Ch. 18

This is Love

Jaejoong groaned in frustration when he heard what his dongsaengs had to tell him. Changmin's eyes widened, not sure if he should just stop talking now, while Junsu was just confused as to why his hyung would act that way.

''Hyung, is everything alright?'' Yoochun asked as soon as Changmin stopped talking.

Jaejoong ran a hand through his head and heaved a sigh. Yunho, who was sitting comfortably on his hyung's couch, was now standing, concerned about his hyung too.

Jaejoong answered without looking at any of his friends. ''I can't leave now. Not when that guy is living in my house!'' Jaejoong shook his head. ''Even less knowing that would give him some private time with ____.''

Now all of his hyungs had a confused look. ''Who is at your place?''

''. . . He's ____'s childhood friend, but I'm pretty sure that he wants more than friendship with her.'' Jaejoong said. He was going mad with each second.

''Doesn't he know that she's engaged?'' Yoochun asked confused. Who wouldn't tell their friends that kind of news right away?

Jaejoong laughed humorlessly. ''He does...''

''What!?'' Junsu couldn't help but to just shout it. ''You're saying that her friend knows about her engagement and even though you knew that he likes her, you allowed him to stay at your place!? Are you nuts!?''

''You thought I didn't complain about it? I wanted him to move to a hotel with his own friends, but ____ said that if he was any of you four then we would never send you guys to a hotel... Apparently, she's really close to that guy!'' Jaejoong said more frustrated now.

''Look...if you go to Japan, the four of us will be here trying to keep that guy away from ____, okay?'' Yunho said.

Jaejoong sighed again. ''That wouldn't help... And what about every single night? You can't move into my house!''

''We can create an excuse...and you've already said it, hyung. Neither you nor ____ would send any of us to a hotel if we needed a place to stay at.'' Junsu nodded in agreement with what Changmin just said.

''So just out of nowhere, Yunho ends up without his house and needs to move into ours?'' Jaejoong asked. He wouldn't believe that himself!

Yunho shook his head. ''Let's just say that my house is infected by...I don't know...anything!''

Jaejoong thought about it. ''I'll speak with our boss first. If I'll be leaving for less than a month, then maybe I'll agree to it.''

Yoochun shook his head. ''Or you could just stay, Jae. Don't even bother discussing about it or lying to ____ that Yunho needs a place to stay at.''

Jaejoong nodded. ''I know, but I'm also curious how will Minho react about this...and how will he act when I'm not around.''

''Look, Jae, if Minho gets a chance with ____ because you're gone, don't come complain at us. You're the one who's making the decision.'' Yoochun sighed.

''Yah! Yoochun-sshi how can you say something like that about ____!? She's not going to fall for that 'Minho', she's gonna be faithful to hyung!'' Changmin nodded and crossed his arms.

Yoochun rolled his eyes. ''I'm not actually saying that she's gonna leave Jaejoong for Minho! I'm just saying if he gets a chance for that to happen!''

''It's the same damn thing!'' Changmin complained.

''Yah! You two! Stop it!'' Yunho shouted. ''So, Jaejoong...''

''I'll go speak with our boss.'' He said before leaving the office.

Yoochun sighed again and shook his head. ''I don't think this is gonna be a good idea.''

''You're also leaving to Japan, right?'' Junsu asked him. Yoochun nodded. ''You want to go alone?''

Yoochun shook his head. ''I'm fine with Jaejoong coming, but the idea of that Minho staying with ____ is bothering me and I'm not even the one who's marrying her...''

''I think we should meet this Minho guy...'' Junsu said.

Changmin nodded. ''Yeah, even before hyung leaves to Japan.''

''We're going to meet him, with or without Jaejoong being here.'' Yunho stated.


DBSK wants to help their hyung!! :D

What did you think about this chappie?

@Sameaknaaa: lol ^^ wae?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]