Ch. Four

This is Love

''Annyeong, Minho oppa. And thanks, I had a great time.'' You smiled as you walked out of the cinema, Minho standing next to you with a smile.
 He wanted to grab your hand so badly, he wanted to even kiss you right now...

Yah, Choi Minho! He thought. Don't think about those things now...

For the very first time, Minho respected that you were enganged, and didn't do or say anything inappropriate.

''Thanks to you, baby.'' He smiled. Somehow that smile made you blush. ''I was the one who had a great time with you.''

You smiled again and Minho opened your car's door for you. ''Can I see you again?'' He asked. You could literally see his hope in his face. You nodded. ''Ne, oppa.'' He smiled too, and then closed the door for you. He stepped back as you waved at him one last time before driving away.

Minho sighed as he just stood there looking at the back of your car. Even though he had a great time with you, you were still engaged to Kim Jaejoong. But then he smiled...

(flashback)

Minho was seventeen, and it was your seventeenth birthday. He stepped into school and quickly walked towards your classroom. He smiled when he saw you sitting on your desk talking to your friends and laughing.

''Yah ____!'' One of your friends had said and then laughed.

''Annyeong Minho oppa!''

Minho turned around and saw one of your and his classmate smiling at him. He then remembered that he was actually the most popular kingka in this high school and gave her one of his charming smiles.

''Annyeong.'' Minho said with the smile. The girl blushed and squealed happily. But before she could say anything else, Minho spoke. ''Mianhae, beautiful, but I got something to do.'' He said before walking into the classroom and towards you.

''____!'' A guy called as he came towards you just when Minho stepped into the class. ''Today's your birthday, right? You're now seventeen.'' He said with a smile. ''You look...hot today.''

You raised an eyebrow. ''What?''

''He said you looked hot.'' One of your friends said. You gave her a look before turning to look back at the guy. He was still smiling at you. Minho was glaring at him. Somehow that bothered him.

The guys hand then touched your leg and up to your thigh. You were wearing a skirt that day. ''Yah! You per-'' Before you could say anything else, Minho had already punched him in the face. ''Omo, Minho!?'' You asked shocked.

''YOU !'' The guy shouted and stood up, covering his face. ''You're not getting away with it.''

''Minho!'' You said and was about to reach for him, but Minho was faster and gave the guy another punch.

''That's what you get for harassing my girl!'' Minho shouted as the guy fell to the floor again. You went to stand next to Minho, shocked as you looked that the guy had stopped moving.

''Choi Minho, Ho ____, go to the principal's office right now!'' The professor that just came in and saw the last part shouted. ''You'll both get detention as well!''

---

There was an uncomfortable silence between the two of you, but Minho had started to laugh when the two of you were in detention. You turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

''What the hell is wrong with you, Minho?'' You asked.

He started to laugh even more. ''Happy birthday, baby.'' Minho then said.

You couldn't help but to smile. ''Komawo, oppa. But...you still got me detention.'' You said and turned to look back at the front of the class. It was your first time in detention. The rest of the students that also had detention were completely quiet, doing their own stuff.

Minho pulled his chair closer to you. ''I got something special for you.'' Minho said and pulled out a small box. You were surprised that he got you a gift, you thought that he wouldn't. He was a kingka now, and even though you were really pretty, you still weren't a queenka, but you weren't bullied either.

''C'mon, ____, take it. I'm sorry I got you into detention, ok? But that just touched you.'' He said. Everyone in detention turned to look at the two of you. You slightly hit your forehead with the palm of your hand and quietly groaned.

''You couldn't say that louder for everyone to hear, could you?'' You said sarcastically.

He sighed and put the little box on your desk before pushing his chair back. You turned to look at Minho, he was now staring out through the window. You turned around and stared at the little box. It was cute.

''Komawo, oppa.'' You said as you stood up and went to hug him. ''For these beautiful necklace and for knocking that ert.''

Minho chuckled and shook his head. ''Would you go out with me sometime, ____?''

You were even more surprised when you heard him say those words. ''Ne,'' you said shyly and sat back down on your chair.

(End of flashback)

Minho's smile grew wider. ''She hasn't fulfilled that promise yet.''

. . . . .

''Mianhae I was late.'' You said as you quickly opened your closet and pulled out the new short red dress you bought with Jaejoong.

''Where were you?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Spending some time with a friend.'' You said and then went to stand in front of him. ''Help me with the dress.''

Jaejoong smiled and helped you with it. ''You know, we can just go there eat quickly, talk with Yoochun's girl and come back in less than two hours.''

You turned to look at him and shook your head. ''Ani, Jaejoong, not tonight.''

He pouted. ''It was about to happen this morning... Why are you rejecting me?'' He asked innocently. You chuckled and pulled up to kiss him. Jaejoong's hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you even closer to him, not letting you pull away.

''J - Jae.'' You said when you were able to pull an inch away. ''We need to go now.''


@Sameaknaaa: Minho <3

@Xcassie4lifeX: Jae <3 (Lol, I love them both!)

@jinsajinsa: Hehe ^^ komawo, it means a lot!

@6002thehyol: Komawo! ^.~

What did you think about the flashback? It was when you didn't know Jaejoong yet. What did you think about the whole chapter?

I want to thank all of you who have read, subscribed, commented and support this fanfic! It means a lot! Really! Saranghae <3

^.~