Dog Tag

Dance Sarang

I opened the box. For some reason, I was doing it very slowly. I don't know, I guess I wanted to remember every detail about this day. Wow Rhyth! I can't believe you forgot that today was Valentines Day! But, I guess it's pretty easy for me to forget since I don't do much on this day. On this day, I usually stay home and eat chocolate while watching movies. Oh yes and the occasional, "Go out tonight! Get off your Na Hyun!" from my lovely mother.

I was actually surprised when he handed me the box because 1) I didn't even know what today was 2) I didn't think jewelry or whatever was in it was Mark's style and 3) I was still trying to recover from the little performance he just put on for me. Inside was a dog tag necklace. On the front it said DANCE. On the back, it said MARK.

I was smiling like crazy. I've never received jewelry from a guy before, nor do I wear much jewelry. But, this was an exception of course. Plus it's simple and more out style. He took it out from the box and put it on me. Omg so cliche! But I love it!

The guys were still there, but JB was trying to tell them to leave us alone. He wasn't making progress.

Mark wasn't finished yet. He reached in his shirt and pulled out a matching necklace. It said DANCE on the front too. I reached over and flipped it over. I knew it. RHYTH.

"So what do you think?" Mark asked. We finally got rid of the guys and walked with holding hands.

"Thank you for the necklace. It's really sweet of you." I said.

"No not about that. I meant my y dance moves earlier." he said. I bursted out laughing. He was kidding. I knew it. I decided to play with him for a bit.

"Yes! Sooooo Y! Omg I think I was about to cry from the hotness overload!" I said. I over exaggerated a lot. He let go of my hand and crossed his arms behind his head.

"Yeah, I know," he said. I shoved him playfully.

"Why did you do that anyway?" I asked, still a bit curious. "You know, why did you dance to a girl group song?" He took a moment to think up an answer.

"Well, usually at this time we would be at training right? And since there's isn't any today, I thought I could add a little of training into today, you know?"

"How does that have to do with training? I know it's dancing but it's not mine nor your style." I said matter of factly.

"Yeah it does. It's our random dance of the day. We've never done girl group dances and I thought how about I do one for you today? Also, how about I let the boys join me in my humiliation." I laughed.

We eventually came to his car. He let go of my hand.

"Hold on, wait here. And close your eyes too." he said. He walked to the back of his car. I closed my eyes. What now Mark? Is this day gonna be full of surprises or something? I heard things being set up right after I heard him close the trunk. Is it?....

"Open!" he said. "Tada!"

It was a picnic. Aww Mark is so cute. What really got my attention is that he prepared all of my favorite foods. Wow, I couldn't help but wonder why one day at training he interviewed me about food. We ate together. Occasionally having food contests. I've learned that about Mark. He couldn't go a meal without having a contest. It went from catching three grapes in your mouth to spitting watermelon seeds the farthest. Yes, I actually spat watermelon seeds. I like how we could be cool and chill around each other. I like how he could still like me and at the same time think of me as one of the guys.

Eventually we finished eating and we were really full. I gotta say, Mark can cook. Mark yawned loudly and laid back on the grass. I laid back too. We were side by side on the grass.

"Rhyth? About last night. I don't want that to ever happen to us again. I don't ever want to feel jealous or anything. It was all so sudden to me. You and BamBam chumming around like you guys were really close. I couldn't control how I felt, what I said and, what I did last night. I hope you can forgive me for acting like such a jerk." he said.

"I already forgave you when you became my superhero last night." I said.

"I kept thinking about how I was late in saving you last night. If only I was faster then I could've have stopped you from even walking there in the first place. Then you could have avoided that guy and you wouldn't have experienced that." he said. He really felt awful about how he was a slow superman or something. I didn't want him to feel that way. At least he showed up and did something. Who knows what could've happened if he didn't show up at all?

"It's ok Mark. At least you showed up. You showed up and knocked the living day lights out of him. I thank you for that." I said.

"No prob."

 

~ Omg too cheesy? Whatever I thought it was cute and cheesy at the same time. :P