Ch. V

This is Love

Jaejoong followed behind you as the two of you walked into the restaurant. You looked around, looking for your friends.

''____! Over here!''

You turned to look at your right and saw Junsu waving his hand. You smiled and took Jaejoong's hand.

''Annyeong!'' You greeted all of them. Yoochun and Yunho had stood up to pull you into a hug and then shake hands with Jaejoong.

''____, Jaejoong, this is Selina.'' Yoochun said with a smile. The girl standing next to him smiled. She was beautiful. She had long, dark brown hair and bright brown eyes.

''Nice to meet you, Selina.'' You smiled. ''How did you and Yoochun oppa met?'' You asked as you sat down next to Jaejoong.

''We met in at the library.'' Selina said with a smile.

You were surprised to hear that, but still you didn't ask Yoochun what was he doing at a library. You nodded and kept smiling. SunJung then grabbed your hand, making you turn to look at her. You gave her a look since she was looking at you with a huge grin plastered on her face.

''What?'' You quietly mouthed. Yoochun and the others had started to talk about other thing with Selina.

''You made all of us think that you're an innocent baby...'' SunJung said as she shook her head. You raised an eyebrow confused. ''Oh c'mon, you don't need to keep the act.''

''What are you talking about, Sunny?'' You asked.

''You were seeing another guy while you're engaged to Jaejoong.'' She whispered. You couldn't believe what she just said.

''I was not!'' You complained. SunJung rolled her eyes and pulled out her cell phone, she showed you a picture on her cell. Your eyes widened. It was a picture of you and Minho at the cafe. You took the cell phone out of SunJung's hand and deleted the picture. ''He's just a friend. And what the...how did you get that picture? Were you following us?''

''Just a friend? You guys had a date! You went to eat lunch with him, then shopping and finally watched a movie with him.'' SunJung kept whispering.

''Yeah, that's what I do with my friends.'' You said. ''Don't I always do that with you?''

SunJung looked at you suspiciously.

''I would never ever cheat on Jaejoong. Don't you think that if I accepted to marry him is because I love him and I'm ready to leave everything behind for him?''

''You cheesy girl.'' SunJung sighed. ''Okay. Let's just forget about this.''

You nodded. ''Fine.'' You then turned to look at Selina and started to talk with her.

After all of you ordered what each one of you wanted to eat, SunJung started to talk with you again.

''Are you seeing him again?''

''I knew you were going to ask me sooner or later.'' You said with a half-smile. SunJung simply looked at you. ''Maybe. Still going out as friends.''

''Who?'' Jaejoong then asked.

You turned to look at Jaejoong not sure if you to tell him or not. It was definitely true that you weren't cheating on Jaejoong, but you knew that there was something Jaejoong didn't like about Minho.

''Choi...Minho.'' You said, looking at Jaejoong's face. To your surprise he didn't show any emotion.

''Oh.'' Jaejoong said. ''Well...I guess if he's your friend then there's no problem.''

[Jaejoong's POV]

You're her fiancé, not that guy. I thought as I tried to remain calm. There was no reason for me to feel jealous about that Minho. ____ smiled at me and took my hand into hers. I smiled back at her and leant down to kiss her.

''Saranghae ~'' She said when she pulled away.

''You two go get a room!'' Junsu said.

''I love you too.'' I said ignoring Junsu.

She then turned around and kept talking with SunJung. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. I didn't treat him bad and he calls me ''jerk'', he doesn't even know me. I'm sure I've never seen him before. I don't know why, but I started to feel sick. The thought of Minho wanting to separate ____ and me kept repeating in my mind.

''Baby, are you feeling okay?'' ____ asked me. She put her hand over my forehead. ''Jaejoong?'' She asked again.

I shook my head. ''I -'' I was about to answer her, but then I immediately stood up and ran to the guys' restroom.

[End of POV]

You quickly stood up and followed behind Jaejoong. As soon as you saw that he ran into the guys restroom, you stopped. You waited outside. Just then, Junsu came to stand next to you.

''Can you go inside and look if Jaejoong's better?'' You asked. Junsu nodded and walked into the bathroom.

[Junsu's POV]

''Hyung?'' I asked as I stepped into the bathroom. I saw Jaejoong leaning against the wall, looking down at the floor. ''Are you okay?''

Jaejoong didn't answer, he didn't even turn to look at me. This was unusual.

''Jaejoong,'' I said and moved my hand up-and-down in front of his face.

''Do you think that I'll get married with ____ without any problems?'' Jaejoong then asked out of the blue.

''Omo? What are you talking about hyung? Of course you two will get married.'' I said.

Jaejoong shook his head. ''Not with Minho back. Without this guy in the picture things were perfect between us.''

''What the hell are you talking about hyung?'' I asked again confused. Who the hell is Minho!?

Jaejoong sighed. ''Forget about it, you're right. There's nothing I need to worry about. I'm the one who's marrying ____, right?''

I looked at him confused but nodded. Jaejoong smiled and walked out of the restroom.

[End of POV]

''Jaejoong!'' You said as you saw him open the door. Jaejoong smiled at you. ''Are you feeling better?'' He nodded. You smiled relieved.

''But...can we go back home?'' Jaejoong asked. ''I need to rest.'' You immediately nodded.

''I'll go tell the others we're leaving.'' You said and walked away.

''Junsu, don't say anything about what happened okay?'' Jaejoong said.

''I didn't even understood what you said, hyung. Don't worry.'' Junsu said and walked away from him.

Jaejoong sighed and followed behind Junsu.

''Mianhae man.'' Jaejoong said.

Yoochun shook his head. ''Don't worry, hope you get better, hyung.''

''Komawo, man.'' Jaejoong said. You grabbed Jaejoong's hand and both of you walked outside after bidding goodbye to all of them.

 

 

''You're feeling better?'' You asked Jaejoong. You were giving him a massage.

''Ne, komawo baby.'' Jaejoong said with a smile.

''What happened?'' You then asked curious and at the same time concerned.

''What do you mean?'' Jaejoong asked.

''You just got sick like that?''

Jaejoong didn't answer back, which made you feel confused.

''I guess it was like that...'' Jaejoong finally spoke.

''Doesn't sound like that's true.'' You said. Jaejoong didn't say anything back. You stopped massaging him and went to sit down on the floor next to him. He turned his head to look at you. You didn't say anything, and just tilted your head to one side. You smiled and ran a hand through his hair. Just then, you gave him a soft kiss and pulled away. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and just after a few seconds he pulled closer to you and kissed you again. You slowly stood up, Jaejoong following you as you walked into the room and closed the door.

''I thought you didn't want to do it for tonight.'' Jaejoong said as he pulled just an inch away from you.

You smiled and pulled him closer to you, kissing him again.


@6002thehyol: ^^ Ne. Hope you liked this Jaejoong x You moment (:

@Sameaknaaa: Lol ^^

What did you think about this chapter? I hope I didn't write a boring one.

Comment and subscribe <3