Wedding Ceremony [ Part II ]

This is Love

''Minho...I don't think it's the right time now.'' You said, feeling more nervous now.

''____-ah.'' Minho said, holding both of your hands. ''I know today is your wedding day. I just need to talk to you before you go marry Jaejoong.''

''Wae?'' You asked. You were hoping that he wasn't going to confess that he has romantic feelings towards you again...

''I just need you to promise me something.'' He said. You were actually surprised to hear that. ''____, promise me that even if you're married to Jaejoong, you won't stop seeing me. We will still hang out together and be friends.''

You looked at Minho. You opened your mouth but nothing came out. You wanted to tell him that it was alright and that of course you would still see him and be friends with him.

You were about to nod at least, but the door to your room opened and Minho's attention went there. Your father walked in with your wedding planner, and they were surprised to see you standing there with Minho holding your hands.

''Uh - Minho.'' Your father said, recognizing your childhood friend. ''What are you doing here? What's going on here?''

Minho let go of your hands and cleared his throat. ''Ehm, I just needed to talk with your daughter before the wedding started.''

''But it has already started.'' Your wedding planner said.

Minho nodded. ''I'll see you later, araseo?'' Minho said while looking at your eyes. You nodded.

When he was finally away from your room, your father asked you some questions and when you assured him that nothing was wrong, it was time for you to walk out of the room and down the aisle.

 

 

 

''Don't let me trip, appa.'' You murmured as the two of you were getting closer. Your father chuckled and shook his head.

''Never,'' he said and his grip tightened.

You took a deep breath and then started walking down the aisle with a nice smile on your face. You weren't looking at anything else but at Jaejoong, who was standing at the front. His eyes were only on you as well. He smiled, and somehow you could see that he was really happy. You knew that he wanted this as much as you want it.

''Take good care of her, Jaejoong.'' Your father said before letting you go.

Jaejoong nodded. ''I will, sir.'' When your dad was gone, he turned to look at you. ''You look more than beautiful.'' He whispered.

Both of you exchanged vows and then exchanged rings.

''By the exchange of vows and the giving and receiving of rings, you have proclaimed and affirmed your intentions to enter into a sacred union. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. It is with the greatest pleasure that I present to you, the luckiest people in the world at this moment: Kim Jaejoong and Kim ____, Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride.''

Jaejoong smiled and pulled you closer to kiss you. When he did, all your guests cheered. You were now officially his and he was yours.

''I love you, Ms Kim.'' Jaejoong said when he pulled away from you.

''I love you, hubby.'' You smiled.

All the guests started to walk towards the two of you to talk and congratulate both of you.

''Congratulations, hyung, dongsaeng.'' Yunho said and came to hug the two of you. The same with the rest of TVXQ and SHINee.

 

After you waltz with Jaejoong, more people started to join the two of you, except one. Minho was sitting on his table, practically lost in his mind. He was staring at the front, but not actually looking at something...

''So...who do you know? The bride or the groom?''

Minho looked up and was kinda surprised when he saw who it was.


@NinjaLunara123: Haha! He wanted ____ to promise him something, but she hasn't yet.

@ivylicious18: Keke ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]