Not feeling well...

This is Love

Jaejoong was already awake when you woke up. You found him cooking some breakfast for the two of you. He looked really happy and most important healthy.

''Good morning, doll.'' Jaejoong greeted you with a smile. You smiled back and sat on one of the tall chairs. ''I cooked something lighter for you since you had food poisoning.'' Jaejoong said concerned.

''Komawo, oppa.'' You thanked him. ''But you should know that I'm not sick anymore. It was nothing serious.''

''It doesn't matter if it was serious or not, ____. You shouldn't be sick in the first place.'' Jaejoong said. You loved that about him. He was always thinking about your happiness and if you were okay. He was always there for you, even before the two of you started dating.

''Ne, oppa.'' You nodded.

Jaejoong then walked to where you were and put a plate in front of you. ''Breakfast is the most important meal.'' He said and sat down across from you.

''Aren't you going to eat?'' You asked.

''I already ate.'' He said. You nodded and started eating.

Just when you were about to finish your meal, Jaejoong stood up and walked towards you. He kissed your forehead and then smiled. ''I need to go to work. See you in the afternoon, araso?''

You smiled, and took his chin in your hand and pulled him down to kiss him on the lips. ''Don't be late.'' You whispered as you pressed your forehead against his.

''I'm never late, doll.'' He said and then walked away.

You sighed and stood up from the table to start the cleaning. You washed the dishes and cleaned the table before going back into your bedroom. When you stepped into the bathroom you remembered what happened yesterday. You weren't actually sure if you were really sick because of food poisoning, but there wasn't any other explanation that would come to your mind.

You shrugged it off and then started to brush your teeth. Then, you changed into a white tee and blue sweatpants. Before you left your house, you put on your white sneakers.

''Good morning ____.'' Your neighbor greeted you when you jogged pass him. You smiled back and waved your hand, starting your way to the nearest park.

 

[Yunho's POV]

''Hyung!'' Changmin called as he walked into my office.

''What's up?'' I asked. I was really bored with nothing to do at work. I finished doing all the paperwork for this week and even started with some of the next week.

''Nothing, just wanted to come here.'' Changmin said and sat down on the couch across from me.

''Don't you usually go at Jaejoong's office?'' I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded and sighed at the same time. ''Yeah, but he's actually kind of busy since he left early yesterday. Want to go get something to eat?''

I shook my head. ''How can you be hungry all the time, Changmin? You eat much more than we do, and still, you're hungry!''

Changmin shrugged, he really didn't care about it.

''C'mon, let's go to Jaejoong's office, ne?'' I said and stood up.

 

When we got to Jaejoong's office, both Junsu and Yoochun were already there talking with him.

''Hey, what's up?'' I asked as I walked in and took a seat next to Yoochun.

''Hyung is worried about ____, he says she's sick.'' Junsu said.

''Really? What does she have?'' Changmin asked.

''She got food poisoning...'' Jaejoong murmured.

''She'll get better, Jae.'' I said. ''Was she better today in the morning?''

He nodded. ''Yeah, but yesterday night she threw up and even started sweating.''

''Take her to a doctor then.'' Junsu shrugged.

''Yeah, I'm sure it's not anything serious.'' I said with a reassuring smile.

Jaejoong nodded. ''Yeah, I know she'll get better.''

[End of Yunho's POV]

 

You were tired of jogging and decided to sit down on one of the park's benches. You could see a few kids playing football.

''Noona,'' one of the little boys came to stand in front of you. ''Want to play football with us? We need one more player.''

''Yah! That's not fair, Dongsun!'' Another kid complained. ''If she plays then you'll definitely win!''

''Ani, actually maybe she's not even good at playing football.'' Another kid said with a grin.

The kid that was standing in front of you tilted his head to one side. He looked so cute. ''Are you bad at sports, noona?'' He asked.

You shrugged. ''I...maybe? I'm good at volleyball though.''

''Not football then?'' He asked.

''Dongsun, come here.'' A man said as he quickly walked towards you and pulled the boy. ''Mianhae if he was bothering you, miss.''

''Oh, no, he wasn't at all.'' You shook your head.

''Oh...'' The other man mouthed and then nodded. ''I'm Taemin by the way.''

''____ imnida.'' You smiled.

''____!'' You heard someone call you. You looked over Taemin's shoulder and saw Minho.

''Minho? What are you doing here?'' You asked surprised.

''I'm helping my dongsaeng to take care of some kids.'' He said and wrapped an arm around Taemin's shoulders. ''And I see that the two of you have already met.''

You saw that Taemin's expression was now a surprised one, it was as though he knew who you were. Have Minho been talking about you?

''Ne...Nice to meet you, ____.'' He said and bowed. You bowed too.

''It's already lunch time. Let's go.'' Minho said as he pulled you away from the bench.

 

After you ate lunch with Minho, Taemin and the little boys, you started to feel sick again.

''Excuse me,'' you said and quickly got up from your seat and towards the bathroom.

You threw up again.

What was happening? You were definitely sick.

Ani, I'll get better. I'll just go buy some medicine and then go back to the house. You thought.


All of you guessed my idea for these couple of chapters coming, lol.

(Please read the three notes I wrote at the end)

@Sameaknaaa: Sure ^^ don't worry.

@6002thehyol: Jaejoong's trying to be a good fiancé and won't yell at Minho because he'll know that would hurt you (lol) he's your friend after all.  Keep reading the next chapter and find out about the pregnancy.

@Xcassie4lifeX: ^^ ne!

NOTE # 1 : Some of you are asking for rated scenes (lol), and I won't be able to write them because of under-age people reading. But maybe after this story is finsihed, I get to write one?? Then under-age can just ignore the chapter after the last one. (Hope I explained it well) P.S. I'm not even that sure if I'm good at writting rated scenes >.<

NOTE # 2 : I know getting pregnant isn't that fast like from one day to another (right? lol)...but I guess you could think that it's not the first time for you and Jae doing it... >.< lol

NOTE # 3 : Thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting, commenting, subscribing and most important reading this fanfic!! Really guys, saranghae . Hope I won't dissapoint you with any chapter and that all of them are good!

Sorry if this seems rushed.

The most important question now: How are you going to tell Jaejoong? How is Minho going to react?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]