Chapter 30

This is Love

''How have you been?'' Jaejoong asked when you went to lie down next to him on bed. You wrapped both of your arms around his waist and rested your head on his strong chest.

''I missed you.'' You smiled and closed your eyes.

Jaejoong smiled too and pulled you up. You looked up at him, and even before you could meet his eyes, he had already kissed you. Your arms moved from his waist to his neck and your legs were now wrapped around his waist (Jaejoong was sitting up in bed). He stopped kissing you on the lips and moved down to your jaw and then to your neck.

''...Wait!'' You exclaimed and moved away from him, running back into the bathroom.

''Huh?'' Jaejoong asked himself confused at the sudden reaction. He slowly stood up from bed and went to the bathroom. ''Yah! Jagiya, what's wrong?'' He asked as he went to stand behind you.

''Ani...pregnancy symptoms.'' You shrugged and then moved closer to him. ''So...'' You said in a sultry voice as you moved your hands to remove his shirt.

Jaejoong smiled and leaned down to kiss you. He picked you up by your thighs and moved to the bed once again. He was about to remove your shirt when he saw you more pale than usual.

''Are you okay?'' Jaejoong asked as he stopped.

''Yeah...I'm just tired, that's all.'' You said and smiled.

Even though Jaejoong really wanted to do it tonight, he knew that it would be better if the two of you didn't. He stood up from bed and helped you so that you could feel more comfortable.

''Would you like some tea?'' He asked sweetly as he your hair. You closed your eyes and shook your head. ''Araseo. Tell me when you need or want anything, ne?''

You nodded before falling asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

''Good morning babe.'' You smiled when you saw Jaejoong walking out of your bedroom.

Jaejoong smiled and then stretched his arms with a yawn. ''Are you feeling better?''

''Ne!'' You nodded and then put some food in front of him on the table. ''I can't believe you've got to work today... I mean, shouldn't your boss give you a day off because you just came back from Japan with a new contract?''

Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head. ''But, we're getting married soon, and don't forget about our long honeymoon.''

You beamed and nodded. ''No one will bother us during the honeymoon!''

''And we can do whatever we want.'' Jaejoong said with a wink.

''Who says I want that?'' You teased.

Jaejoong pouted like a child and put down his fork.

You laughed and turned around to continue cooking.

LATER

''Annyeong hyung!'' Yunho greeted happily when he saw walked into Jaejoong's office with two cups of coffee. He handed one to Jaejoong and then sat across from him on another armchair.

Jaejoong stretched on his armchair and then heaved a sigh before drinking his coffee.

''Tired?'' Yunho asked him while looking at some of the work Jaejoong has been doing.

Jaejoong slowly nodded. ''Yeah...but I'm sure you know what I want to hear now, Yunho. What happened at the beach house? Why was she staying with Minho? I thought you were going to -''

''Jaejoong, just listen, araseo? Nothing happened. I can assure you that. Actually, ____ talked a lot about you and also about the baby.'' Yunho said. ''And Minho realized by himself that ____ won't choose him. We actually didn't need to do anything...Even though Taemin did try to do some 'missions'.''

''Who's Taemin?'' Jaejoong asked confused.

''Minho's dongsaeng.''

''So...nothing happened at all?'' Jaejoong asked again.

Yunho shook his head. ''Nothing to worry about.''

Jaejoong smiled. ''Gamsa, Yunho.''

''So, talking about ____...where are you taking her for the honeymoon?'' Yunho asked curious.

Jaejoong smiled and finished drinking his coffee before answering.


 

When you're going to vote, please write if your voting for the girl name, the boy name or even both.

If you're going to vote for ''your choice'' then first vote in it and then write the name in a comment below or in the poll's comment section ^^

Make sure to vote before leaving! ^^

@SharmillaE: Oh, well, the story is still not over and I've already got something planned for Minho ^^.

@KIMJAEJOONGLOVE: No...but I've got something planned for him before the story ends ^_~

@lalalalala: Tae <3 Keke, yeah ^^

@NinjaLunara123: Keke, HI! Jae & Minho <3 LOL!

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]