Telling Jaejoong

This is Love

''Mianhae, oppa, but I got to go.'' You said.

''Already?'' Minho asked kind of sad. You nodded.

''I'll see you later, araso? Nice to meet you, Taemin. Bye!'' You said and walked out of the restaurant after biding good-bye to the kids as well.

''So she's the engaged girl you love, huh?'' Taemin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, looking carefully at his hyung.

Minho just looked back at Taemin without answering, it wasn't necessary... Taemin knew that girl was you.

 

On your way back home you stopped at a pharmacy. You walked in and started to look for some medicine. You thought about what happened yesterday night and just then at lunch... You don't know why, but then you started to think about your period. You counted the days with your fingers and found out that it was already coming late...or maybe not even coming? It was already one week late.

You immediately walked towards a specific section and just stared at the product you had in front. It was a box of pregnancy tests.

''Excuse me,'' you asked a doctor that was walking through that section too.

He turned to look at you and smiled. ''How can I help you, miss?''

''How soon can I try a pregnancy test and get accurate results?'' You asked.

The doctor thought about it. ''One week after you've missed your period would be alright.'' He said. (A/N: Lol, some info I got from google).

''Gamsahabnida,'' you thanked and bowed. He bowed too and then left.

That's just perfect, isn't it? It has been already a week. You grabbed one small box and went to the counter to pay for it.

 

 

A few hours after you got to your house, you tried the pregnancy test. You read the instructions and after doing all the things you needed to do, you waited for the results. After (whatever the time is needed) you walked into the bathroom and grabbed your pregnancy test. You took deep breaths before looking at it.

You saw a plus symbol.

''What!?'' You shouted and threw the stick in the sink.

''Baby?'' You heard Jaejoong call. You turned to look at the clock and saw that it was already dinner time. ''Where are you? Is everything okay?'' He said. A second later, he slowly opened the bathroom's door. ''Can I see what's going on?'' He asked, the door was still kinda hiding him.

''Uh...I'm fine, Jae.'' You said and opened the door to step out.

''What was that shout for then?'' Jaejoong asked.

''I'll go cook dinner.'' You said and gave him a soft kiss. You closed the bathroom's door behind you and walked out of the bedroom. Jaejoong shrugged it off and followed behind you.

As soon as you got to the kitchen, you quickly washed your hands.

''Are you feeling better?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Yeah...'' You said, not daring to look at his face.

Jaejoong stood behind you and gave you a hug. ''I'm glad to hear that.''

''N - Ne!'' You nodded and moved away from him, pretending that you needed to grab a big spoon.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I knew ____ was acting really weird. There was definitely something she was hiding from me, something she didn't want to tell me... But because of the curiosity that was starting to grow inside me, I just had to ask.

''____, is everything okay? You're acting...weirdly.'' I said and leaned down against the table.

''I am?'' She asked and turned to look at me. I nodded.

''Does it have to do with...'' I stopped and sighed. ''Minho?''

''Minho? No!'' She shook her head.

''So there is something wrong?'' I asked.

She sighed and leaned down against the table across from me. ''It's better for you to know now than later...'' She said and looked down at the floor and then back up at me. ''Jae...I'm pregnant.'' She said.

W - W - What?

''I've missed my period for a week already, and I asked the doctor at the pharmacy when could I try a pregnancy test and he said that right now would be fine. I've been feeling sick, throwing up after eating...'' She said and then slightly shook her head. ''Jaejoong...please say something.''

Did she say that she was pregnant?

''I know we didn't plan this. We were supposed to be married for a year before having kids, but...'' She stopped and looked at me. ''Jaejoong?''

''For how long have you known this?'' I asked.

''Just a minute ago... When you heard me shouting.''

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

Jaejoong ran a hand through his hair and then shook his head. You felt something horrible in your stomach... it felt ''empty''. You bit your lower lip and waited for Jaejoong to say something...anything.

''What are we going to do?'' You talked again since Jaejoong didn't seem to want to say something about it.

''Well...it's obvious that having an abortion is not even a choice, and giving the baby away either.'' He said and shook his head. ''You're right, this was not part of our plan... But... that doesn't mean that we can't make a new one.'' He said with a small smile and took a step closer to you. ''You just have to do two simple things right now, ____. One, take care, eat well and have this baby with me. Two, don't stop loving your soon-to-be-husband.''

You grinned and chuckled. You were more than relieved and happy to know that Jaejoong was okay about it and he even wanted to have this baby!

''But...Jae...you're not asking two ''simple'' things.'' You said. ''Having this baby is not going to be an easy task and it will definitely be tiring. And two...love you?'' You raised an eyebrow just to . Jaejoong was shocked with your last words. ''Ani! Jaejoong I was joking!'' You quickly said and wrapped both of your arms around his waist when he turned around, ready to leave.

He chuckled and turned around just to pick you up, but then he was serious. ''I mean it, ____. Please.''

You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck. ''I'll be more than happy to have this baby as long as you're going to be with me, and there are no words for me to tell you how much I love you, Kim Jaejoong.''

Jaejoong smiled and kissed you on the lips. ''But...you're telling your parents and mine!'' He said and put you down.

''What?''

''You heard me,'' he chuckled and walked out of the kitchen.

You puffed your cheeks. How were you going to tell your parents and future in-laws that you were pregnant even before the wedding?


 Q: How will Minho react?

(Please read the note at the end of this chapter)

 

@Sameaknaaa: Don't worry, I would have explained it to you but there was no rated scene so it wasn't necessary ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chappie!!

 

NOTE : I should definitely explain again what I meant with Note # 1 from the previous chapter. This story is NOT having any rated scenes since there are under-age people reading. MAYBE after I've already finished writing all the story, I'll add one more chapter with a rated scene, which under-age DON'T have to worry about since the story would be already finished and that last chappie would be like an ''extra'' for the ones who asked for a rated scene. I DO NOT promise to write that chapter though, since I'm not even sure if I'm good at writing rated. But I'll make sure to tell you guys about it and warn the others when that's going to happen. I hope you'll still continue to support this fanfic.

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]