Chapter 32

This is Love

Even though you were just waking up, you already felt tired. SunJung called all your close girl friends and invited them to your bachelorette party. It was nice and the best thing was that you had a great time. Yesterday night you couldn't sleep until it was three o'clock in the morning, and you've only slept for five hours.

''Good morning, future Ms. Kim!'' SunJung smiled as she walked into your new bedroom in SunJung's apartment.

''I don't understand why can't I go back to my house.'' You murmured and closed your eyes again.

''Yesterday was your bachelorette party, and today you'll be spending the whole day with me. NO boyfriends allowed.'' She said with a smile. ''I'll let you sleep more, but as soon as you wake up again, we'll be going somewhere else.''

SunJung stood up from the bed and then walked out of the bedroom. You immediately fell asleep again...

MEANWHILE

''Hyung! Tomorrow is ____'s wedding!'' Taemin shouted while running to the dining room where all SHINee was.

Minho nodded as he was looking at your wedding's invitation.

''I wonder how Minho's feeling.'' Key murmured to Onew.

Onew turned to look at Minho and bit his lower lip. Not only was Key and Onew worrying about Minho, but Jonghyun as well. Only Taemin seemed to be oblivious about it.

AT JAEJOONG'S

''Hyung, tomorrow you'll be a married man!'' Yunho exclaimed as he sat down on the couch. ''Who would've thought that you were going to be the first one of us to get married!''

''Yeah! I always thought that would be me...'' Changmin said.

All DBSK turned to look at Changmin and gave him a look.

''Are you ready for it, hyung?'' Junsu asked.

Jaejoong nodded. ''I'm definitely ready for it. I don't have any doubts.''

''That's good, because if you hurt ____ you'll regret it.'' Yunho said as though he was your older brother or even your father.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. ''I won't. I mean...in every relationship, every couple argues...but, no matter what it is about, I'm sure we'll always be together.''

AT SHINEE'S

''I'll be leaving now, araseo?'' Minho said and put on his leather jacket. He opened the door and bade farewell to his friends before walking out.

After Minho went to the market to buy some things, he decided to stop at the park and just relax there before going back to his apartment. He thought about what Taemin had told him a few days ago at the beach house...

 

''It's true, I like what I can't have, but with ____ it's different. I love her because she drives me crazy.'' Minho chuckled humorlessly.

''Hyung, I can assure you that she doesn't. Someday you'll find a girl who's really gonna drive you crazy.'' Taemin said and chuckled.

 

Minho heaved a sigh and then turned to look up at the sky. He hoped that Taemin was right... What he wanted now for his life, was to find the right girl and hopefully settle down as well...


This chapter was really short, right? >.< Mianhae.

 

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]