Wedding Reception [ Part III ]

This is Love

This was one of the few moments when he actually does remember someone, especially when he actually doesn't know her at all. He knew that she was the girl with whom he accidentally bumped with before walking into your bride's room to talk with you.

''...the Bride's.'' Minho answered. ''She's my best friend.''

The girl laughed, a little bit humorlessly, and then slightly shook her head. ''You really don't remember me, right?'' She asked and turned to look at somewhere else for a second, but then back at Minho's face.

Minho raised up both of his eyebrows, surprised with what she just said. ''Yeah. You're the girl who I met before going into ____'s room.'' He said.

She shook her head and heaved a sigh. ''That just confirms what I just said.''

Minho was now more than confused. ''What?''

''The great kingka, Choi Minho, doesn't remember about me.'' She said and shook her head, again. ''That's kinda sad.''

Minho was even more susprised now that she just called him 'the great kingka'. She even knew his whole name. Have she met him before? Why is it that Minho doesn't remember?

''I - I'm . . . mianhae.'' Minho gave up. ''I don't remember...Maybe if you tell me your name, I will.''

''I'm Park SuJeon. I used to hang out with ____ in High School, and I was the one who made the two of you know each other when we were all ten years old.'' She said and then shrugged.

Minho's eyes widened when he heard her words. She was the one who made the two of them know each other...and they eventually became best friends.

''Ah ~ mianhae, Su Jeon!'' Minho apologized, feeling very embarrassed. ''I...I've been too...you know...I've been thinking too much...''

''You don't need to tell me, Minho.'' Su Jeon shrugged. ''I'm a close friend to ____, she told me. You know, even though she's married to Jaejoong oppa now, I'm sure that deep inside, you wanted this for her.''

''You do?'' Minho asked, he couldn't believe Su Jeon's words.

She nodded. ''Yeah. Anyways, that's what the great Kingka would've been like, but who knows? Maybe you've changed during these past years?''

Minho shook his head. ''The great Kingka wouldn't have thought that way, Su Jeon, he would most likely be selfish. But, I've changed now, I guess I'm more mature. And...please stop calling me 'the great kingka', it's weird.''

Su Jeon nodded. ''Well, you knew him better than I did.'' She shrugged. ''Anyways, this is a wedding. You're supposed to be having fun and not sitting around doing nothing.'' She said and then turned around, walking away.

Minho thought about what she said and yeah, she's right. He stood up from the chair and turned to look at her direction.

''Hey!''

She turned around, somehow knowing that Minho was calling her.

''Would you like a drink?'' He asked while walking towards her and then stopping in front of her.

Su Jeon smiled and nodded. ''...Sure.''

 

 

You and Jaejoong both ran out of your wedding reception and went outside. Today seemed to be the perfect day. You closed your eyes and threw your head back, feeling the cold breeze.

''Yeobo.'' Jaejoong whispered in your ear and wrapped both of his arms around your waist.

You chuckled and turned around to face him, still in his arms.

''I want you to promise me something, Jae.'' You said and closed your eyes while you rested your head on his chest.

''And what would that be?''

''Promise me that you'll never leave me.'' You whispered.

Jaejoong chuckled and threw his head back while pulling you up. ''Shouldn't it be all the way around?'' He asked.

You raised an eyebrow, confused.

''I'm the one who's supposed to be afraid that you might leave me, sweetie. I mean, you're every guy's dream, and I'm just that lucky to have you for myself.'' He whispered. ''I even love to argue with you,'' he chuckled and shook his head.

''You're talking nonsense!'' You said. ''Kim Jaejoong, mention just one girl who won't fall for your charms!''

''Kim ____, I don't care. I just care about you. Now, I won't leave you, just if you ask me to, babe.''

''Then be ready for a life change, hubby, because I'll never ask you such thing!''

 

 

Both you and Jaejoong were saying good bye to all your guests before going to the airport and to your honeymoon.

''____!'' Minho shouted, hoping that he would be able to say good bye to you. ''____!''

Before you could even get out of the reception, Minho grabbed your wrist and smiled when he finally got to you.

''____,'' he whispered.

''Minho!'' You smiled and threw your arms around his neck. ''Thanks for coming, oppa, I love you!''

''____, promise me that we'll always be friends.'' He said.

''I promise, Minho. Promise me that you'll ask Su Jeon out.'' You winked. ''I saw the two of you during my wedding reception. You thought I wouldn't?''

Minho chuckled and then let go of you. '''We'll see.''

''Bye oppa!''

''Have fun, dongsaeng!'' Minho said and took a step back.

''Let's go now, yeobo.'' Jaejoong said.

You smiled and disappeared into the car. You turned around and waved good bye to everyone. You were officially Ms. Kim!


@NinjaLunara123: Haha, there it is! New OC, haha ^^ Yay, they are finally married to each other! ^^

@lalalalala: Haha, Su Jeon, new OC.

@SharmillaE: Oh ~ this was the surprise! He met a new girl! And there's still a few chapters, some will have Minho and the girl spending some time together to know about the things going on between them.

@ivylicious18: Su Jeon, new OC. ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]