Jealous

Dance Sarang

"Soooo.... What are you guys doing here?" said BamBam. "You're not on a date are you?" He was smiling in a teasing way. BamBam is really stupid because he thinks that since I'm so focused on dancing, I'll never get a boyfriend and end up lonely for the rest of my life. That's soo not happening to me!! Watch I'm gonna get a hot hubbie and live in a castle!! And BamBam will be one of my servants!!

"Why? Does it matter if we're on a date or not?" said Mark. My Gawd, I can't believe he just said that. I've got a question for you Mark, What is up with you? 

BamBam was shocked and scared for a moment. He was biting his lip trying to decide if what he's gonna say will get Mark more heated or save his sorry . I couldn't take the tension and decided to save my friend's . 
"So when do you guys perform?" I said. BamBam looked at me with thankful eyes. Mark just scoffed.

"We're actually last this time." said JB. "Yup, the best for last cuz the ladies will need an ambulance after we hit that stage!" said Jackson. GOT7 face palmed themselves. I was tempted to also, although his bragging is so cheesy and hilarious too. 

Mark left to go order some food. After a while I followed because I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to know what was up with him. He just all of a sudden turned crabby. He wasn't like that when we got here. 

"Hey, is something wrong. You've been pretty upset ever since GOT7 arrived." I said. He was waiting near the counter for the employees to call his name for his order. He didn't look happy to see me. "You didn't tell me you knew BamBam." he said in a rude way. "What?! I didn't even know he knew you and you knew him and that the two of you were in a dance group?!" I was mad. Yes, I was. I had the right to get mad at them too! I was about to say more when they called his name for his order. He took his order and left me without saying a word. Aish!!! I shook my head in frustration.

The first group that performed were pretty good. If you call girls in short shorty shorts good! Thumbs down! Although Jackson seemed to be very pleased with their performance. I tried many times to talk to Mark, but he just sat there eating French fries in anger. He looked like he wanted to murder those fries.

"Hey can we talk?" I turned to see BamBam. Dang it! I was hoping it was Mark. "Ok sure." I said. I left the table and followed BamBam to a corner of the club. I looked to see if Mark was watching. He was and immediately turned his head when he saw me watching him. 

"What's up with Mark? Do you know what's up with him?" asked BamBam. Mark? That's who he wants to talk about?! No, I'm mad at him and don't want to talk about him!

 "No I don't know what's with him. He's been crabby ever since you guys showed up. Does it have to do with you guys?" I said. 

"I don't know. We've never made him mad before. But I've noticed that he's been crabby towards me and me only. I've never made him mad. I'm actually his favorite." he said while pouting.

Huh, so what is his problem then? Wait, could it be? No I already forgot about that....but, I think he is. From the way Mark is acting, I think he's jealous. I couldn't believe it, but there was already evidence. Mark Tuan is officially jealous!!

Should I feel happy? Should I be mad? I don't know! Ugh, I'm actually having boy problems! I usually have school, family, or dancing problems. But boys?! Aish!! This is a new for me.

I decided not to tell BamBam about what I just realized. Yeah I don't think it's cool if I discuss boy problems with an actual boy. After BamBam and I finished talking we went back to the table. Mark pretended like he didn't care about us, even though I caught him eyeing us suspiciously while we were talking. You know, I never imagined that someone would be jealous of BamBam. Sure he was kiyo and could dance good, but still. Jealous of BamBam? 

"You know, I bet we're gonna win this week too." said Jackson. "Yeah maybe. Since we have Mark. The best choreographer ever!" said Jr. Huh, best choreographer ever you say? I'll be the judge of that. 

It was finally GOT7's turn to perform. They arranged themselves on stage, getting ready for their performance. The song began with a pretty catchy beat. I didn't expect it, but they were singing too! Wait, more like rapping! Omg, they're really good. I couldn't help but notice that the girl group that performed first was screaming like fangirls. Jackson looked at them and winked at them, but they weren't paying attention to him. They were looking at one guy and one guy only. Mark. 

Sup! I was so glad that I had short homework today. I had time to update so I did. Anyways, here's the song GOT7 danced to:
*** I Like You by, GOT7