Remembering Old Times

This is Love

You were cleaning the house when you suddenly found an old box inside your dressing room. You furrowed your eyebrows confused and took the box out. You sat down on your bed and opened it. Your eyes widened when you saw what it was. There were lots of pictures and cards inside, plus some small toys. These were your old memories.

One picture caught your attention and you pulled it up to have a better look at it. In the picture, both Jaejoong and you were standing together at a balcony. Behind was a beautiful view of Korea at night. You turned the picture around and saw that it had a message written behind.

The best date and girl I've ever had. I know we just started dating, doll, and it may seem rushed, but...Saranghae doll. Jaejoong.

''Doll'', that was one of the first nicknames and the official one for you from Jaejoong.

[Flashback]

''I'm sorry to disturb you, but I see that you're awake.'' A very handsome man said as he stepped into your room.

''Who are you?'' You asked. Was he another friend that you didn't remember? ''Do I know you?'' Just a few days ago you came back from California after living there for about five years.

''This is the first time we've seen each other.'' He informed you. ''I'm Kim Jaejoong.''

Kim Jaejoong had a kind smile on his face. You were amazed at how handsome he was. His dark eyes, dark hair, smooth skin, strong arms, sensual lips... You slightly shook your head and came back to reality.

''Do you prefer ____ or miss?'' Jaejoong asked you while he walked closer.

You shook your head, you were still kind of lost in your thoughts. ''I - I don't know.'' What a stupid thing you just said! You thought. Of course you prefer ____!

''What about cutie or doll?'' He smiled. He was already in front of you.

Your face heated up as you started to blush. He chuckled and took your chin in his hand.

''You're such a cute girl and yet...y.'' He whispered.

You shivered. Just then someone opened the door and came into your room.

''Noona! You get away from her!'' Your five-year-old cousin shouted.

''See you later...doll.'' Jaejoong said while your cousin was pushing him outside.

Who the hell is Kim Jaejoong? What was he doing in my room? You thought now that you weren't daydreaming.

[End of Flashback]

The day after you met him, you got to know why he was in your house. He knows your dad and was planning to work with him for a few months before helping his father with their family business. But still...he never actually told you why he went to your room.

Another picture caught your attention. It was a picture of you wearing a formal red dress while at the beach.

[Flashback]

''Annyeonghaseyo Jaejoong.'' Mrs. Nang (one of your housekeepers) greeted him. ''Come in.''

You kissed you 5-year-old cousin before standing up too.

''Do I get a kiss too?'' Jaejoong asked as he handed you some orchids.

''Gamsahabnida Jae-oppa.'' You thanked him and also kissed his cheek. Your appa walked down the stairs and you excused yourself, saying that you were going to give this flowers a nice vase with water.

''Good evening, Jaejoong.'' You heard your appa say. ''Where are you taking my daughter?''

''Down at the beach sir.'' Jaejoong smiled.

You then found a nice glass vase and after you put the orchids in it, you decided to walk towards the living room and join their conversation. Just then you bumped into someone, and before you could take a step backwards he took you by your waist and pulled you closer.

''Are you okay?''

''Mianhae!'' You apologized before looking up at him.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. ''It's okay, doll.'' Jaejoong smiled. You blushed when you heard him call you like that. ''Blushing again? Aren't you already used to me calling you like that, doll?'' He chuckled again and you blushed madly. ''We should get going, c'mon.'' He said as he pulled you out of the house.

[End of Flashback]

Actually, that was what happened before he took that picture of you at the beach. You put the picture back into the box and took your cellphone out. You wrote a message and then sent it. The next thing you did was to pull out a card and read it. It was from one of your friends from sixth grade...

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

All of us were already full, but as always Changmin can still eat more. I pulled out my cellphone and saw that I had a message from ____, while Changmin ordered some cake.

Looking and remembering old times with you - yeobo

Even though the two of us aren't married yet, I already call ____ ''yeobo''.

I smiled as I read her message and decided to text back.

You are? What have you remembered? - Jae

When I first met you (by the way you haven't told me why you went into my room yet), and out first date at the beach. - yeobo

I walked into the wrong room. (Jaejoong decided to tease you) Oh, I remember. I loved that red dress. What happened with it? - Jae

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

 

You rolled your eyes playfully when you read that message.

It's somewhere inside my closet... - you

You took out a small toy, and smiled. It was a small panda bear hugging a heart that said ''Mine''.

[Flashback]

You were inside your bedroom, trying to decide which baby doll to wear for Valentine's Day. You sighed and took both outfits out. As soon as you saw Changmin oppa standing outside in your living room, you hid them behind you.

''SunJung come to the bathroom with me please.'' You said. ''I need to ask...and show you something.''

SunJung turned around and looked at your confused. ''What?''

''Yah! Dongsaeng-ah!'' Changmin said. ''Whatever it is...I'm sure you can ask it here.''

You looked at Changmin. Did he really think about something y? Sigh.

''I can't...'' You said.

''Why?'' SunJung then asked.

''Because I wanted to ask you which baby doll to wear for tonight so that Jaejoong would have with me.'' You said and showed her two baby dolls. One was white and the other one was red.

Changmin's eyes widened as he stared at the two outfits. He cleared his throat and turned to leave, but before he stepped out of the house you heard him whisper ''The red one.''

[End of Flashback]

You rolled your eyes playfully as you thought about that day. After that, the atmosphere between you and Changmin was a little bit awkward, but good thing that things are back to normal.

You put the small toy inside the box again and closed it before putting it back into the closet. You smiled at the old times and continued cleaning the house.


What did you think about the chapter? What about the way you met Jaejoong?

These were just some things that came to my mind, except the one of Valentine's Day (which was something I saw in the TV programme ''FRIENDS'' if any of you have ever seen it or remembers it).

Hope you liked it.

@6002thehyol: Komawo! Thanks for your kind comment! Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!

I'll try to update asap. Comment