Unexpected News

This is Love

[Jaejoong's POV]

This time when I woke up, ____ was already cooking breakfast for us. I decided to get ready first before eating my breakfast. ____ walked into our bedroom and decided to help me with my tie.

''I was never wrong...You're really handsome.'' ____ said with a chuckle.

I smiled back and when she was done with my tie, I leant down to kiss her. And I was never wrong about one thing too: She's the woman I love.

''Go eat breakfast while I get ready.'' She said and then walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I walked out of our bedroom and went to sit on the dining table alone. Of course I would have asked ____ to join me, but she said she was going to get ready.

I took the newspaper that was lying on our table and started to read it while I ate. When I was done eating, I took the plate and glass to the sink and cleaned up a little bit. ____ was still not ready.

''Doll?'' I asked as I knocked on the bathroom's door.

''Is there something wrong?'' She asked as she opened the door. She looked beautiful even though she was just wearing a simple blue dress.

I shook my head with a smile. ''I'm leaving now, araso? Annyeong.'' I leant down to kiss her again before leaving to work.

 

I was done with everything after mid-day. Neither of my dongsaengs were done with their paperwork, so I had to stay alone in my office. Each minute seemed like an eternity since I was actually bored to death.

''Excuse me, Mr. Kim?'' My assistant knocked on the door. I gestured for her to come in. ''Mr. Ho is here and he asks to speak with you.''

I was surprised. ____'s father doesn't usually come here at my office to speak with me. I nodded and told my assistand to allow him in.

''Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Ho.'' I stood up from my chair and bowed.

''No need to be so polite, Jaejoong.'' Mr. Ho said with a smile.

I nodded and offered him to sit down, which he did. I sat down on my chair too. ''What brings you here?''

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

 

During the day, you stayed at your house looking at some wedding magazines. Everything was done now and you were two weeks away from the big day. You couldn't stop smiling when you thought about it, but then you started to think about Minho. Thinking about Minho made you wonder if there was a reason why he was back.

You shook your head and decided not to think about it, since your thoughts were now doubts about your wedding with Jaejoong. You failed. You just couldn't stop thinking about it right now. You even thought about the day that Minho asked you if you would date him and you answered probably.

''Aish ____-ah! Stop thinking nonsense!'' You scolded yourself and shook your head.

There is no doubt that the one you love is no other than Kim Jaejoong. But...

That was the problem! There was a ''but''.

But...you didn't want Minho to leave either. You wanted him next to you.

You shook your head again, and unconsciously moved your hand down to your belly. You were pregnant of Jaejoong's child. For a moment you stopped thinking about everything that was happening now, but as soon as your cell phone vibrated, you came back to reality.

''Yoboseyo?'' You answered your phone without even looking at the caller ID.

''____-ah?'' Answered the other person. ''I thought I gave you my number...'' He said with a sigh. ''Anyways, can I meet you in the park near your house?''

Even though he couldn't see you, you nodded. ''De, I'm on my way.''

You hang up the phone and stood up, ready to leave your house.

 

~ That Night ~

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Anneyong, doll, I'm back.'' I announced as I left my keys on the nearest table. The scent that I was smelling now was delicious. ____ really knew how to cook.

''Annyeong.'' ____ greeted me back with a smile. I walked into the kitchen and saw that she had cooked a lot.

I mean it.... There's a lot of food.

''Doll, didn't you over cook?'' I asked sheepishly as I put my hand behind my neck.

''Ne, it's because we're having some company tonight.'' She informed me. I was surprised.

''Mwo? Really?'' I asked. ''Who's coming over?''

''You do remember Minho, right?'' She asked me.

I tried to remain as normal as possible but...CHOI MINHO!? He's the one who's coming over!?

''Ne...'' I slowly nodded.

''Well, there was a problem in their house so he asked if he could stay here for a while. I'm the only person who's close to him right now so...yeah.''

''____,'' I sighed. ''I don't want to be disrespectful but...can't he stay in a hotel?''

''Jae, if he was Yunho, Changmin, Junsu or Yoochun, we would never send them to a hotel. Minho is as close to me as they are.'' She placed the last meal she had cooked into a plate and then turned to look at me. ''Do you hate him, Jaejoong?'' She asked out of the blue.

I've been trying not to!

''Eh? No...''

She smiled. ''I'm glad. Please let him stay here, Jae. He needs us.''

More like he needs you...

I sighed. ''Araso...''

____ slightly jumped excited. She came to hug me and then pulled away. She clapped her hands together. ''I'll go prepare the guest room.''

This is going to be a long week...

[End of Jaejoong's POV]


Whoa ~ Jaejoong and Minho under the same roof with you!

@Sameaknaaa: Yeah :{

@Nisrandom: Me too... (Even though I'm the writer, lol) ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]