Kids

This is Love

Everyone seemed to lose interest about Minho's relationship with Su Jeon since you both already knew the baby's gender. Everyone raised an eyebrow and gave you a weird look while you burst our laughing, even Jaejoong was surprised by your reaction.

''____, what the hell is wrong with you? Tell us already!'' SunJung complained.

You kept laughing and later on stopped. ''Oh ~ mianhae...it's just that your faces were priceless, I know you're all interested about the baby's gender, but - ''

''Tell us already!'' Changmin shouted desperately. ''Stop making us wait!''

''Then stop talking you too, Changmin, you're just interrupting her!'' Junsu complained too.

''Yah! All of you shut up!'' SunJung shouted. ''Now, go on, ____.''

''Okay, so...our bab-ies are twins!'' You shouted and clapped your hands. ''One boy and one girl!''

''BABIES!?'' SunJung asked shocked. ''Who would've thought that!? OMO! You don't have any experience being a mom, and you're getting twins!?''

''Okay...spoilsport...'' You murmured. Should she be happy because of it? You then turned to look at TVXQ and then at Minho and then at Su Jeon.

''This is better than I thought!'' Changmin exclaimed. ''I've got to play with two babies! That's even better, right? Better than one baby!''

''You finally have someone to go to kindergarden with, Minnie.'' Junsu said teasingly.

''Congratulations, ____ and Jaejoong!'' Yunho said with a grin.

 

 ~ ONE YEAR LATER

''Mommy! Mommy!''

You turned around and knelt down on the kitchen's floor. ''Hey baby, omona! You look so beautiful!'' You smiled and kissed one of your daughter's cheeks.

Yuna chuckled and kissed your cheek too. Later, Jaejoong walked in to the kitchen with a video camera on his hand and was holding Hyun Su with the other one.

''Say hi!'' Jaejoong said while focusing the camera on you.

You looked up and smiled. ''Hi!'' You said and then sent a kiss to the camera. The two of you were recording the first birthday party for your baby twins.

''They're all here already, yeobo.'' Jaejoong informed you. ''Let's go say hi to your aunts and uncles, Yuna, come on.'' Jaejoong said and started walking out of the kitchen with Yuna slowly following behind.

''Eomma!'' Hyun Su cried while being in Jaejoong's arms. You chuckled and went to take him before he really started to cry for you. He always calls for you, even when you're not around.

''Happy birthday to my favorite twins!'' SunJung exclaimed as soon as she saw the Kim family walking out of the kitchen and to the living room. ''Come here, sweetie.'' She said and opened her arms for Yuna.

''Where's my favorite nephew?'' Yunho asked and came to stand in front of you to say hi to the shy kid. ''Hyun Su, it's Uncle Yunho!'' He exclaimed and started to tickle him. You put Hyun Su in Yunho's arms and went to stand next to Jaejoong.

He looked from his camera's screen to your face and leant down to give you a kiss. You smiled and kissed him back until you heard the door bell ring. You pulled away from Jaejoong and went to open the door.

''Annyeong!'' Minho greeted, followed by Ms. Choi (aka Su Jeon) and the rest of SHINee.

''Annyeong! Come in!'' You smiled and stepped aside. When they were all in you closed the door and then hugged a pregnant Su Jeon. ''Whoa ~ your belly's so big now. Have you went to your check-ups?'' You asked.

''Yeah!'' Su Jeon nodded with a smile. ''I'm pregnant of a baby girl.'' She informed you.

''Omo! Congratulations dongsaeng!'' You exclaimed and pulled her into another hug.

''Where's my princess!?'' Minho shouted as soon as he stepped into the living room.

Yuna ran away from SunJung and to Minho's open arms. She giggled when her Uncle Minho picked her up and slightly threw her up in the air before catching her again.

''Happy birthday, beauty! Where's your dongsaeng-ah, huh?'' He asked Yuna.

She just looked at her Uncle and touched his nose. Minho chuckled and then started to look around for Hyun Su.

''There you are! Where you hiding from me?'' Minho asked and went to pick up Hyun Su as well. ''Happy birthday handsome!'' He smiled and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

Jaejoong puffed his cheeks, jealous. You smiled and went to give him a kiss on the cheeks.

''Let me record for a bit, araseo? Go play with your kids, Jae.'' You said and grabbed the video camera from his hand.

Jaejoong smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek before going towards Minho to play with his baby twins.

After all, things turn out to be great!

 - You and Jaejoong had your baby twins, they're gorgeous and are very healthy.

 - Minho and Su Jeon got married and now she's pregnant, expecting her first baby girl.

 - Everyone's happy and spending time together!

''Yah! Choi Minho! Give me my kids!'' Jaejoong shouted while chasing behind Minho, who was carrying both Yuna and Hyun Su in his arms.

''Minho! Be careful!'' You shouted and ran out to the garden with the video camera after those two man.

''Wah! I want to have the kids too! Minho come back here!'' Changmin and Junsu shouted at the same time.

''Hey! It's our turn, we just got here, we haven't even say hi to the kids!'' Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Onew complained, running out of the house and to the backyard as well.

''...Kids...'' SunJung heaved a sigh and shook her head.


@lalalalala: Haha, you're right! And...it's both! ^^

@Saffy12345: HELLO! keke ^^

@NinjaLunara123: Haha, he does! Haha, well you practically won $20 ^^

@ivylicious18: >.< ~ keke ^^

Yeah, so this story is about to end! One more chapter left? Maybe two? >.<

TWINS INFO:

[ With the names that won in the polls ]

Kim Yuna - baby girl and older than Hyun Su, still his twin sister. Can be shy sometimes, but most of the time she isn't. She's more of a daddy's girl.

Kim Hyun Su - baby boy and the youngest. Very shy, but likes to play around with the people he knows. He likes to be close to you.

twin-baby-photography-san-francisc.jpg

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]