Minho's reaction!

This is Love

You opened your eyes and saw that your room's curtains were already opened and that Jaejoong was not in bed. You turned to look at the clock, it was already 8 a.m. (Saturday). You stood up from your bed and went into the bathroom. You pulled up your shirt and ran a hand through your belly. It was still normal.

''____?'' Jaejoong called as he walked into the bedroom with a tray full of food. He put the tray down on the small bedside table and walked towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door and put one hand on the door knob. ''____?''

You turned around and opened the door.

''Is everything alright?'' Jaejoong asked you. It was obvious that he was concerned. You nodded.

''Yup, nothing to worry about.'' You said with a smile. ''Have you called your parents?''

Jaejoong nodded. ''Yeah, we'll meet them in (Korean Restaurant Name) at 6 p.m.''

You sighed but nodded. ''Do I really have to be the one who tells them?'' Jaejoong smiled and nodded.

''C'mon, I cooked you some breakfast.''

 

[Minho's POV]

''Was she cute?'' Jonghyun asked with a smirk. Taemin nodded.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. As soon as we came back home yesterday, Taemin had already told our hyungs that he had met ____. Somehow my hyungs suddenly got very interested about it and started to ask him questions. They even said that they wouldn't ask me because I was not going to answer right...

''How old is she?'' Onew had asked.

Taemin shrugged. ''I didn't ask her that. Hey hyung, how old is she?'' Taemin said as he put one of his hands on my shoulder.

''Why are you guys so interested in her?'' I answered with another question.

''Because.'' Key simply said.

I sighed. ''She's 21.''

''Just like you!'' Onew said, stating out the obvious.

I stood up from the couch and took my keys.

''Where are you going?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Out.''

 

As I was walking around the park thinking about whatever thing that came to my mind, I saw ____ walk into a store. I smiled and decided that I should go say hi to her.

As I opened the door to get into the shop, a bell rang. One of the girls that worked there smiled and greeted me. I did the same.

''____,'' I called as soon as I saw her again.

She turned around and looked surprised at me. ''Minho? What a small world!'' She smiled.

''How are you?'' I asked.

''Um...I'm fine.'' She said and shrugged. ''What about you?''

''You're always fine.'' I said with a smile. ''Why did you have to leave yesterday?''

''I wasn't feeling well.''

''Are you okay now?'' I asked concerned.

''Better.''

''And what's new?'' I asked, trying to continue with the conversation.

''Well...um...what's new is that...I'm -''

''Engaged?'' I chuckled. It's what she's always saying now. ____ rolled her eyes playfully and slightly punched my arm.

''Besides that, I'm pregnant.''

. . . . . .

''Minho?''

. . . . . . she's . . . she's pregnant!?

''You're pregnant...'' I repeated. ''YOU'RE PREGNANT!?''

Everyone in the store turned to look at me and then at ____.

''Shush Minho!'' She said looking at somewhere else, trying to avoid the stared of other people. ''Why are you acting like this? It's not as though you're the father.'' She whispered.

Yeah...I'm not the father...

''You expect me to be happy?'' I asked.

Whoops...

''Well...yeah? You're my friend... So, you're not happy for me about it?''

Jaejoong's the freaking father!

''____....'' I said and slightly shook my head. ''Don't you understand the reason why I hate Jaejoong even though I don't really know him?''

''You hate him?'' She repeated. ''Because he's marrying me?''

YES!

''I...I just...'' I sighed. ''Forget about it, okay? I'm glad you're pregnant.'' I said with a small smile.

That definitely left an awkward silence between us.

 

I can't believe I'm actually thinking about this right now, but I'm glad ____ had to leave! Those seconds felt like hours!

She's pregnant...right now....and Jaejoong's the baby's father. How the hell am I going to get her back!?

I ran a hand through my hair and sat down on one of the park's benches.

I sighed. Actually, I don't even know if ____ likes me back...

 

~ AT 5 P.M. ~

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Where were you?'' I asked when ____ came back.

''Shopping...'' She said and lied down on our bed.

''Is there something wrong? What happened?''

She sat up on our bed, shook her head and smiled. ''Nothing apart from another person knowing about my pregnancy.''

''Huh? Who?''

She shook her head and then made a face. ''I don't get it!'' She shouted. I was more than confused right now. ''Why would he even act like that? It's not as though we're dating or he's the father! We're only friends and I'm engaged for God's sake!''

''____?''

''He was more than freaked out! He acted like I thought you were going to act!'' She said looking at me. ''Those seconds felt like hours!''

''What are you talking about? What happened? Who knows?''

''Minho! That's what happened!'' She said and threw her arms up.

''Minho...'' I repeated. ''He acted as though you thought I was going to act...''

____ then seemed to realize something. ''Jaejoong... I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with me these couple of days.''

I shook my head. ''You just need some rest.''

She shook her head too. ''No...'' She then looked up at the clock. ''God! We're meeting your parents in less than an hour!'' She said and quickly stood up.

 

Minho... that's what's going on with you for these couple of days.

Whatever is going to happen now, I just hope it won't get any worse.


TA-DAH! That's how Minho reacted!

Hope this story isn't getting more boring with each chapter, but instead more entertaining and interesting!

@Cupcakes10000: I'm glad that you're glad than Jaejoong accepted! LOL

@Sameaknaaa: T_T you do!? Mianhae ~

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]