Fiftysix: Choi Jaehye.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wooyoung ah!" said Jin as he and Mark barged into Base.

"Woah, you two," said Wooyoung as he was cleaning his counter, "What's the rush?"

"Has Jaehye come here?" ask Jin.

"Did she somehow stop by?" ask Mark.

"Aish, come on! We're in a rush!" they both said.

Wooyoung stared blankly at them, "Okay you two brothers. First of all, slow the down, and second of all, I haven't seen Jaehye ever since the funeral. Why? Did you guys piss her off again?"

"No, just.. If she comes by here, give us a call," said Jin as they both ran back out. "She hasn't been anywhere at all!" said Jin as Mark and him were getting back into the car. He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Where the hell is she?!"

"Hoseok said she wasn't at the arcade, Jimin said she wasn't at school... I ask Jackson if she was at the studio, but she wasn't either," said Mark. He bit his nails as he thought, "She's not at any park nearby...." Then, both brothers gasp as they looked at each other, "Of course!" they said in unison, "Why didn't we think of that?!"

As the two of them rushed to the place they thought, Jaehye, on the other hand, was settling flowers down in front of her family's grave stones. "Omma, appa," she started, "Jungkook... I miss you guys... Please look after me," a tear escaped her eye and she immediately wiped it away.

"Why are you crying?" she thought she heard it wrong. "Noona?" Jaehye immediately turned herself around, and to her surprise, it was Jungkook. He looked fine; flawless skin, smiling in white clothes. "Idiot, didn't I tell you I'll always be by your side?"

Jaehye chuckled before speaking, "And you thought I forgot?" she answered. She knew seeing him was a crazy thing, but this is real. She's really speaking to Jungkook!

"Noona ah," said Jungkook, "Don't leave, hm? Stay here... stay here to be close to me,"

"I want to but it's too hard for me to stay here... Won't you come with me?" Jungkook didn't answer. He stood in front of her with a faded smile. "You said you'll always be by my side, so let's go together," still no answer. "O-Okay," said Jaehye finally as her voice cracked. "I'll go on my own.. but just look over me from time to time," she turned herself back to the grave stones, "Annyeong.. Omma.. Appa.. Jungkook.."

Jaehye made her way to a car and a driver that Mr. Kim had provided for her. He was to take her to her destination and report to Mr. Kim that Jaehye was safe and sound. Without Jaehye knowing, a soft, warm hand sneaked in on her and held her hand. She looked to her side to find Jungkook walking along with her towards the car. "I'll never leave my sister alone," he whispered. Jaehye smiled and looked forward as a cool breeze fell upon her.

As Jaehye's car drove off, it passed Jin and Mark who also came to the spot. The two of them immediately got out of the car, running as fast as they can to Jungkook's grave.

"Fresh flowers," said Jin. "She did stop here,"

Mark scanned it, "I'm sure she hasn't gone far, let's go," Jin gave a slight nod before calling out Jaehye's name thinking she was still around. "Jaehye ah!" called Mark, "Jeon Jaehye!" Jaehye, thought Mark as he was getting irritated, You promised... You promised that you'll do anything I ask since I won the bet from playing pool. Why did you leave! How can you just leave? Jaehye!

Jin was also getting irritated. The last thing he wanted was for Jaehye to leave. Right now, he knew she needed someone. Jaehye, you idiot.. he thought, I told you. I told you I'll be the one by your side for you to lean on.. and you promised me.. You promised me that you'll be there when I needed someone also.. So why did you leave? Am I... Am I just a joke? Jaehye I'm sorry! I'll never leave you alone again!

Looking for Jaehye was no help.. She was no where. BTS, Mark or Jin couldn't find her.

"Noona is gone..." said Jimin as they were all at Base. "Gone.. vanished.. like thin air.."

"Jaehye isn't gone," said Hoseok, "She probably just want time alone. Jaehye will-"

"Jeon Jaehye is gone, Hoseok! And when I say gone, she's never going to come back!" shouted Jimin. "Our precious noona is gone... and our little brother.. Jungkook... is also gone.." Jimin punch the wall as he held in his tears. For three straight days, he had been crying over the loss of Jungkook along with Taehyung. He hated crying.

Mark got on his feet and headed for the exit.. "Where are you going," Jin ask.

He turned to them with a weak smile, "Let's go home, Seokjin. I'll think of something by tomorrow..." with that Mark left the place. Jin assured the other guys that 'everything will be alright.' But will it?... Will "everything be alright."

Jaehye was 18, a teenager out on her own. BTS were living only as a five crew member now since Jin left back home... A month passed, and still no sign of Jaehye. Mark had asked for Jaebum to do a search party on her, and he did. That went on for 2 months. After two months, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi graduated. Gradu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter