Ch. Nine

This is Love

Minho laughed and rolled his eyes. ''What about if we have lunch together?'' He stopped you. You looked up at him, and thought about it...

''Yeah. Why not?'' You shrugged.

Minho walked out of the market with you and helped you grab some of your bags since he was holding just a small one and you had a lot.

''I should probably leave this at my house first. Where should we meet?'' You asked as you started to put the bags on your car's trunk.

''Uh...or...maybe...I can go to your place?'' Minho asked. You weren't really sure about that idea.

''Um...maybe...'' You were about to say something but then Minho sighed and nodded. There was something in his face that made you feel guilty...and you didn't even know why. What the hell? ''Sure, get in the car.'' You finally gave up.

Minho looked up at you, surprised. ''Chincha?'' He asked. You nodded. ''Get into the car before I change my mind.''

 

 

''Just leave the bags on the kitchen's table.'' You said as you opened the door. Minho nodded and walked into your house.

''Um...____?'' He called for you.

''What's wrong?'' You asked as you stood behind him, holding some bags too.

''It's my first time here, so yeah...where's your kitchen?'' He asked.

''C'mon.'' You said and walked in front of him. ''Just leave them here.'' You said as you put down the bags you were holding, Minho did the same.

''You have a pretty big house.'' Minho said looking around.

''Yeah...I guess.''

Just then, you started to show Minho around.

''You could easily be an interior designer.'' Minho complimented you. ''You're good at that.''

You chuckled. ''Komawo. And...this is my room.'' You said as you opened two doors revealing a huge room with a queen-sized bed with white sheets, a TV plasma, etc.

''Whoa ~ Nice!'' Minho said as he stepped in. You thanked him again. ''You got this room for yourself?''

''Ani,'' you shook your head. ''Jaejoong sleeps here too.''

Minho then stopped walking and slowly turned around to face you. ''Jaejoong...sleeps here?'' He repeated.

You nodded. ''Yeah...we're engaged, remember?'' You said and lifted your hand, showing him the ring.

''Uh...yeah...sure. We should go eat lunch, it's already 2 p.m.'' Minho said and walked out of the room.

''We could eat here.'' You proposed as you walked behind Minho. He turned around and gave you a questioning look.

''You know how to cook?'' He asked.

''Yah!'' You complained as you saw his surprised look. ''What kind of wife would I be if I didn't know how to cook? I need to take care of my husband and family.''

Minho chuckled, actually ignoring your last sentence. ''I remember you didn't know how to cook.''

''Yeah, yeah, everyone does.'' You rolled your eyes playfully. ''So what do you say?''

Minho shrugged. ''Why not? It would be interesting to taste your food.'' Minho chuckled.

''Interesting? Well...you should know I learned from the best cook. You won't be disappointed.'' You smiled and walked into your kitchen.

Minho thought about who could you have possibly learned from and this answer popped into his mind: Jaejoong... Still, he didn't care about that right now. You were going to cook for him, and that made him happy. He smiled and walked into the kitchen too.

 

''How is it?'' You asked with a smile. Minho opened his mouth and pulled the spoon in and then out. ''Say something!''

He then swallowed. ''Yah! You're still as impatient as you were before.'' You rolled your eyes. ''Okay...your food is...'' Minho decided to tease you by saying it very slowly.

''Spit it out, Minho!'' You said.

He chuckled. ''As I was saying... Your food is... delicious!'' He then concluded.

You smiled. ''Komawo, oppa.'' You heard the front door closing and immediately hopped off the tall chair in your kitchen and went to stand on the doorway.

''Who's here?'' Minho asked.

''My fiancé.'' You said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. Minho rolled his eyes.

''Hey doll,'' Jaejoong greeted you and then gave you a soft kiss. ''It smells good.'' He said and then turned to look at the clock. ''Cooking already? It's only 3 p.m.''

''Ne... Minho and I were just having some lunch.'' You said and pulled Jaejoong into the kitchen.

Jaejoong was surprised. Minho was in his house?

''Annyeong,'' Jaejoong greeted him.

''Annyeong,'' Minho greeted back. There was a brief moment of silence before Minho cleared his throat and spoke. ''I should get going. Thanks for the meal, ____. Hope to see you soon. Take care. See you later, Jaejoong.'' He said and started his way out of the kitchen. You followed behind Minho and then bid good-bye to him when you opened the door for him.

''You came back early,'' you said with a smile and closed the door.

''Ne... I was feeling sick.'' Jaejoong turned around and went towards the bedroom. You followed behind him.

''What do you have?'' You asked as you put your hand on his forehead. ''Would you like me to prepare something for you? A soup? Or do you want a massage?'' You asked lovingly.

Jaejoong smiled. ''Ani, it's nothing serious. You should rest too. Come on.'' Jaejoong said as he pulled you into bed next to him. You didn't complain and just lied down next to him. Jaejoong closed his eyes. You smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. His arms immediately wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer to him.

 

You sat up on your bed and placed one of your hands on your forehead and the other hand on your stomach. You were starting to feel sick too. You quickly stood up from the bed and ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You started to throw up then.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the sound of someone throwing up. I couldn't quite see anything since it was dark. I turned around, but didn't feel ____ anywhere near me. I sat up on my bed and took my cell phone, it was already 1 a.m.

''Baby?'' I called out.

The bathroom's door slowly started to open as ____ walked out. She turned off the lights and lied down on the bed next to me. I lied down again and wrapped my arms around her, she was sweating.

''Are you okay, doll?'' I asked concerned as I quickly sat up again and the lights.

She nodded and pulled the sheets up. ''Ne...''

''Were you throwing up?'' I asked as I sat down next to her. She nodded.

''But it was just food poisoning, nothing to worry about.'' She said.

''Why are you sweating?'' I continued.

''It's hot, that's all.'' She said and closed her eyes.

''You sure you're okay, doll?'' I asked. She opened her eyes again and smiled.

''I'm fine, Jae. Let's go back to sleep, araso?'' She then looked up at me. I was still unsure about it. ''What do you want me to do to assure you that I'm fine?'' She asked.

I smiled. ''A kiss.''

She chuckled. ''Morning breath, Jae.'' She said and closed her eyes. I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

''I don't mind that,'' I said after the kiss and after turning off the lights I lied down next to her.


@Sameaknaaa: ^^ You had lunch with him!

@Cupcakes10000: Lol, I'll think about the rated scenes. I think there are under-aged people reading though... Mianhae for making you waiting for an update. I hope this was a good chapter!

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]