Ch. Three

This is Love

''Up!''

Jaejoong murmured something you couldn't really understand when you slightly hit his with the palm of your hand. You smiled and leaned down on his back (Jaejoong was sleeping on his stomach, his back facing you).

''____...'' he murmured again, this time you did understand.

You leaned down your face and kissed his cheek. ''You need to go to work.''

''Nnn...''

He looked so cute, even though he looked tired and acted lazily.

''Jaejoong.'' You said and turned to look at the clock. It was already 6:50 a.m.

Jaejoong turned his head to look at his side, and saw you distracted looking up at the clock. He looked at it too before looking back at you.

''Don't you want to play with your fiancé?'' He then asked and immediately turned around on the bed, and then over you. You smiled. He leaned down and gave you a soft kiss, but the third, fourth kiss were more passionate, fierce. Jaejoong's hand also started to move under your shirt, but just then you pushed him away and went to stand on the doorway. Jaejoong was shocked.

''Breakfast is almost ready.'' You said before turning around and walking out of the bedroom.

Jaejoong sighed and stood up from his bed lazily.

 

Why did I have to agree? You thought as you were sitting on a bench in the park, waiting for Minho to arrive. You turned to look around, but couldn't see anyone you knew. You sighed. This is just to keep up with Minho -a friend- 's life. You thought and nodded.

[Minho's POV]

''Gamsahabnida,'' I thanked the man after paying him and walked away. I just bought some orchids for ____.

Flashback

You promise it's just as friends? - my girl

I smiled when I read her message.

But, why would she even feel nervous and insecure when she's around me?

Ne - Minho

I really didn't want to lie to her, she was my best friend after all, but...I just couldn't imagine her getting married to Mr. Jerk. I know I don't know Kim Jaejoong, so actually I can't judge him, but...there's something I don't like about him. Maybe that he's marrying the girl I want right now? It could be...

''Best friends also fall for each other...'' I said to myself with the same smile.

End of Flashback

''Ne, some best friends even marry each other.'' I whispered.

I walked to the park and saw a beautiful girl, not to mention y, sitting on the bench. I decided to surprise her. I was glad that her back was facing me. I put on hand over her eyes while the other one was hiding the orchids behind my back. ____ immediately put her hands over mine and took them away.

''Minho...'' She said and looked up at me with a smile.

''Annyeong, baby.'' I said and then pulled out the flowers. ''Do you like orchids?''

She smiled again. ''Ne, komawo oppa.''

I smiled too and put my hand in front of her. She took it and I pulled her up.

''It's only mid-day, oppa.'' ____ said as she turned to look around the park. There were lots of kids shouting and running around.

''Yup, and I've planned a lot of things for us to do together.'' I said with a smile.

She turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. ''What kind of things?''

''You'll see, ____.'' I said and opened the car's door for her. ''But first things first,'' I said as she hopped into the car and sat down. I closed the door and walked around the car to sit on my seat. ''Let's have lunch.''

[End of Minho's POV]

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Hyung!'' Yunho shouted as he walked into my office with a huge grin.

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a weird look. ''What?''

Yunho simply chuckled. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were now standing behind him, also coming into my office.

''What are all of you doing here?'' I asked and turned to look at my computer's screen again.

''Yah! Can't you stop working for a sec. and greet your dongsaengs?'' Junsu asked.

I turned around once again and faked a smile. ''Annyeong guys. What's going on?'' I asked. I don't know why, but I just feel horrible today. I don't want to do anything...

''Do you and ____ have any plans tonight?'' Yunho asked.

I shook my head. ''Wae?''

''Want to come to a dinner with us? Apparently, Yoochun here has met a girl and wants us to meet her.'' Changmin said and pointed at Yoochun.

''Who's the girl?'' I asked.

Yoochun smiled and then gave me a look. ''Do you think that if I wanted you guys to come meet her, I'll tell you about her? What would be the point of having dinner and getting to know her then?''

I rolled my eyes.

''So...what do you say, huh? You coming?'' Junsu asked.

I sighed and nodded. ''Sure, I'll tell ____ about it.'' All of my dongsaengs nodded and then walked out of my office.

Hey baby, my dongsaengs just asked me if you wanted to come meet some girl Yoochun's dating? - Jae

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

 

You felt your cell phone vibrate and you pulled it out. Minho was now ordering what he wanted to eat.

''May I ask who are you texting to?'' Minho asked and raised an eyebrow.

''Jaejoong oppa.'' You said and texted him back. ''Oppa -''

''I thought I was having some time with you without Jaejoong interrupting us.'' Minho interrupted you.

You glared at him. ''He's my fiancé, Minho. I. Am. Engaged.'' You repeated again. ''And...this little ''friends date'' ends at 3 p.m. araso?''

''Wae? I thought I had you for all day.'' Minho pouted.

''I'm not something you can ''have'', Minho.'' You said kind of annoyed. What was his problem? Why was he so desperate to spend some time with you? You didn't even remember to be this close to him. ''You choose, Minho. Three o'clock or now?''

''Araso, araso...3 p.m.'' Minho said.

You smiled. ''So, what have you been doing after graduation?''

It must be Mr. Jerk's fault that she needs to leave... Minho thought.


Whoa ~ This is one of the longest chapters I've ever written, lol.

@4everjpopkpop: Lol, komawo! There's still a few chapters before it's said who'll she end up with.

@yoonbettifseo: Komawo! It means a lot! <3

@Sameaknaaa: ^^ Ne!

@jinsajinsa: LOL!!

Whoa ~ It's funny how people are already going ''Team'' Jaejoong and ''Team'' Minho!!