Ch. One

This is Love

You sighed and turned around on your bed. There was no one sleeping next to you. You opened your eyes. You could see the sunlight slightly coming in through your curtains. You started to look around your room.

''Jaejoong?'' You asked.

There was no response. You sat up on your bed and turned to look at the clock hanging on the wall just above your TV. It was already 9:30 a.m. You yawned and stretched your arms. The bathroom's door opened and Jaejoong stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had the best body ever.

''Good morning.'' You said with a smile. Jaejoong didn't say anything, he didn't even bother to turn around to look at you. You remained still, sitting on your bed just looking at him. He then turned to look at you, and then back at his clothes. You bit your lower lip and then stood up from your bed. You took some clothes out of your closet and walked into the bathroom. As soon as you got into your shower, you thought about what happened yesterday...

[Flashback]

''It looked as though you were pretty busy here...'' Jaejoong said without looking at Minho.

''Whoa ____, you're marrying this jerk?'' Minho asked straightforwardly, not caring that Jaejoong was there.

You couldn't believe what Minho just said. You were shocked. You opened your mouth to speak, but Jaejoong spoke first.

''What kind of friends do you have, ____? This is what you call friends?'' Jaejoong said faking a smile.

''What is that supposed to mean?'' Minho asked with a glare, you just turned to look back at Jaejoong and narrowed your eyes. ''I'm sure I'm better than you in so many ways.'' Minho said with a half-smile.

''I guess dreaming is something you don't have to pay for.'' Jaejoong teased. He's no better than me...

Minho's hands closed, forming a fist. ''I guess your lucky about that.''

''Jaejoong, let's go.'' You said and went to stand next to him. You placed your hand on his arm, but Jaejoong didn't move. ''Jae, let's go.'' You whispered again. You knew he wasn't going to move, so you turned around and started your way out of the building.

''Guess I'll see you later, ____?'' Minho asked, looking over Jaejoong's shoulder so that he could see your back. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

''You know, she's engaged.'' Jaejoong stated.

''Yeah, I know. I said it before, jerk. Is that how fast you forget about things?'' Minho crossed his arms and leaned down on the banister. This time you turned around and started to pull Jaejoong away.

''It was nice seeing you again, Minho. We need to leave.'' You said. Jaejoong didn't want to go yet, but his boss then came.

''Annyeong, Jaejoong.'' Mr. Lee -Jaejoong's boss- greeted. He then turned to look at you and smiled. ''I'm glad I found you here, I needed to talk to you about your trip to Japan.'' Mr. Lee said. ''But if your busy...''

''Ani,'' Jaejoong said and pulled away from your grip. You didn't show any emotion to that.

Mr. Lee and Jaejoong started to walk away, leaving the two of you behind. Before Jaejoong was completely gone, he turned to look back at you, and then glared at Minho.

''What the hell, Minho?'' You asked annoyed. ''That was my fiancé!''

Minho smiled, you didn't understood why but you were still pissed.

''Why did you have to do that? Couldn't you just say hello and then leave?''

Minho then narrowed his eyes. ''Wae? You want me to leave?'' You sighed. Minho smiled. ''So, when can I see you again without Jaejoong interrupting us?''

''Never,'' you said and turned around. ''Why are you even here, Minho?'' You asked after taking a few steps away from him and then turning back around.

''To see you, of course.'' Minho smiled. You shook your head. You pulled out your cell phone when you felt it vibrated.

Go back home, I'll be there as soon as possible. - Jae

''Look Minho, I - I got to go.'' You said and turned around. Leaving Minho behind.

[End of flashback]

You sighed and started to wash your hair. You didn't understand why Minho acted so coldly towards Jaejoong. Was there something he didn't like about him? How was that even possible if Minho doesn't even know Jaejoong at all... It didn't matter if he liked him, you loved Jaejoong.

[Flashback]

As soon as you got back home you went into your bedroom, you took a nice long shower and then changed into your pjs. You were kind of tired so you decided to rest a bit. You lied down on your bed and closed your eyes. Just then you heard someone opening the door to your bedroom and walking into the bathroom. After he also took a long shower, he came to lie down next to you. You turned around and wrapped your arm around Jaejoong's waist, wanting to be closer to him. Thanks to his job, he had to go to Japan for one week and a half.

''I haven't had the best day, ____. I'm tired.'' Jaejoong said and pulled away from your embrace.

You didn't understand why he pulled away. You didn't say a thing and just pulled a little bit away from him.

[End of flashback]

When you were done washing your hair, you heard the door open. Jaejoong had come into the bathroom. He started to brush his teeth, silently.

''Jae,'' you said. He didn't answer back. ''Want to go buy the invitations? We haven't even chose a design.''

You had your cell phone inside the bathroom as well, just next to the sink were Jaejoong was brushing his teeth. He didn't want to check it, but when he saw that it was a message from Minho, he just had to.

Can I see you today? - Minho

''Araso. We'll go as soon as your ready.'' Jaejoong said and deleted that message from your cell.

You smiled. ''Ne.''


Whoa ~ Chapter One.

What do you think about it? Was it a good one or was it bad?

Comment and subscribe <3