Ch. VI

This is Love

The next morning you woke up with a smile. Jaejoong was sleeping peacefully next to you. You stood up from your bed and put on Jaejoong's white shirt. You decided to go cook some breakfast. Today was just Wednesday so Jaejoong still had to go to work.

''Good morning,'' Jaejoong kissed your neck. He was standing behind you. ''It smells good.''

''Go take a shower while I finish this.'' You ordered and kept cooking with a smile.

Jaejoong pulled away and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. He looked really tired. ''I remember when you didn't know how to cook.''

[Flashback]

It has been two months since Jaejoong and you started to date. You stayed at his place because he invited you to the movies and you two watched a scary movie.

''Can my sweetheart cook something for me?'' Jaejoong asked with a pout. ''I'm starving!'' He said and leaned down on the couch.

You sighed, but still didn't go to the kitchen. ''Jaejoong...'' You whispered, but he still heard you. He sat up on the couch and smiled at you.

''What's up?''

''I...'' You didn't know how to tell him that you didn't know how to cook.

''Is there something wrong?'' Jaejoong then asked concerned. He stood up from the couch and came to stand in front of you. He took your chin into his hand and lifted your face. ''You can tell me.''

''I don't know how to cook.'' You said ashamed.

Jaejoong simply laughed. ''You were worrying about that?''

You then pouted. ''Yeah...you're starving and your girlfriend can't even cook something good for you.''

''It's okay, since your boyfriend knows how to cook...and honestly, he's really good at it.'' He said with a smile. ''I would be glad to be the man who will always cook for you.''

You couldn't help but to smile at how corny his words were. You also blushed. ''You know...I can learn.''

''That sounds perfect. Let's go to the kitchen.'' He smiled and grabbed your hand.

[End of Flashback]

You smiled and kissed Jaejoong. ''You're the best tutor I've ever had!''

''I know...'' Jaejoong said with a grin and chuckled. ''And you're the best student I've ever had. Talking about that...you haven't been behaving well...hmm...''

You rolled your eyes. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around your waist and moved closer to you.

''Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Since when are you this ?'' You laughed and pushed him away. ''You'll make me ruin my pancakes!''

''That would be horrible!'' Jaejoong said sarcastically. ''And that would mean two punishments.''

''You won't touch this for a month if you don't go take a shower now, Mr. Kim.'' You said with a smile and laughed.

Jaejoong pouted and looked down at your .

''Yah! Jaejoong!'' You complained and turned around, not letting him see it. ''Go, now.'' You said and pointed to your bedroom. Just then something started to smell like burnt. You immediately turned around and put the ruined pancakes on a plate. ''Look what you made me do!'' You said.

Jaejoong shook his head with a smile. ''You got two punishments, baby.'' He said before turning around and walking into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Hey hyung!'' Yunho said and came into my office. He sat down on my couch and threw his head back before closing his eyes. I raised an eyebrow confused, but didn't ask him anything.

''Selina is going out with me again!'' Yoochun then said with a grin as he came into my office and sat down next to Yunho.

''I'm sorry about leaving that early.'' I said.

''It's okay, hyung. Are you feeling better?'' Yoochun asked concerned. I nodded, ''Komawo.''

''Is there something bothering you, hyung?'' Changmin asked. Junsu came into my office just after him.

''You've been acting strangely for these couple of days.'' Junsu added.

I sighed.

''____'s friend, Choi Minho, came back and he's been trying to go out with ____ ever since he met her again in this building while she was helping me get something.'' I said. ''She didn't know I was coming back, I wanted to give her a surprise, but it was all ruined thanks to that Minho!''

''So that's the Minho you were talking about...'' Junsu said.

The rest of my dongsaengs were still looking confused.

''You mean, this Minho wants to be with ____ even though she's engaged to you? Does he even know that she's engaged to you?'' Yunho asked. I nodded. ''Whoa ~''

''Don't worry, hyung. ____ won't leave you because of that dude.'' Changmin nodded.

''Yeah, that's for sure.'' Yoochun agreed.

 

[Minho's POV]

''You went out with her!?'' Taemin asked me shocked. I nodded. ''Even though you knew she was engaged!?'' He continued. I nodded once again. ''Hyung, you know you shouldn't do that. Stop it. You may ruin her engagement.''

I stood up from the couch and left. I didn't want to talk about it now.

Taemin was right... I may ruin her engagement... I really don't want to make her sad, but I know I can make her happy. Who knows, maybe I can make her even happier than Jaejoong can?

She knows me since she was ten, and we've been good friends since then, actually best friends. No matter if I was a kingka in High School, she was always there for me too. She cares for me.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Ne, I shouldn't worry about it too much.'' I nodded. They were all right. ____ accepted to get married to me. She loves me, not him.

''Good, now...can we go have lunch?'' Changmin asked.

I nodded. ''Sure, just give me a minute.''

''Hyung! It's already two o'clock! We're going now!'' Changmin said and pulled me up from my chair.

''Changmin! Respect your hyungs!'' I shouted.

''We're going now.'' Yunho then said and shut down my computer.

...since when do my dongsaengs tell me when to go to eat?

''Okay! But stop pulling my clothes.'' I said and pulled away from their grips.


Annyeong! How was this chapter? I hope I wrote a good one.

@Cupcakes10000: Komawo! It means a lot!

I'll try to update soon. Comment and subscribe!