Big Day: Wedding [ Part I ]

This is Love

GROOM'S ROOM

He stopped looking at his own reflection in the mirror and turned to look at the door. He couldn't wait any longer. He turned around completely and started walking towards the door, but was stopped by Yunho and Yoochun.

''You CAN NOT leave this room, hyung - You know that.'' Yunho said while pulling him back and making him sit down on the couch.

Jaejoong groaned and ran a hand through his hair, messing it a little bit. ''I haven't seen her for two days.''

''Two days, hyung, not a big deal.'' Yoochun said while sitting down next to him. ''Today, when you see her again, she'll be officially yours.''

The door opened and all of them turned to look at it. It was Changmin, he just came back from a small visit to your room.

''How is she?'' Jaejoong asked, impatient to know at least one little thing about you.

''She's fine, hyung, nothing to worry about.'' Changmin said while giving him a reassuring smile. He was also thinking about how beautiful you looked in your wedding gown.

BRIDE'S ROOM

''OMO, ____-ah! You look beautiful.'' SunJung said with a smile. ''Ah ~ I don't know what's happening to me! I want to cry! Can't ruin my make-up now!''

You chuckled and then turned to look at yourself in the mirror. The big day was finally here. You turned to look at the door, feeling nervous about getting out of this room, not because you were unsure about getting married with Jae, but because you knew that your life was going to change.

The door opened and two of your bridesmaid walked in. They were JinAh and SuJeon. Behind the two of them came both of your parents.

''Eomma, appa!'' You exclaimed and went to hug them.

''I can't believe our youngest daughter is already getting married.'' Your father said while looking at you with proud eyes.

''I'm happy she found the right guy.'' Your mom said and pulled you into another hug. ''We're so happy for you, ____.''

''Gamsahabnida eomma, appa!'' You thanked and pulled away from them.

''You look so beautiful!'' You mom exclaimed.

''____-ah, you should be getting ready. Only ten minutes more.'' Su Jeon said with a smile.

You nodded and smiled. ''Araseo!''

WEDDING ROOM

''I'm so excited!'' Taemin exclaimed while looking around him. He was hoping to see Jaejoong, or, if he's even luckier, you.

''Taemin, control yourself.'' Key said while shaking his head. He was also excited, but he doesn't want to show it like Taemin is.

Minho was looking around too, hoping to see you. He wanted to see you again before you walk down that aisle.

He excused himself and walked out of there, hoping to find your room.

He needed to talk to you.

 

 

BRIDE'S ROOM

''We'll get going first, unni.'' SuJeon said and pulled you into a hug before turning around and leave.

''I'll see you in a second.'' SunJung said and gave you another hug too.

You nodded and then pulled away from her.

 

''Ah ~ mianhae.'' Minho apologized when he accidentally bumped into someone. Su Jeon looked up and him and shook her head, telling him that it didn't matter. Minho gave her a small smile and then opened the door to get into your room.

You slowly turned around and saw Minho standing at the doorway.

''Minho! I'm glad you came!'' You said and quickly went to hug him. ''You shouldn't be here, my wedding's about to start. It's in less than five minutes!''

Minho slowly nodded, letting you know that he was aware about it.

''____-ah, I just need to talk with you before you get married.''

''Mwo? Now?'' You asked, looking at the door behind him. You were going to walk through that door any second now.

GROOM'S ROOM

Jaejoong looked away from the clock and smiled. A man came into his room and told him that he could already go into the wedding's room.

Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin walked before Jaejoong.

The big day is finally here.


@lalalalala: Haha! Yeah! Fighting Minho! ^^

@OhHaiDollface: Haha, it has started!

@ivylicious18: You're right! ^^ It has already started!

@addictedtotvxq: Keke ^^ Was it a good start?

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]