Nine.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Seeing Seokjin get beat up by my dad was a torture. Not only that, I even got slapped... For bringing in a 'poor' girl. I don't consider Jaehyee poor, I consider her someone special and charming. Whats even worse was that I couldn't bring myself to talk to Jaehye when we were sitting alone together. And I couldn't even stop Seokjin from leaving... the second time. All I did was closed my eyes, trying to get my anger down. After a while, Jaehye left. I didn't even say good bye to her... I didn't even send her home... I didn't even tell her how pretty she looked... I'm such a jerk. She probably suffered getting back home with those heels. 

It was 5 am, and I hadn't gotten any sleep. I decided to go to Base just cause I didn't want to deal with anyone when they woke up. Throwing my leather jacket over me, I got my keys and headed out the house. When I arrived at Base, I remember asking the key for the back door from the owner. I parked my car in alley and headed that way to enter. The place was actually a nice place now that I finally took a closer look at everything. BTS sure took good care of it. The colors were of black, red, grey and white, there were two pool tables that was painted on the sides, and there were many vending machines and games around the room. I startled as I heard something shuffling around behind the bar counter. 

"AH!" I shouted as the bartender popped up. He looked like a mess, "You scared me! Aish.." 

"Sorry dude," he said as he yawned, "What are you doing here,"

"I should be the one asking YOU that!"

"I live here. BTS were the ones who let me live here since I had no place to go," 

"Yah, BTS doesn't own this place anymore, I do. Me and my crew," I was annoyed with his attitude. 

"Psh, like I care. You buy this place, you buy me also," 

GOD, was he a pain in the or what? I seriously wanted to kick him out but someone intruded in... Dragons... 

"Yo, Mark Tuan," said Haebin, their leader. 

I narrowed my eyes at them, "How did you get in," 

"Back door," he smirked as he pointed behind him with his thumb. s, they must've followed me. 

"What do you want," 

"I want to know when will you guys get the job done," he said as he took a seat on the stool. "Can I get a cup of wine," 

Before the bartender can get anything, I stopped him, "Don't," I said. Haebin scoffed at me. "Yah, don't worry about that. We'll get it done by the end of this week, so just worry about how you're going to pay us back by then," 

He got up with a smirk and came up beside me. He laid his hand on my shoulder, "Mark Tuan, you better keep your words. I would hate to deal with you at the end of this week if nothing's done," and with that, he gave me shove as he let go of me. Damn these guys are total s. Just because we made a deal with you guys doesn't mean you guys are the boss of us. UGH, just wait Haebin, you just wait. I'm going to take you down after we take BTS down... . Him and his crew left, taking the back door where they had come through. I might have to put up some cameras around the area just in case. 

I looked up to the bartender as he settled a cup of milk in front of me. I scoffed at him, "I'm not a kid," 

"So what? Never hurts. This is what Jaehye gets whenever she comes here in the morning," 

I tilt my head in confusion, "She comes here in the morning?" 

All he did was smiled to me, "Enjoy," he said.

"Wait," I said before he could leave to go back to sleep, "I'm Mark Tuan,"

"I'm Choi Wooyoung," 

"Thanks for the milk,"

"No problem dude. Just remember to leave some tips behind," he laughed. I scoffed. This dude sure is annoying but he could probably useful in the future. So Jaehye comes here in the morning huh, I thought. I looked to my watch; 6:30. I sighed knowing that the cafe won't even be opened until 10. Well at least I'll get some sleep. I chugged the glass of milk down and then headed up stairs to the VIP room. I threw my keys on the small table and then took my jacket off before throwing my body onto the sofa. I dozed off thinking about how I should talk to Jaehye when she gets here. Hopefully she doesn't ask me about last night. It was embarrassing. 

I don't know how long I had slept, but when I awoke from my dream of blackness a blurred image of Jaehye was sitting at the foot of the couch. 

"You're awake," I heard her say. I rubbed my eyes and finally got a clear image of her. "Did you sleep here last night?" 

I stretched my arms out before answering, "No, I just got here this morning," I didn't want to tell her that I was fed up at home and all I did was think about her the whole night. I didn't want to spill mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter