Beach House

This is Love

[ Taemin's POV ]

''This is beautiful!'' ____ exclaimed as she walked into the beach house. She took off her summer hat and placed it on the couch. She turned around and faced me with a smile.

I smiled back and nodded, agreeing with her.

''Taemin!'' Minho shouted as he walked into the house. His eyes widened as he started to look around. ''Whoa ~ this is huge!'' He turned to look at ____ and smiled. I knew that smile.

I cleared my throat. ''You were calling me?'' I asked.

Minho nodded. ''There are some boxes in the van, wanna help?'' He asked. I nodded and walked out of the house.

When I got to the van, I could hear ____'s friends talking.

''Look, we have to make Minho understand that she's engaged and will be married next week.'' Yunho hyung said.

''How?'' Junsu asked.

''I think I have an idea.'' I said and stepped closer to them. All of them turned to look at me surprised.

''Whoa, Taemin, you scared me!'' Changmin exclaimed.

''You have an idea?'' Yunho asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded.

''Even though he's my friend, he needs to know that she's not gonna end up being with him.''

''We're listening.'' Junsu said and crossed his arms.

[ End of Tae's POV ]

You walked up the stairs and chose a room. It wasn't your first time being here, but it has been quite a long since the last time you came here. You opened your bag and looked at the clothes you've packed.

Meanwhile, Minho was downstairs, thinking about you. This was his opportunity to get you. He came back to reality when he heard Taemin shouting for him. He heaved a sigh and walked out of the house and towards the van.

''How many boxes left?'' Minho asked when Taemin walked pass him.

''Three.'' Taemin said and then walked back into the house while holding a big box.

''Take.'' Yunho said and handed him a box. ''This one goes in the kitchen.''

''Arasso,'' Minho nodded and started his way into the house.

When Minho placed the box on the kitchen's table, he saw a picture beside the fridge. In the picture was Yunho kissing a girl (SunJung), Changmin playing with Junsu, Yoochun smiling with a drink in his hand and Jaejoong hugging another girl, you. He didn't know why, but he couldn't stop looking at the picture. It wasn't only you, but all of your friends.

''Hyung!'' Taemin shouted. ''C'mon, two more boxes! As soon as we finish with this, we'll go to the beach!''

Minho slightly shook his head and turned to leave the kitchen, but he saw you standing in the doorway. You were also looking at the picture.

''____,'' Minho murmured and smiled sheepishly.

''Oh, hey oppa.'' You said while giving him a small smile.

''____! Come out, you've got to see this!'' Junsu shouted from outside.

Both you and Minho quickly ran out the beach house. You grinned as soon as you saw what all of them were looking at. There were two dolphins swimming and jumping up. It looked so beautiful in the clear ocean.

''Let's get this boxes in and go watch them closer.'' Yunho smiled and helped with the last box.

''Watch them closer?'' You asked.

''Yeah,'' Junsu nodded and clapped his hands.

''We'll use the small yacht.'' Changmin grinned and then stepped back into the house.

''Whoa ~ gamsahabnida for inviting me here, noona.'' Taemin smiled.

''Yeah, thanks ____.'' Jonghyun nodded. Key winked and Onew gave you a thumbs up.


The only interesting part was Taemin's idea, I guess. What do you think he has planned?

@lalalalala: Yeah, he is. I agree ^^

@qualcuno: That will be cleared till the next chappies.

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]


I started a new fanfic, my first fanfic without Jaejoong but with Donghae

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84801/i-love-a-taken-man-donghae-you-yunho

Yunho is also one of the main characters ^^

Check it out!