Minho realizes

This is Love

J a p a n

''Arigato, sir.'' Jaejoong bowed and then shook hands with a man. He then took a step back, and now it was Yoochun's turn. Once again the two of them were successful.

The two of them walked out of the building and went to their apartment to packe their things and then come back to Seoul.

''Have you talked with Yunho or ____?'' Yoochun asked after he finished packing and went to sit down on the couch.

Jaejoong sadly shook his head, but then the sides of his lips curved up into a smile. ''But I can't wait to see her tomorrow.'' He said thinking about you.

''And the wedding.'' Yoochun smiled.

''And the wedding,'' Jaejoong repeated while nodding his head and with a grin.

S e o u l

''____?'' Junsu said while knocking the door. When he opened it, he went to stand in front of you. ''Are you ready?'' You simply nodded and gave him a small smile. ''Do you need help with anything?'' Junsu kindly asked. You shook your head.

''I'm fine, thanks.''

''Arasseo. We'll be leaving in ten minutes then.'' He said and then walked out of your bedroom, closing the door behind him.

You sat down on your bed and looked out through the window. You were happy with the thought that Jaejoong was coming back tomorrow, and the next event in your life would be your wedding.

later

''We'll stop for lunch.'' Yunho said as he stopped the minivan.

All of you got out of it and walked into the restaurant. After you checked the menu, you ordered bulgogi and then waited for them to choose what they wanted.

[ Minho's POV ]

''Hyung, ____ noona seems to be calmer, right?'' Taemin asked as he grabbed his drink.

I turned to look from Taemin to ____. I guess she needed to rest too and just relax. I looked back at Taemin and nodded. He has been really interested about her since we got here, or at least that's what it seems like.

''Jaejoong's coming back tomorrow.''

I knew that Taemin wasn't asking, but in fact, he was reminding me about it.

''I know.'' I said and nodded.

''And then it's the wed-''

''I know.'' I said interrupting him. ''And I also know that ____ won't be mine, so you can stop doing those 'missions' of yours.''

[ Taemin's POV ]

Mwo!? Did I hear right? Minho knows about the 'missions' I've been planning? I'm sure that Yunho didn't tell him about it, he's part of this too, and besides ____ doesn't even know about it!

''Mwo?'' I asked.

''Yup, I found out about those missions of yours, Taemin. It wasn't difficult. You being that interested about Jaejoong and her relationship and then talking with Yunho in private?'' Minho said raising an eyebrow and looking straight into my eyes.

I gulped. Please don't hate me, hyung!

''But...'' Minho heaved a sigh. ''...you helped me.''

''Mwo? I did?'' I asked kinda confused but happy at the same time.

Minho nodded. ''It's true, I like what I can't have, but with ____ it's different. I love her because she drives me crazy.'' Minho chuckled humorlessly.

''Hyung, I can assure you that she doesn't. Someday you'll find a girl who's really gonna drive you crazy.'' I said and chuckled.

Minho shrugged. ''Yeeeah, I guess you're right.'' He chuckled.

[ End of POV ]

''What's so funny?'' Key asked and all of them turned to look at us, and then only at Minho.

''Minho doesn't love her anymore.'' I mouthed to Yunho.

Yunho's eyes widened but then he smiled and nodded.

''Can I have a cheesecake, please?'' You ordered. You didn't understand what they were talking about.

''Cheesecake again?'' Junsu asked. ''I made one for you yesterday night!''

''You call that a cheesecake?'' You questioned.

''Fail, hyung.'' Changmin nodded.

''Yah! You two!'' Junsu complained.

''Can't wait for Jaejoong to be back!'' Changmin squealed.

''...He's my man.'' You said looking at him.

''...but...my food?'' Changmin questioned.

You rolled your eyes playfully and opened the menu to check all their desserts.

J a p a n

Jaejoong closed his eyes when he found his seat and sat down with Yoochun beside him. He opened his eyes again and looked out through the window. He wanted to see your face right now and have you in his arms.

''Good bye Japan.'' Yoochun murmured as he closed his eyes, wanting to fall asleep.

Jaejoong closed his eyes again, hoping that when he woke up again he would already be back in Seoul.


 

Whoa ~ Minho now knows that you'll be Jae's and accepts it.

Story isn't over yet.

I just hate when I'm writting a chapter and then it closes, that's what happened to me with this chappie. I had to write it again, and I tried to write it as similar as the one I wrote before the tab closed.

@Xcassie4lifeX: Haha, OK! ^^

@SharmillaE: Ne ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]