Back from Japan

This is Love

''____,'' Minho murmured as he gently shook your shoulders to wake you up. ''C'mon, sleeping beauty, wake up now.''

''Minho...leave me alone!'' You complained as you turned around on the couch, your back towards Minho. Yesterday night, when you guys came back from the beach house, instead of driving you to your house, you stayed at SHINee's apartment. And you fell asleep on the couch after watching a movie with the guys...

''You know I don't have any problem with you staying here, sweetie, but...I'm sure Jaejoong would kill me if he knew that you're staying here instead of going to the airport to welcome him back to Seoul...'' Minho said nonchalantly. ''And I'm sure he wouldn't doubt about killing me...'' He said while thinking about the first few days when he met Jaejoong and didn't want him to marry you.

''Gah! Jaejoong!'' You shouted and sat up on the couch. ''What time is it?'' You asked, looking for a clock.

''Seven a.m.'' Minho said looking at his wrist watch. ''When is Jaejoong coming back? Nine a.m.?''

You nodded. ''I have two hours to get ready and go to the airport. I can't be late!'' You said and quickly stood up, walking to your bags and looking for some clothes in them. ''This isn't bad, right?''

Minho shook his head and shrugged. ''I'm sure that will be fine.''

''Gamsa, oppa. I'll use your bathroom to get changed, ne? Could you please --?''

''Take you to the airport?'' He smiled. ''Sure!''

''Gamsahabnida oppa!'' You thanked him once again before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind you.

ten minutes later

''Noona! Noona! I need to use the bathroom!'' Taemin complained from outside while he knocked the door.

''That's not the only bathroom we've got. Why don't you use the other one?'' Minho raised an eyebrow.

''...Key is in the other one.'' Taemin pouted.

''Give me a sec. Taemin, I'm almost ready.'' You said from the other side. Then, you walked out of the bathroom and smiled. ''It's all yours!''

Taemin without saying anything else, ran into the bathroom and immediately closed the door.

''I wonder how many boxes of banana milk did he drink...'' Minho said while making a frown. ''Shall we go now? I'm sure we'll get on time if we leave now.''

''Ne! Good bye oppas and dongsaeng!'' You shouted before walking out of their apartment with Minho following behind you.

 

 

''Gamsahabnida,'' Yoochun thanked some people before he walked out of the airport with Jaejoong beside him. The two of them fell asleep during the flight and woke up just a few minutes before they landed in South Korea.

Jaejoong looked around, hoping to see you anywhere quickly walking or even running towards him with a smile on your face and your arms wide open waiting to hug him...but he didn't. He kinda pouted.

''What's wrong, hyung?'' Yoochun asked. ''I'm sure that ____ is somewhere here. I know she's very impatient to see you!''

Jaejoong turned to look at the other side now, but again, he saw you nowhere around.

''Nothing to worry about, araseo?'' Yoochun said calmly.

''Oppa! Oppa!''

Jaejoong's head immediately turned to the other side, where the sound came from. This time, instead of a pout, there was a huge grin on his face.

''Jagiya!'' He shouted and opened his arms to receive you into a hug.

''Wah! Mianhae I didn't get here on time! I even got out of the apartment early, but there was too much traffic. Who would have thought that so many people were coming to the airport today?'' You said and pulled just an inch away from him, but was still in his arms.

Jaejoong chuckled and then kissed you on your forehead, but...

''Eh? Did you say apartment? Wh - what happened to our house!?'' Jaejoong said, thinking that there was probably something wrong and you guys didn't have the house anymore.

''Huh?'' You asked confused. ''Our house? Nothing... Wae?...Oh! Ne! I stayed at Minho's place, but there's nothing to worry about!'' You quickly said the last part so that Jae wouldn't get mad.

Jaejoong looked up from you and saw that Minho was standing a few feet away from the two of you.

''Chunnie Oppa ~ '' You said with a smile as you pulled away from Jaejoong and went to hug him.

''Annyeong Kim Jaejoong.'' Minho greeted politely.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes. He still didn't like Minho, and he needed to talk with Yunho to ask him about what happened while they were in Japan and all of you were in the beach house. He prayed that nothing happened between you and Minho...

''Let's go back home, araseo?'' You asked and helped Jaejoong with one of his suitcases.


Yoochun and Jaejoong are back, and the wedding is coming closer, but it's not next chapter though...

@KIMJAEJOONGLOVE: Ne, the baby will be born before it ends ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]