Mission One

This is Love

You ran back to your bedroom and changed your clothes [ white tank top, shorts, and bikini ]. When you walked out of the house, you made your way down to the beach and put on your sunglasses. You saw Yunho and Taemin already in the yacht.

''____!'' Minho shouted as he ran to you. ''Thanks for inviting us here. It'll be an amazing break!''

You giggled. ''Yeah! It's okay. Let's go to the yacht.''

Yunho pulled you up to the yacht and then helped Minho get up too. After the rest was also aboard, Yoochun sailed closer to where the dolphins were, but he still kept a safe distance from them.

''Whoa ~ '' You said in awe.

Minho grinned as he saw the dolphins and then he turned to look back at you, his grin became smaller, but you could see in his eyes that he liked the view of you.

[ Yunho's POV ]

''Taemin!'' I called out as soon as I saw Minho's face. He was totally falling for ____, it should be happening the total opposite. We needed to start the plan.

Taemin turned to look from the dolphins to me. He raised an eyebrow and I gestured for him to come closer to me. He hesitated but still came.

''What?'' Taemin asked.

''We need to start with your plan. Anything! Minho has to stop looking at my dongsaeng with those eyes, only my hyung can!''

''Yah! Don't freak out. Okay, okay. Mission one: Minho has to know that ____ thinks about Jaejoong even though he's somewhere else.''

Yunho nodded. ''How do we make her talk about him?''

Taemin smiled and then turned to look at ____. ''Noona! Is it your first time being here?'' He asked as he walked away from me and closer to her.

She shook her head. ''Ani.'' She said with a smile. ''The very first time I came, was only with Jae.'' She informed Taemin.

''Oh, jinjja? Then I guess you know where the romantic places are.'' Taemin decided to .

[ Minho's POV ]

WTF? What the hell is Taemin doing? Urgh, he's going to ruin my plans. This is supposed to be a Jaejoong-free break!

____ laughed and threw her head back. Taemin chuckled and turned to look at the dolphins again.

''Did you and Jaejoong do anything like this?'' Taemin asked. Why was he so interested about their relationship?

____ shook her head. ''Nope, but we did other great things.'' She nodded.

''Like what?'' Taemin continued.

She chuckled and shook her head. ''Like swimming together, going to the jacuzzi at night, walking in the beach at sunset, riding bikes in the morning... I don't know, anything.'' She smiled as she looked at the dolphins. ''I had a great time.''

. . . Well done, Taemin, now she can't stop thinking at Jaejoong.

[ Yunho's POV ]

From where I was standing, it seemed that Taemin's plan was doing well. Minho somehow looked less interested, or at least that's what I think.

''You know, Jaejoong did tell me that he wanted to come back here with you again.'' I added.

____ turned to look at me. ''Jinjja? Well, he should have told me.''

''Wae?'' Taemin asked. ''You would have accepted?''

''Of course I would've!'' She grinned. ''Like I said, we had a good time together.''

''How did he propose to you?'' Key then asked.

[ Minho's POV ]

Why are they suddenly so interested about her life? Can't they leave her alone? I don't need to hear more stories about her and Jaejoong! We shouldn't be talking about them anyways, we're here looking at the dolphins! And, I don't want to hear about Jaejoong!

____ smiled as she looked down at her engagement ring. ''It was in April when he asked me, and we were spending some time in Jeju Island. He had planned everything, but with the help of Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. I thought it was an emergency because when Yunho called me, he sounded as though he couldn't breathe and was about to cry, and without any explanation he hung up the phone after saying that I was urgently needed at the closest waterfall we had seen that morning.''

She stopped and turned to look at Yunho. ''I believed you by the way, I thought it was a real emergency. You could definitely be an actor.'' Yunho smiled and crossed his arms.

''So, I went there. I panicked even more when I saw no one at the waterfall.'' She shrugged. ''But then, from the corner, Jaejoong came out.''

-- Flashback --

''Jaejoong! Are you okay? What's wrong? What happened? Where are Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu!?'' You panicked.

''____-ah, breathe.'' Jaejoong said calmly as he stood in front of her.

''Mwo? What's this? Jaejoong was this some kind of prank!?'' You glared at him. ''This is not funny! How could you guys do that to me? I ran as fast as I could to get here!''

''____, calm down.'' Jaejoong said as he placed his hands on your shoulders. ''I just wanted to see you.''

You were more confused than ever. ''See me? You faked some emergency to see me? God, Jaejoong you see me every single day!''

''I'm gonna kill Changmin for this...'' Jaejoong muttered under his breath.

''What?'' You asked confused.

''Changmin said that you liked drama and this would be the best way.'' Jaejoong closed his eyes.

''Jaejoong, what's going on?''

''I totally ruined it!'' Jaejoong shouted.

''Yah! Why did you have to mention me, hyung? Everything was going great!'' Changmin said as he came out.

''Changmin!'' Yunho shouted, trying to pull him back but Changmin just kept walking closer to the two of you.

''What the hell is going on? Yunho, you're okay?'' You asked.

''This is not as we planned it!'' Yoochun complained as he walked out too.

''Plan what?'' You asked. ''Can you guys stop ignorning me!?''

''Yah! You're the reason why we're all here, ____. We're not ignoring you.'' Junsu heaved a sigh and shook his head.

''I'm the reason? What?''

''Hyung!'' All of them shouted.

''____, I swear to you that this is not as we actually planned for this to be like. It's just that my dongsaengs found out what I really want and they offered to help me out.'' Jaejoong shrugged. ''I wanted this to be perfect, so that when you told the story you would always smile and then look at me feeling proud and happy.''

''Tell the story?''

Jaejoong took both of your hands into his and pulled you closer to him. ''____, I would be lying to you if I said that I can't live without you, because I can, but then my life would be nothing. I want you in my life more than anything else, and I need you to be in it. I can't stand the idea of any men being with you if it's not me.''

''Jaejoong...''

He pulled away from you and kneeled down. He pulled out a small box and pulled it up. ''Ho ____, would you marry me?''

-- End of Flashback --

''What kind of man proposes to the woman he likes like that?'' I asked.

''Minho!'' Onew hissed.

''Whoa ~ Jaejoong's wish became true, ____. Now that you just told us your story, you're smiling.'' Taemin smiled too.

[ End of Minho's POV ]


I hope the way that I wrote that Jaejoong proposed wasn't a bad one ^^ I thought it was a funny and unique way.

@mclassics: Haha, thanks! Jinjja! ^^

@OhHaiDollface: Ne ^.~

@minhoya: Haha, thanks, it means a lot! ^^ Jae

I decided to divide Taemin's plans into small missions ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]