Corny

Dance Sarang

Mark and I were strolling at the park. It was a beautiful day. All of a sudden, Mark intertwined his hand with mine. I looked up at him to see a huge smile on his face.

"Do you remember anything about this park?" he asked.

Of course I did. Some of the sweetest memories came from this park. The day he danced to a girl group song. The day we had a picnic. The day he gave me that dog tag necklace.

I reached inside my shirt and took out the necklace he gave me. He did the same. He released his hand from mine. Instead, he put his arm around me.

"Rhyth, can you promise me something?" he asked.

"What is it?" 

"When you become a dance teacher and get really busy, promise me that you'll still have time for me." he said.

Oh Mark... 

"Mark..." I said. "Of course I'll still have time for you. I'll always have time for you." I poked his cheek.

"You didn't promise me." Mark said.

Sigh...

"I promise." I said.

"Can you promise me the same?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, next year you'll be given another trainee. And if it happens to be a girl, well...um..." Before I could finish talking, Mark pulled me up to his lips and kissed me.

"Rhyth, I'll always have time for you. And so what if it's a girl. I won't care. You're the only girl I care about." he said.

"Ugh, Mark! We sound so corny!" I laughed. No really! We did! It's so laughable! I can't believe we came to be this kind of couple!

"Yeah huh! Let's call ourselves the Corny Couple!" he said laughing. I laughed. Uh uh! No way! Haha Corny Couple!

"I'm the only girl you care about?" I asked.

"Yes, you are." he said.

"How about your mom?" I said. I laughed. Yeah, I know it's pretty lame. But it was funny!

He shoved me playfully.

"Yah! Mothers don't count! Of course I care about her too!" he yelled. But as he was yelling, he was laughing too.

"I know that! Just kidding Mark!" I said. We finally stopped laughing.

"I love you Rhyth." Mark said. 

I liked this about Mark. He didn't say this constantly. He didn't say this rarely. He said it at just the right times. He said it just enough. Not too little. Not too much.

"I love you too." I said.

~ Hi readers! I'm sooo sorry for not fulfilling my updates everyday! Short update today. I hope you don't mind. I made it extra fluffy. (cough cough and extra corny) I will finish this story! Oh I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who's still reading this story. I honestly didn't know that this story was gonna be so liked. I started this story thinking it wasn't such a unique and cool idea, tbh. Well, I guess I was wrong. ^^
Yay! I have over 70 subbies already! ^^ Thank u!