Bride Dress

This is Love

''So she really is pregnant, Doc?'' SunJung asked carefully.

You turned to look at SunJung, she looked really serious. You couldn't help in that moment but to think that SunJung could possibly be like your second mother. Then, you turned to look back as the doctor. When the doctor answered, he was looking at SunJung and then back at you.

''Ne, she is, that's for sure.'' The doctor nodded.

''Oh my God, you'll have pregnancy hormones!'' SunJung said wide-eyed. You turned to look back at her and gave her a weird look.

''What?''

''Yeah! You'll be all y towards us!'' SunJung continued.

The doctor cleared his throat. ''I'll leave the two of you alone for a minute.'' He said while standing up and then leaving the room.

''That's all your scared of?'' You asked.

''Um... What did you say?''

You rolled your eyes.

''Look, ____, you're about to be a mother! You are indeed pregnant! Having a baby in our group will definitely change our lifestyles!'' SunJung exclaimed.

''You're saying that in the good way or the bad way?'' You asked confused.

SunJung rolled her eyes playfully with a smile and elbowed you. ''In the good way, doll. C'mon, let's go look for that perfect bride dress.''

 

 

''Sun, don't you even dare to leave me!'' You said as you stepped into Vera Wang's store. SunJung turned to look at you apologetically.

''I'll come back, I promise! It's just that Yunho came back home early and we have planned to do thing--''

''Okay, okay! Don't say anymore!'' You covered your ears.

''I love you, doll!'' SunJung blew you a kiss before walking away. ''I'll come back!'' She shouted.

You sighed and turned to face the store. Your perfect dress had to be here...

''____?''

[Minho's POV]

I saw ____ standing in front of a wedding dress store and once again decided to go say hi to her. It was official. She's pregnant and getting married to Kim Jerk.

She turned around and smiled as soon as she saw me.

''Omo, Minho! I'm so glad to see you!'' She smiled and came to hug me. I was shocked. Was she really acting this way towards me? It's been a while since this little things happen between us.

''Hey, you're really happy to see me, aren't you?'' I said and hugged her back. She pulled away from me and nodded.

''What are you doing here?'' She asked.

I shrugged. ''I don't really know. I was just walking around and then I saw you.''

She chuckled and then gave me a suspisious look. ''You're not stalking me, are you, Choi Minho?''

I immediately shook my head. ''What? No! It's just a coincidence that I came here while you were here!''

She laughed. ''Chill, Minho. Well, now that you're here... Can you help me look for my perfect dress?''

''W-W-What? Me? A guy helping you to find a dress?''

She nodded. ''Yeah, why not?''

I sighed. ''I - I don't know if I could...''

''Aw, you'll be fine!'' She said and pulled me into the store.

[End of Minho's POV]

 

~ Meanwhile ~

''Hope the baby's a girl!'' Yunho smiled.

Jaejoong shook his head.

''What if it's a boy?'' Junsu asked.

''You'll still love him right?'' Yoochun teased, but was at the same time serious.

Yunho nodded. ''Of course, I'll be the baby's godfather.''

''What!? No! That's me!'' Junsu complained.

''Uh - you're wrong, Mr. Dolphin. The godfather would be me, right Jaejoong?'' Changmin said with a confident smile.

All his dongsaengs then turned to look at him.

''Tell Changmin that he's wrong.'' Yoochun said.

''Uh...What?'' Jaejoong was left speechless.

 

~ At the Store ~

[Minho's POV]

''What about this dress?'' ____ asked as she came out of the changing room once again.

I was amazed at how beautiful she looked.

''You...um...look beautiful.'' I said.

''You're just going to say the same thing for every dress I try on, aren't you?'' She said while she playfully shook her head.

''B-But, I mean it!'' I said.

She chuckled. ''Okay... The next one.'' She said and stepped back into the changing room, closing the door behind her.

After a few seconds, the door opened again. Here she comes with another dress once again. Is it my fault that I think that she looks beautiful with every bride's dress? Shouldn't she feel happy about that?

''M-Minho... Could you help me out?'' She asked as she popped her head out.

''W-What?''

''You know, help me...with the dress?'' She asked as she stepped out.

''Uh...I...you...um...'' I couldn't manage to speak properly!

Good Minho, now she'll think that you're a weird and erted friend!

''Is that a yes?'' She raised an eyebrow and came to stand in front of me. She turned around, revealing her perfect back. I could even see her small waist.

I gulped and started to pull up the zip.

''Oh my! I'm sorry I interrupt!'' A girl said as she quickly stepped out again.

I was shocked. What?

''Komawo, oppa.'' ____ said as she also walked towards the door. ''SunJung, come in!''

SunJung??

[End of Minho's POV]


I think this may just be the first part of Minho and your time together ^^ Who knows?

@Cupcakes10000: Yup, things were just way too good weren't they? ^^

@Sameaknaaa: Lol, yeah, your dear friend Sun was the only one, apart from Minho. Hope you liked this Minho x ____//you moment.

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]