Ch. Two

This is Love

You walked into the shop holding hands with Jaejoong. He started to look around the shop, not really understanding how to choose an invitation.

You kept looking around the shop when one invitation finally caught your attention. It had two beautiful colors: cream and light pink. You pulled your hand out of Jaejoong's grip to take the invitation and have a better look of it. Jaejoong's attention turned to you when you did so. You opened the invitation and smiled when you saw how cute it was from the inside as well.

''You want these ones?'' Jaejoong asked. He was standing behind you, looking down at the invitation you were holding.

''What do you think about them?'' You asked, not really answering his question.

''They're actually the best ones here.'' Jaejoong said as he turned to look around the shop again and then back at the invitation. ''But...do you want these?'' Jaejoong asked. He always thought about you first, your opinion meant a lot to him.

You nodded and took a step backwards, your back pressing against Jaejoong's strong chest. Jaejoong smiled and wrapped both of his arms around your waist.

''I guess there's one thing you can scratch from your wedding plan list now.'' Jaejoong whispered and kissed your cheek.

You giggled and pulled out of his embrace. ''Let's go.'' You said and went to form the queue to pay for the invitations.

 

-- Meanwhile --

'Yah! ____ why haven't you replied back!? Where are you?' Minho thought as he was pacing around the living room.

''Move hyung!'' Taemin yelled annoyed as he was playing PS3 with Jonghyun. ''That's not fair, hyung!'' Taemin then shouted to Jonghyun.

''Can you all stop shouting?'' Onew asked as he was trying to read a book.

''Tae kick him!'' Key said with a smile, supporting the maknae.

Minho kept pacing in front of the TV, causing Taemin to lose. Somehow Jonghyun wasn't bothered about his dongsaeng pacing around, maybe because that helped him to win the game.

''Damn it!'' Taemin shouted and threw his head back.

''YES!'' Jonghyun shouted and jumped up from the couch.

''Can you shut up!?'' Minho asked irritated.

All of their eyes widened except Onew's. There was a knock at the door, the chicken they've asked for has arrived. Onew happily went to open the door.

''What the hell happened to you?'' Key asked and raised an eyebrow.

Minho didn't know what to tell his friends. ''Uh - mianhae.''

''Ani, you're telling us right now.'' Jonghyun said and sat down on the couch next to Taemin.

''Was it about the girl you were talking about last night?'' Taemin asked and tilted his head to one side.

''What?'' Minho asked confused. ''Tae, we didn't talk about girls yesterday.''

''You did... when you were asleep.'' Taemin smiled.

Jonghyun and Key were smiling now. ''Go on.''

''W - What?'' Minho asked surprised. He didn't know that he talked during his sleep.

''You said you missed her. You missed her touch, her voice, her -''

''Okay!'' Minho stopped him.

''Did he mention her name?'' Jonghyun asked with a smirk.

Taemin shook his head. ''But he did said that her hair smelled good.''

''Do we know her?'' Onew asked, he was standing next to the couch right now, eating some fried chicken.

The four of them had turned their heads to look up at him. None of them moving, they were just waiting for his answer.

''What?'' Minho asked again. He couldn't think right now.

Jonghyun sighed and rolled his eyes. ''Who's the girl, Minho?''

 

-- At the Mall --

You and Jaejoong had decided to go shopping for the rest of the day. Jaejoong didn't buy anything, but on the other hand you were buying a lot, more than the usual.

''Do you like this?'' You asked as you came out of the changing room. You turned around and looked at yourself in a mirror, your back facing Jaejoong.

You were wearing a short red dress.

Jaejoong smiled. ''You look y, babe.'' Jaejoong said and just sat there looking at you.

Just then two of the people you knew walked into the Mall, holding hands.

''____!?'' A female voice squealed. You turned around and smiled too.

''SunJung! What are you doing here?'' You asked and went to hug her.

''Sure, just forget about oppa.'' Yunho said crossing his arms. He was just standing a few feet behind SunJung.

''Annyeong oppa!'' You said and went to hug Yunho.

''How are you, Jaejoong?'' SunJung asked and went to hug Jaejoong too. ''What are the two of you doing in a changing room by yourselves?'' SunJung teased and winked.

Yunho raised an eyebrow and tighten his hug. He was always acting like an older brother for you.

''Oppa,'' you shook your head and pulled out of his embrace. You went to sit on the couch, just next to Jaejoong.

''You two are just so adorable. I can't believe you got engaged even before your unni!'' SunJung said faking a pout.

You giggled and took Jaejoong's hand into yours. ''I'm just happy that he's the one.'' You smiled. Jaejoong smiled too and kissed you.

''Yah! No making out in front of your oppa!'' Yunho said.

For the rest of the day you and Jaejoong spent some time with Sunjung and Yunho. Yunho drove you back home since Jaejoong had to go to his office because there was a problem. You didn't ask about it and you just nodded, understanding that he needed to help his company out.

''Want to come in?'' You asked and took your keys out.

Your oppa shook his head. ''I can't, mianhae.''

You nodded and didn't ask what was the problem again. You were kind of tired anyways, even though it was just seven o'clock.

''Komawo, oppa. Take care.'' You said and closed the door behind you.

You went to take a shower and just chill out. As soon as you were done, you started to put the new clothes you bought into your closet. Just then your cell vibrated, you received a message from Minho oppa.

I waited for your reply all day ): - Minho

You didn't understand the message. What did he mean by that? He didn't ask you anything.

What do you mean, oppa? - ____

You didn't have to wait a lot for Minho to reply back.

About the message I sent you this morning... *sigh* - Minho

You narrowed your eyes confused, and thought about today in the morning. Nope, you didn't receive a message from him, you were sure of it. You even checked your messages.

You didn't text me, oppa. I just checked my previous messages. What was it about? - you

Want to go out with me sometime? - Minho

What!? Not. Again. Didn't Minho understand that you were already taken? Engaged!

I'm engaged, Minho. No thanks. - you

So you don't go out with your friends anymore because you're engaged? - Minho

I know your meaning of going out, oppa. - you

C'mon. Just one date, okay? I promise it'll be the best you've ever had! - Minho

You see? Date... I can't. - you

Okay, okay. What about we go out as friends? - Minho

 

[Minho's POV]

I sighed and walked out of the living room and up the stairs into my room. Why did she have to be engaged now?

You promise it's just as friends? - my girl (*That's how you're named in Minho's cell phone)

I smiled.


I didn't know what to put in this chapter, but I hope I made a good one!

Also, SunJung is a fictional character!

@Xcassie4lifeX: Komawo! :D Hehe...but, Minho's a good guy too :)

@Sameaknaaa: Komawo! Lol :D

Comment and subscribe <3