EPILOGUE

This is Love

 ~ four years later

''Thanks Teacher Hwang,'' Jaejoong said while picking Yuna up from the floor.

''Daddy you forgot about me!'' Yuna complained and frowned while crossing her arms. ''And where's mommy?'' She asked, still frowning.

''Hyun Su needed to go to the bathroom and mommy went with him.'' Jaejoong said and started to walk away from the kindergarden. ''And, daddy did not forget about you. He was late because there was too much traffic.'' Jaejoong tried to explain it to the baby girl.

''Mommy!'' Yuna exclaimed and threw her hands up, indicating that she wanted you to carry her instead of Jaejoong.

You kissed her cheek and pulled her out of Jaejoong's arms to carry her. ''How was your day, Yuna?'' You asked your daughter and kissed her again.

Jaejoong frowned. ''Your mad at daddy, but with mommy everything's fine!'' He complained.

You chuckled. ''Yuna, don't make daddy feel like this, araseo? He's hurt.'' You whispered in her ear.

''Daddy! Daddy!'' Yuna shouted as soon as she heard you. ''I want daddy!'' She said and started struggling to get out of your grip.

You laughed and put Yuna back into Jaejoong's arms.

''I want ice-cream!'' HyunSu shouted, getting everyone's attention.

You nodded and grabbed one of his hands. ''Okay baby.''

When you got to the nearest park, you saw that Minho and Su Jeon were also there while their daughter, aka Eunhee, was playing with other kids.

''Annyeong!'' You greeted.

''I'll go buy some ice cream for the kids.'' Jaejoong said and then walked away.

Yuna and HyunSu ran to where Eunhee was and started to play with her and the other kids around them. While you were looking after your kids, you talked with Minho and Su Jeon.

''Wah!'' Jaejoong shouted and ran to were Yuna was. You turned to look over there and saw that a little boy just gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. ''Kim Yuna, come back here!''

''Omo, is Jaejoong that jealous?'' Su Jeon giggled while looking at Jaejoong picking Yuna up.

You laughed. ''Oh my, I can't imagine what will happen when she grows up.''

''What about HyunSu, is he a ladies' man?'' Minho asked.

''Minho, he's just a kid!'' Su Jeon said before you could answer back. ''But he's really cute!'' She added.

''Mommy!'' Yuna complained when Jaejoong brought her next to you.

''Jaejoong, she was just making a new friend.'' You said and allowed Yuna to go back there.

''He kissed my baby's cheek.'' Jaejoong argued. ''They're only five years old!''

''Well, what about that, hmm?'' You asked, pointing at Hyun Su.

Jaejoong turned around and saw him giving a kiss on the cheek to Eunhee.

''Kim Jaejoong get your kid away from my girl!'' Minho shouted and ran to his child.

''Ha!?'' Jaejoong was shocked.

''Daddy!'' Yuna shouted while running back here. ''It's unfair how you let HyunSu do that and not me! I'm older than him!''

''For a minute, baby,'' Jaejoong said.

''Still!'' Yuna said stubbornly.

''Yuna!'' You scolded.

Yuna just crossed her arms and frowned.

''She's gonna be such a rebel.'' Jaejoong murmured.

''HyunSu!'' Minho shouted and ran behind him, trying to catch him. ''Come here, kid!''

''So, how are things going on with Eunhee?'' You said, looking back at Su Jeon.

* * * * * * * * * *

Both Jaejoong and you came back home feeling pretty tired. As soon as you stepped into the house, you went to the kitchen to start cooking for dinner.

''Who would've thought that was going to happen at this age?'' Jaejoong sighed and started to help you in the kitchen.

You shook your head. ''Not me.''

''I mean, Yuna's even a rebel now! I can't imagine how she's going to be when she grows up.'' Jaejoong continued. ''And HyunSu! Oh! He kissed Eunhee!''

You nodded. ''My baby boy is growing up.''

''How can you be so calm about this?'' Jaejoong asked.

You shrugged. ''I guess, I mean, I saw that like a little game between kids.''

''Well neither HyunSu nor Yuna are gonna keep playing like that.'' Jaejoong said.

''Jae, honey,'' you said and pulled him closer to you, ''you know that they'll get married when they grow up, right?''

''Thank God that we'll have to wait thirty years for that!'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Thirty? I married you when I was in my twenties, hubby.'' You smiled and pulled away from him.

He remained silent.

''Jaejoong! Imagine if my father wouldn't have allowed me to marry you!'' You said.

''It's different.''

''How?''

''I'm the father now!''

''Daddy!'' Yuna said and walked into the kitchen.

Jaejoong turned around. ''Yes, baby?''

''Come play with me!'' She smiled and started to pull him towards her bedroom with HyunSu's.

Yeah...I'm probably overreacting now...Yuna and HyunSu are still my little kids...I'll just have to see how things will be like when they both grow up... Jaejoong thought.

''Want to play with your dolls, baby?'' Jaejoong asked with a smile.

''Ani! I'm going to play with HyunSu's cars!'' She smiled.

''Noona! Those are mine!'' HyunSu complained.

''Sharing is caring, Susu!''

''Be a girl, Yuna!''

''Wah! Meanie!'' She shouted back.

''Kids!'' Jaejoong shouted. *sigh* These two...


Click 'next'