Seeing her Bride Dress

This is Love

''When does Jaejoong usually come back?'' Minho asked you. The two of you were sitting on the couch, watching a comedy movie.

You shrugged and aswered without looking away from the screen. ''At six o'clock...''

Minho sighed. He's been trying to make some conversation but you didn't seem to be interested in talking as he was. Minho turned to look at your dressing room and saw a huge dress hanging on the end of the room. He looked at it again and then he finally realized what it was. It was your bride dress. His time was getting shorter by the second. You were just two weeks away from getting married.

''Omo!'' Minho exclaimed. You turned to look at him confused. ''What's that?'' He asked pointing at your bride dress.

You turned to look at it too and smiled. ''I found the perfect dress!'' You exclaimed and paused the movie.

''Jinjja?'' Minho asked. ''May I...um...see it?''

Minho noticed that your eyes sparkled and you immediately stood up. ''Of course!'' You exclaimed and went into your dressing room. You grabbed it carefully and then walked out. ''What do you think, oppa?'' You asked and showed it to him.

Minho tilted his head to one side and narrowed his eyes. ''Hmmm... You should try it, then I'll have a better look at it.'' He nodded.

You raised your eyebrows surprised. ''Try it?'' You repeated. Minho nodded again. You turned to look at the dress and then slightly shrugged. ''Okay, give me a sec.''

You walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind you.

 

Jaejoong sighed when he walked back into his office. His dongsaengs were still there, waiting for him. Yoochun was the first one to speak after Jaejoong sat down on his couch.

''Have you decided yet?''

Jaejoong shook his head. ''I think I may just stay here you know...''

''What did our boss tell you?'' Yunho asked.

''He really wants me to go with Yoochun...'' Jaejoong sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Jaejoong then grabbed his coat and stood up from his chair. ''...I'll be leaving now. The last one to leave, closes the door.'' Jaejoong said before walking out of his office.

''I'm concerned about Jaejoong...'' Junsu murmured.

 

You stepped out of the bathroom wearing your dreamed bride dress. It wasn't even the big day and you were already feeling nervous, as though it was.

Minho was amazed, his jaw fell open and his eyes widened.

''I hope that means I look pretty wearing this.'' You giggled and turned around to look at your reflection on the mirror.

''Pretty?'' Minho questioned. ''You mean gorgeous.''

Your heart skipped a beat and you blushed. ''Omo...'' You murmured. ''Komawo oppa.''

[Jaejoong's POV]

As usual, as soon as I step into our house, I leave the keys on the closest table. I didn't see Minho nor ____ in the living room but our TV was on. I recognized the movie even though it was paused. I smiled remembering when I watched it with ____. Then, I started to walk towards our bedroom. The two of them probably went out. That's just great, Jaejoong... (note the sarcasm).

''I can't believe I'm getting married.'' I heard ____ say as soon as I opened the door.

I noticed Minho sitting on our bed while ____ was standing just in front of him.

Wait.

That's her...wedding dress?

Omo... ____ looks beautiful... like a goddess. I know you may think I'm exagerating, but in my opinion, I'm not.

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

You turned to look at the door and your eyes widened when you saw Jaejoong standing there. He looked at Minho first and then at you. His gaze never left you.

OMO, NO! Jaejoong saw you wearing your bride dress before the wedding! That's supposed to be bad luck!

''Jaejoong...'' You gasped.

''____ you look...beautiful.'' Jaejoong murmured. It was as though he didn't know that Minho was in the room.

''Ah! You're not supposed to see me!'' You exclaimed. ''Just yet!''

''Mwo?'' Jaejoong slightly shook his head and blinked a couple of times.

''It's bad luck!'' You gasped and quickly walked back into the bathroom to get changed.

Minho turned to look at Jaejoong, surprised to what just happened.

Jaejoong turned to look at Minho and sent him a death glare. Okay, he usually tries to control his anger, but that's over now! He can't when he knows that Minho's here to take away his girl.

''Move out of my house right now!''


Do you think that's true? When the groom sees the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding then it brings bad luck?

Keke ~ wanted to end this chappie with a bit of drama.

@Sameaknaaa: I know... ><

@Cupcakes10000: I'm planning on writting just a bit more before the wedding. ^^

IMPORTANT : I may not be able to update quick since I'm studying for next week's exams, and I may not update next week because of the exams, but I'll try to update when I get the chance to! Please be patient. The good news are that after my exams, I get a week off and then I'll get to update more! YAY! Lol.

What did you think about this chappie?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]