Chapter 31

This is Love

''NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE, can be dressed in white!'' You heard SunJung shout as soon as you stepped into Yunho's house.

You were happy that SunJung had planned this. It's been a while since all of you spent some time together, and since the wedding was getting closer with each day, it was just perfect!

''Only my cute dongsaeng can be dressed in white!'' SunJung added.

Jaejoong walked behind you as the two of you stepped into the living room and saw all of them sitting comfortably on the couches.

''Annyeong!'' Junsu squealed with happiness when he saw the two of you.

''Five minutes late!'' SunJung exclaimed when she saw you.

''Hello there, I'm fine, thanks.'' You said as you waved at SunJung.

SunJung heaved a sigh and then stood up to pull you into a hug. ''It's been a while since we last saw each other, ____-ah. And besides, I thought I made sure to tell each one of you to NOT come late!'' She pulled away from you and then went to hug Jaejoong. ''And don't even bother making an excuse.''

''Okay...why is it so important to be on time? I thought we were just going to have a nice dinner with all of you and talk about whatever!'' Jaejoong said when SunJung pulled away from him.

''Because...it's not that!'' SunJung said while taking her purse. ''Thank God ____ is wearing those clothes!'' SunJung said as she looked at your semi-formal dress.

''Wae?'' Jaejoong asked confused.

''Tell Jaejoong bye, honey, you ain't gonna see him for two days.''

''T-two days?'' You asked shocked. ''What have you planned?''

''Tonight is your bachelorette party, and your wedding is in two days, so you're not going to see Jaejoong for a whole day.''

''Since when is the bride prohibited to see her groom one day before the wedding?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Since now! I'll drive you home to pack the things you'll need for two days. Let's go now.'' SunJung said. ''Now kiss Jaejoong for the last time before the wedding.''

''Yeah, Jae, do it fast. We also planned a bachelor party for you!''

''I d-don't need a bachelor party.'' Jaejoong said as he pulled you into a tight hug. He wasn't going to let you go.

''Yah! Jinjja, Jaejoong! Let go!'' SunJung said as she tried to pull you away from him. ''____ say something!''

You heaved a sigh. ''Let me go, Jae.''

Jaejoong looked down at you confused. ''You want to leave me?''

''It's just a couple of days.''

''Jaejoong, you've got to let her go, and if she comes back then she's yours, but if she doesn't, then she never was!'' SunJung quoted. ''I think it was something like that...'' She then added.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and let go of you.

''Yeah! Let's go.'' SunJung said while pulling you out of Yunho's house.

''So...let me guess, you ain't seeing SunJung for two days either?'' Jaejoong said looking at Yunho.

Yunho nodded. ''That's right. Now, let's get going too. We planned this bachelor party, so you better like it.''


Because no one commented if he/she was voting for the girl or boy or both names, I decided to make a new poll. But still, thanks for voting ^^

* No seeing Jaejoong for two days! *

 

PLEASE DO VOTE IN BOTH POLLS,

so that when the baby will be born (either girl or boy or both) I'll already know which name will be used!

@SharmillaE: Keke ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]