Ch. 22

This is Love

''Ouch!'' You yelped in pain in before walking into the doctor's office for your check-up. Yunho quickly bent down in front of you.

''Yah, you okay?'' He asked concerned. ''What happened?''

You looked up and glared at Junsu. He gulped and looked at you nervously. ''You opened the door over my foot!''

''I - I - jinjja?'' Junsu said embarrassed. ''Mianhaeyo!''

Yunho sighed and helped you stand up.

''Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dr. Lee.'' He smiled and then his expression changed when he saw you scowling.

Yunho cleared his throat and smiled back at the doctor. ''Annyeonghaseyo Jung Yunho imnida. I'm ____'s friend.'' He smiled and shook hands with him.

The doctor nodded and stepped aside so that all of you could walk into his office. ''As usual Miss Ho, I'm going to put this gel onto your belly.'' He said.

Yunho felt bothered when the doctor lifted your shirt, but couldn't do anything about it. (A/N: Just in case, it's because Yunho sees you as his baby sister).

''Whoa!'' Junsu exclaimed and his eyes shined when he saw the picture that appeared on the screen.

Yunho raised an eyebrow, not understanding what was going on. ''I don't see anything.''

''Me neither,'' Changmin agreed looking at the screen. He didn't understand it.

''The baby's somewhere in there!'' Junsu exclaimed, even though he didn't quite understand. The doctor nodded and started to explain what appeared on the screen.

''Can we already know if the baby is girl or boy?'' Junsu asked excitedly. The doctor shook his head. You were just a couple of weeks pregnant, you still had to wait a little longer. (A/N: Right? I think....)

''Gamsahabnida Dr. Lee,'' all of you thanked before walking out of his office.

 

Before going back to your house, your oppas and you stopped on a cafe to spend some quality time together. While you were talking with Junsu and Changmin, Yunho was trying to think of a way to keep an eye on you but without the need of moving into your house. He didn't feel comfortable lying to you.

''____?'' He called out. All of you turned to look back at him. ''I think you need to rest some.''

You raised an eyebrow. Not quite following him. ''Wae?''

''I suggest that while Jaejoong is in Japan, you should go spend some time somewhere else.'' Yunho continued.

''Ah!'' Junsu exclaimed. You turned to look at him confused. ''Why don't you go to our beach house?''

''Beach house?'' You repeated.

Yunho nodded. ''That way you can rest and not stress about anything. That would be bad for the baby.''

''But...I'm not stressing about anything...'' You stated.

''I definitely need vacations!'' Changmin exclaimed. You turned to look at him. Then an idea came to your mind.

If Yunho wanted you to rest and Changmin needed vacations then...why not?

''Okay,'' you nodded. ''But...you oppas have to come with me.'' You smiled.

Yunho thought about it. He was actually thinking about sending you alone. He nodded. ''Arasso, we'll go with you.''

''And Minho oppa too, right?'' You asked.

The three of them turned to look at you. ''Minho?''

You nodded. ''He can't be left alone!''

Yunho sighed. This may be a chance for him to try and make Minho step out of your life and Jaejoong's for once and for all.

''Araso, Minho can come.''

Both Changmin and Junsu turned to look at Yunho confused.

I guess hyung has planned something for this trip... Changmin thought.

Minho's coming!? How come!? Junsu thought, furrowing his eyebrows.

Maybe if Minho get to spend some quality time with them, then they might become friends... You thought and nodded.

That night, Yunho drove you back home. ''Good night, dongsaeng-ah.'' He smiled as you opened the door.

''Komawo oppa. Good night ~'' You smiled back and stepped into your house.

You put some bags on your kitchen's table and sighed.

''Welcome back,'' Minho said and pulled you into a hug.

[Minho's POV]

____ tensed when I hugger her, but she didn't do anything about it. She slowly eased up and turned around to look at me.

''Are you hungry?'' She asked with a sweet smile.

I shook my head. ''Ani, but I could cook something for you if you are.'' I offered. She shook her head and pulled out of my embrace. ''What's up?''

''Would you like to go to a beach house?'' She asked out of the blue.

''With you?'' I asked. She nodded. I grinned. ''Sure!''

''And three of my oppas.'' She added then. My smile slowly faded. ''See, they have a beach house and they want me to rest some and at the same time, they need some vacations. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of you staying by yourself so...''

''You want me to go?'' I asked with a small smile.

She nodded. ''And if you want, your friends could also join us.'' She offered.

I thought about it for a second. If my friends joined would it be something good or bad?

[End of Minho's POV]


@lajay808: Ah ~ Thank you soooooooooooooo much! ^^  *bows*

@lalalalala: Haha, ne! ^^

What did you think about this chappie?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]