Ch. 23

This is Love

''Dongsaeng!'' SunJung grinned as she took a seat across from you. The two of you have planned to meet each other in this beautiful restaurant that has delicious food.

''How have you been?'' You asked and took a seat too. The waitress came and handed two menus for the two of you and after asking what you would like to drink, she left.

''Whoa, your s look bigger!'' SunJung commented and laughed.

''Sun!'' You exclaimed and tried covering them with your hand, feeling kinda embarrassed.

''I want mine to be like that.'' SunJung commented bluntly.

''Can you please stop that?'' You said and took your drink.

SunJung laughed and then took her drink too. ''So, what's new?''

You raised an eyebrow. ''You do know that we're going to the beach house, right?''

''Oh! Actually, I can't.'' SunJung commented. ''But oppa did tell me about it.''

''Wae!? You can't leave me alone! Do you know how many guys are going!?''

''Oh, stop it drama queen. It would have only been Yunho, Junsu and Changmin oppas but no, you had to ask for Minho to join, right? Anyways, why did you do that?'' SunJung asked very interested about your answer.

''Because he's a friend.'' You stated and started to drink again.

''A friend?'' SunJung repeated. You nodded. She heaved a sigh and shook her head. ''I can't believe it.''

 

-- In Japan --

''Jinjja? Did she agree?'' Jaejoong asked. Yoochun was sitting across from him, looking at his menu, trying to decided which dish to pick. ''Ah! Yes! Araso. That's fine with me.'' Jaejoong grinned. He was at the phone. ''She did what!? Seriously!?'' Jaejoong asked, his smile was now gone. ''YAH! Damn it!'' He cursed and then hang up the phone.

''What happened?'' Yoochun asked, still looking down at his menu.

''Yunho invited ____ to the beach house, and SHE invited Minho.'' Jaejoong muttered.

''I'm sure whatever it is, you won't need to worry about it.'' Yoochun said and then called for the waiter. ''I'll have --''

''How are you so sure?'' Jaejoong asked, interrupting him.

'' -- the house specialty.'' Yoochun finished and then turned to look at Jaejoong.

''I'll have the same.'' Jaejoong said and then the waiter left.

''Don't you trust ____? And besides, didn't she already cleared that she wasn't going to leave you?'' Yoochun raised an eyebrow.

Jaejoong nodded. Even though she had, I can't help but worry about it...

 

-- In Seoul --

''Gamsahabnida ____,'' Taemin smiled and bowed in front of you. You smiled too and shook your head. ''It's nothing. I'm glad you're coming.''

''Some of your other friends are coming too, right?'' Key asked. You nodded.

''Are you going to be the only girl?'' Jonghyun asked. You heaved a sigh and nodded too.

''Well, I'll be leaving now. Don't forget to pack your sunscreen.'' You said and walked out of their apartment. Minho had already moved out of your house since his apartment was fine now.

''She's a nice girl.'' Onew smiled and nodded.

Minho smiled too and nodded. ''Of course she is.''

Taemin smiled. ''You're already over her, right hyung?'' He asked.

''I'm tired now. We should go to sleep, tomorrow we'll need to wake up early.'' Minho said and then walked out of the living room.

''I guess that's a no.'' Jonghyun commented, looking at Taemin.

''I never imagined Minho chasing after an engaged girl.'' Key commented and shook his head.

Even though he loves her, he can't be with her. There has to be a reason why ____ agreed marrying Jaejoong. She loves him. Minho needs to understand that. Taemin thought and heaved a sigh. How was he going to make his hyung understand that?


Ah! I write this story as the ideas come and I have a feeling that it's gonna end soon >< oh, but who knows? Maybe not.

@Sameaknaaa: I'm glad ^^ haha

@lalalalala: It is! ^^

@qualcuno: It's okay. That's your opinion and what you think about the story, not everything can be possitive. And yeah, they've been friends since they were ten years old so...I guess there's a strong bond between the two of them.

What did you think about this chappie?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]