GOT7

Dance Sarang

We walked inside the dance club and I was immediately blasted with the most awesome beats ever! Huh, daebak music....How about the dancing? No one was one stage right now because the competition didn't start yet. Mark led me to an empty table. 

"Do you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good. So we just came here to watch the competition?"

"Not just watch it."

"Really?"

"I'm competing too."

I knew there was a catch to us coming here. Mark just can't watch people dance. If people are dancing, he has to be dancing too. It's like a rule of his. No one dances unless Mark Tuan is dancing as well.

"Cool. So are you competing by yourself?"

"Nope. I belong to a dance group."

Mark belongs to a group? I thought he would always do his dancing by himself. Solo. Hmm, I guess not.

"Ah here they come now."

I turned my head to see six guys walking towards our table. Let me rephrase, five guys and BamBam!! What is he doing here?!?! 

"Yah! BamBam? You're in a dance group and you didn't tell me?!"

I was mad at him. How can he not tell me? We tell each other almost everything. What, is he ashamed by it or something? BamBam is a really good dancer too. He could also be good as me, if he practiced more I guess. I didn't even know he had other guy friends. I always thought he always had me as a friend and only me. Well, from time to time my brother is considered his friend too. He was shocked to see me here, obviously.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know you went here! How long have you been going here? Have you been going here and I haven't noticed before? Aish!!"

He stopped to catch his breath. Another fact about him: He would keep talking and talking if he was mad. He would go on and on...

"Look I didn't know you came here. And this is my first time here, ok."

"Wait. Are you with Mark?" BamBam said after catching his breath.

"Oh yeah and I came with Mark. I see you guys already know each other huh? I'll introduce him as someone else then. BamBam meet Mark, my dance trainer. Mark meet BamBam, my friend I think." I said shooting BamBam a smirk.

"I didn't know you knew Rhyth?" said Mark.

"I could say the same thing." said BamBam.

"Yah BamBam! Would you mind explaining to me why you never told me you came here!" I said.

I couldn't help but notice the other five guys feeling a bit awkward at the moment. I looked at Mark and motioned towards them to save them the awkwardness. 

"I guess I should start introducing you guys then. Guys this is Rhyth, the girl I told you I was training." One of the guys stepped up to me with his arms crossed. He looked like he was studying me or something. 

"You forgot to tell us something Mark." he said.

"What?" Mark said.

All of a sudden the guy in front of me started to smile at me. "You didn't tell us she was a girl. And you didn't tell us she was pretty too."

Ok...... Thanks, I guess? 

Two more guys came up beside the guy in front of me and thumped him on the forehead. "Yah Jackson! Stop flirting! She's obviously Mark's!" the two guys said. "I'm Yugeom," one of them said. "I'm JB," the other one said. They both held out their hands one by one for me to shake. Ok, Jackson, Yugeom, and JB, I know so far.

The other two guys introduced themselves as Jr and Youngjae. I can't wait to see them perform, for some reason. I guess I'm curious as to how good they are. Jackson was bragging about how they win almost every time they compete. When he said that he received more thumps on the forehead.

"BamBam, why didn't you tell me about this? About you being in a group. Don't get mad at me, but I always thought I was your only friend."

"Yah I have guy friends too!" he said. I laughed. He was so cute when he was mad. It also didn't help that he was waving a threatening hand at me. Like he could hit his BFF. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine I forgive you for not telling me. Whatever the reason why it doesn't matter anymore. You could tell me another time." I smiled. He smiled back and threw a playful arm around me and started to ruffle my hair. Mark was watching us and it looked like he was jealous. Mark, jealous?! Uh uh, I don't think so, right?

"So do you guys have a name for your group?" I asked. I wanted to forget about the thought of Mark being jealous for a while. 

"Yup," they said. They immediately arranged themselves in a line, made a seven with their hands, and said, "Come and get it, GOT7!"

GOT7 is their name?! Huh, it's surprisingly cute. I like it. I can't wait for them to perform.

 

Hello readers! Here's the song Rhyth heard when she walked in the dance club:

*** Crooked by GD