We Meet Again

This is Love

[Last night]

''Hey doll,'' Jaejoong greeted you with a kiss. ''How was your day?''

''It was fine.'' You smiled and went into the kitchen. ''How was your day? Better than last week?'' You asked. You knew he have been kind of stressed.

Jaejoong nodded, even though you couldn't see him anymore since you were in the kitchen and he was in the living room. ''Ne, it was fine. Nothing interesting.'' Jaejoong said and sat down on the couch. He the TV and waited for you to finish cooking. When you were done, you called Jaejoong.

''It smells great.'' Jaejoong smiled and took a seat across from you.

''I learned from the best cook.'' You said and ate some.

''That reminds me something, doll.'' Jaejoong smiled. ''You got two punishments.''

You rolled your eyes playfully and the shook your head. Jaejoong started to eat his food. He was all the time looking at you.

''Do I have something on my face?'' You asked. Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head. ''Then why do you keep staring at me?''

''I'm admiring you. You're beautiful, cute, y...''

You chuckled. ''Stop joking around and eat.''

''I'm not joking.'' Jaejoong pouted. ''I meant all that.''

''So you just enjoy looking at me while you eat?'' You asked and raised an eyebrow.

Jaejoong nodded and then gave you a cute smile. You shook your head and chuckled. As soon as the two of you finished eating and had a small talk, you started to wash the dishes. Jaejoong stayed in the kitchen with you, helping you clean the table.

''Are you done, doll?'' Jaejoong asked as he stretched his arms. You nodded and turned around, leaning on the table.

''Want to watch a movie?'' You asked.

Jaejoong shook his head and gave you a y look. ''Tonight you're having one of your punishments, lady.'' You smiled and then walked out of the kitchen. Jaejoong following behind you. He was surprised when he saw you sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. ''What are you doing? Didn't I just say that -''

''I asked if you wanted to watch a movie.'' You said and then started to see all the dvds you had, trying to pick one. ''If you don't, I'll just watch it alone.''

''But you're getting punished tonight.'' Jaejoong said. You turned around from the couch and laughed.

''You can't be serious, oppa.'' You said.

He gave you a look and then smiled, starting his way towards you. ''You think I'm not? What a big mistake.'' He said and then picked you up, bridal style.

''J - Jaejoong! Put me down!'' You said.

''As you wish, doll.'' He said and quickly walked into the bedroom, lying you down on the bed.

''Okay...now let me get up.'' You said and tried to get out of the room, but Jaejoong was now on top of you.

''You want to have three punishments so badly, huh?'' He asked and leaned down to kiss your neck. ''You like oppa to punish you, don't you?'' He murmured and moved to your collar bone.

''O - Oppa!'' You gasped when his hand moved under your shirt.

(A/N: I'll just leave the rest for your imagination).

 

[Today - Minho's POV]

I sighed and rolled on my bed. It was already 11 a.m. I stretched my arms and sat up on my bed. I looked around my room, and then stood up from my bed, walking into my bathroom.

 

''Good morning, hyung.'' Taemin smiled when I walked into the dining room.

''Morning, Tae.'' I greeted back and took a glass of water.

''What are you doing today?'' Jonghyun asked.

I shrugged. ''Whatever. I'll go take a walk.''

''You're not going to see that girl, are you?'' Taemin asked. He really hated the idea of me ruining her marriage.

''That girl has a name...and no.'' I said.

''What's her name?'' Onew asked.

''Ho ____. She's a childhood friend.'' I said.

Key nodded while he chewed his food.

''Araso...I'll be going now.'' I said and walked out of the house. I really didn't know where to go, but then I simply decided to go to the market, buy some food and then back at the house.

[Your POV]

You slowly opened your eyes and noticed that it was already 11 a.m. You quickly sat up on your bed and looked at your side, Jaejoong was already gone to work. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair.

''He didn't wake me up...''

You stood up from your bed and out of your room. You walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

''I should probably go buy some food.'' You talked to yourself. ''....later.''

As soon as you ate some breakfast, you went into the bathroom and started to get ready.

[End of your POV]

''Yum!'' Minho smiled and grabbed a bag of chips. He heard some giggles and turned around. He saw two girls looking at him, one of them even waved at him. Minho smiled and walked towards them. ''Annyeong girls.'' He greeted them and flashed a smile.

One of the girls literally squealed. ''Annyeong!'' The other one greeted back.

Minho was about to start a conversation with them, but then he saw you. He apologized the girls because he had to leave and then walked towards you.

''What a small world.'' Minho said as he came to stand in front of you. You looked up from the product that you had in your hand and saw him smiling.

''Hi Minho,'' you greeted him.

''It's been a while since the last time we talked with each other.'' Minho said sarcastically with a small laugh.

''Oh yeah...'' You replied back sarcastically too. ''How have you been since then?''

Minho faked a pout. ''Being depressed. You know, eating some ice-cream while watching sad movies. Thinking about you.''

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. You started to walk away with Minho following you.

''Nothing interesting.'' He stopped joking. ''What about you?''

''Planning the wedding.'' You said.

''Oh...yeah...the wedding.'' Minho repeated.

''Wow, oppa, don't be too excited about it.'' You said sarcastically.

Minho laughed and rolled his eyes. ''What about if we have lunch together?'' He stopped you. You looked up at him, and thought about it...


@Cupcakes10000: Komawo!! Thanks for your kind comment!! I'm glad your liking my fic this much :D Komawo again! ^^

What did you think about this chapter? Would you like to have lunch with Minho?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]