Doctor's Appointment

This is Love

''Home, sweet home!'' You smiled as you opened the door and stepped into your house. You left the keys on the nearest table and went inside each room in your house, checking that everything was alright and that nothing bad had happened.

''Yeobo,'' Jaejoong called from outside. You walked out of the bathroom and went to stand on the doorway.

''Welcome home, dongsaeng-ah!'' SunJung said and came to hug you. ''Omo, your belly is already this big?'' She asked.

You nodded. ''Yup.''

''How was your honeymoon? I want to know all the details! Ani! Actually, I don't. Just tell me, did you have fun?'' SunJung said while pulling you back into the house.

''I didn't even get the chance to say hi to her...'' Yunho complained while he stood next to Jaejoong.

''You can still help me out with our luggage, man.'' Jaejoong said.

Yunho heaved a sigh and shrugged. ''Sure.''

 

 

A few minutes later, your phone started to ring. It was Su Jeon. You quickly answered the phone, ready to question her. And you were probably going to call Minho later.

''Su Jeon!''

''Welcome back, unni! Did you have fun?''

''Of course I did! What's up? Is there anything new?'' You asked, hoping that Minho did ask her out.

''Yeobo, we've got to get going.'' Jaejoong said while walking into the bedroom where you and SunJung were.

''...Su Jeon, I've got to go now - Doctor's appointment....''

''Oh! Would you mind if I go too? I want to know about the baby!'' She exclaimed.

''Sure!'' You smiled. You hang up your phone and dialed another number right away. ''Oppa? Ne! I want you to come to my doctor's appointment right now!''

 

 

''Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Ms. Kim. How is everything going?'' Your doctor asked with a smile.

''Everything's fine, thanks.'' You smiled back.

''There hasn't been anything unusual with your pregnancy, right?'' The Doc asked again.

''Ani.'' You said while shaking your head.

''Okay, I'm going to put this gel on your belly, like always. Let's check this baby out.'' The doctor said while putting the gel all over your belly.

You turned to look at the screen and smiled. You could actually see.

''Congratulations, you've got a . . .''

 

''Omo! I'm nervous!'' Junsu said while shaking his whole body.

''What's wrong with you?'' SunJung asked. ''It's not as though you're the father.''

''Yah!'' Junsu complained. ''Still!''

''I heard that Jae and ____ bet about the baby's gender.'' Yunho said with a shrug.

''They did?'' Su Jeon asked surprised. ''Well, I think that the baby's a boy.''

''Ani, I think that the baby's a girl.'' Minho said with a shrug.

''We need more girls in our group anyways.'' SunJung smiled. ''____ and I are the official ones up till now.''

''Hey! What about me?'' Su Jeon complained.

''You two are dating already!?'' Yoochun asked surprised while looking at Su Jeon and then at Minho.

Minho started to feel uncomfortable. ''Ah ~ well, we're -'' He stopped talking when both you and Jaejoong walked out.

''Who won?'' Changmin asked excited, wanting to know about the baby's gender.


@ivylicious18: ^_^

@lalalalala: Haha, it is a goood thing ^^ Hmmm...next chappie will be revealed!

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]