Ch. Fifteen

This is Love

When you went outside, you saw SunJung smiling and covering her red cheeks. What was going on with her?

''You're back!'' You said and went to stand in front of her. ''What do you think about this dress? I've already tried two more.''

''My, my, ____...'' SunJung chuckled. Really, what's going on with everyone these days? ''So tell me the story. How is that your cute friend over there finished inside a changing room with you, helping you pull up the zipper?''

''Yeah... I needed someone to help me. And we met again when you dumped me for Yunho.'' You shrugged.

''So, you exposed your almost body to that guy who is not your fiance?'' Sun continued.

''Almost ? You're crazy!'' You shook your head. ''Are you helping me with the dresses or not?''

Sun shrugged. ''Seems like Mr. Cutie was already helping.''

You rolled your eyes and turned around to leave. SunJung chuckled and then followed behind you.

''Annyeonghaseyo, SunJung imnida.'' Sun bowed and then flashed Minho a smile.

What the hell was SunJung doing!?

''A-Annyeongha-seyo...Choi Minho imnida.'' Minho said and bowed too.

''You're ____'s friend, right?'' Sun continued. Minho nodded. ''How old are you, Minho?''

''Um...21.''

''Whoa ~ just like my dongsaeng right here.'' Sun said and wrapped an arm around you.

''What are you doing?'' You whispered in Sun's ear.

Sun gave you an innocent look. ''Nothing...'' She then turned to face Minho and then back at you again with a smile. ''Anyone wants something to drink?'' She asked. ''Excuse me, I'll go ask for more champagne.''

''Sorry about that. She usually doesn't act this way.'' You furrowed your eyebrows. ''I'll go try another dress.''

 

After trying like two more dresses, you finally found the perfect dress. It was beautiful and better than what you had imagined it. You didn't even hesitate in buying it. It was a Vera Wang dress!

''It's getting pretty late. I should be leaving now.'' Sun said looking at her watch. ''Bye! It was nice meeting you, Minho. Take good care of ____.'' She said before walking on the opposite direction.

''She's...nice...'' Minho said with a flat laugh.

You chuckled and nodded. ''She is.''

''____,'' Minho said with one of his charming smiles. You raised an eyebrow and smiled back. ''Mind to have dinner with me?''

You chuckled and then slightly shook your head, but not denying it.

''Let's go, then.'' Minho said and took your hand into his.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I bid goodbye to my dongsaengs and then went to buy some orchids for my girl. As soon as I arrived home, she was nowhere to be found. I took advantage of that and decided to cook dinner for her. I even decorated our table with two candles. As soon as I wad done with everything I waited for her to come back.

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

 

''Ow Minho!'' You laughed and shook your head. ''You did love that girl! I remember that you wouldn't stop talking about her!''

''Nah!''

''Really, Minho? You used to describe her as though she was an angel!'' You continued.

Minho took a sip from his drink and then shook his head. ''Well, enough about that. What have you done for the last years?''

''I went to California for five years.'' You informed him.

He looked amazed. ''Really?''

You nodded and then chuckled. ''I remember that when I came back, I almost didn't remember anything!'' You shook your head with a smile. ''That night I met Jaejoong...''

(A/N: Just in case: the flashback when you met Jae is in Chapter 7)

''Oh... ____,'' Minho said looking down at his glass of wine. ''What did Jaejoong do to make you fall for him?''

You were surprised to hear that from Minho. ''I...'' you thought about it. ''He makes me laugh, he cares about me and always thinks about me before any other thing. He's older and taller than me..'' You chuckled. ''He's himself.''

Minho nodded. ''If you hadn't met Jaejoong...would you....be dating me right now?'' He simply had to ask.

You thought about it. ''Probably.'' You answered sincerely.

Minho smiled.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I've been waiting for ____ for an hour already. I grabbed my glass of wine and blew out the two candles before standing up. Just then, ____ opened the door.

''Hi baby,'' she said with a smile. Her expression changed to a surprised one when she saw our table.

''Welcome home,'' I said and then went into the kitchen.

''Mianhae, Jae. I didn't know you planned this.'' She said and came to hug me.

I shook my head and chuckled without humor. ''It's okay...''

____ grabbed my jaw and made me look at her in the eyes. ''It's not. I'm really sorry, Jae.''

I shook my head and gave her an assuring smile. ''Okay, okay. Feel better now?''

She rolled her eyes playfully. ''Oh, and you should know that I already got my bride dress!''

''That's good.'' I said. I didn't even bother to ask if I could see it, the answer was very obvious.

''Don't you dare to go into my dressing room.'' She said coming back into the kitchen.

I nodded with a smile.

''How was your day today?'' She asked and stepped closer to me. She then wrapped both of her hands around my waist.

''Nothing interesting, except that all my dongsaengs started to fight about who would be the baby's godfather.''

''Chincha?''

I nodded.

''I guess all of them get to be the baby's godfather?'' She shrugged.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed me back.

''Go to rest. I'll clean up.'' She said and then pulled away from me.


Wah, I'm so mean for making you miss a romantic dinner with Jae!

@Sameaknaaa: Lol ^^

@Cupcakes10000: There sure will be lots of ____ and Jae moments!

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]