippers, to jewelry. There was so many! Just then, Mark noticed me staring at all the couple items. 
 
"Cheesy right," Mark said. I looked to him and nodded my head vigorously. This was by far the cheesiest store I've ever been to. I didn't even know a store like this even existed. Mark went over to the store clerk, while I continued to gaze around the store.
 
Although these were all very cheesy, I couldn't help admitting that they are in fact cute. I noticed that there were couple items as well as items for married couples. Marriage seemed so alien to me. It seemed like miles away from where I am now. I shouldn't even be thinking about it. I slapped myself on both cheeks back and forth to get the thought out of my head.
 
"What are you doing?" Mark asked. I didn't even notice him approach me. I noticed two t-shirts in his hand. Wait, did he get them that fast?
 
"Nothing," I said. "Did you just buy those right now?" 
 
"Nope," he said. "I bought them last week."
 
"What?" I said. "But how did you..." Then it all started to click in my head. Aish, sometimes Mark can be such a pabo, but most of the time, he's really smart.
 
Mark made all these missions ahead of time, so when he made them, he planned out when he would give each mission and which one would work for each day. Mark you're such a smart pabo. Wait what...
 
He gave me one of the shirts. I unfolded it to see what was written on it. He did the same. I looked to him and smiled at what was on the shirt. Apparently the store had a fitting room, so we put our shirts on inside. We walked out and we were both smiling from ear to ear. I might never take this shirt off...
 
- Hello readers! Cheesy chapter again, hehe. So I decided to do a little contest with you guys. As you know, I didn't give any details about the couple shirts. So I thought, how about I make a contest to see who can design a couple shirt for Mark and Rhyth, hehe. The rules and guidelines are included in the link below as well as what you get if you win. Hehe, have fun and be creative! XD