Fortyeight.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had forcefully made myself let Jin go. I want to meet Sunmi.. I want to tell her that.. that Jin is a good person... and he'll do anything for the girl he loves... But I don't know her.. I don't know her that well. I.. I just can't believe Jin is going to-

"Jaehye?" I shift my sleeping position around to find Hoseok standing by the door, "So you're awake. Come on, you should get ready for school. It's not good to miss it,"

"I don't feel like going in today. You guys can go,"

"Jaehye-"

"Hoseok ah," I said as I sat up, "I'm fine," He sigh before leaving me be. I don't mean to push him or the others away. I just didn't want to deal with anything at the moment besides looking for Jungkook. I won't leave him behind... I'm going to bring him back home no matter what. Besides... going to school would mean seeing Jin.. I can't face him. I don't want to.

When the boys finally left the house, I got up to wash up. I looked at myself in the mirror as I pull back my hair into a pony tail. "Wait for me, Jungkook. I'm coming,"

I grab onto my jacket as I ran out the door with my shoes on. Hong Haebin, I thought to myself as I ran down the cemented stairs, I will get you. I will beat the-

"Woah!" said someone that I bumped into. We both pull back from one another. Mark? "What's the rush?" he ask with a smirk. "Miss me?"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Last night, he was so down, and today he's so... "What are you doing here," I ask him. "What brings you here actually,"

"What do you think?" he said, "You're not going alone. I'm going with you,"

I rolled my eyes, "Mark, I have no time to play around with you. Now move,"

He took a hold of my shoulders and pushed my against the wall. Mark stared into my eyes as he spoke, "I already told you, I'm always here. I'll always be beside you no matter what," We both calm down as he loosen up the grip. "Get in the car, and we'll go to PNL Club together,"

I obediently listened to him. I noticed I have been doing that lately.. and so was he towards Jin. It was cycle.. Mark to Jin, Jin to me, and me to Mark.. A love triangle.. I guess Jin was right. I'm more fond of Mark than him.

The ride to PNL Club silent, yet awkward. He didn't ask me about what happened after he left last night, and I didn't bother ask him about what he did after. This wasn't normal. Usually he would always joke about things with me. He would surprise me, but now.. It wasn't like that anymore. I shook the thoughts out of my head. This was no time to think about those things. Mark had told me before...

"Seokjin will come later... and so will I,"

Yes, he's right. Him and Jin will come later. Jungkook is the first priority. Always. "Hey," said Mark as he snapped his fingers for my attention. "We're here," I looked up to the two story building that rested upon us. It was dead, of course, since it was daylight. "Yah, look," he pointed to a few men walking into it.

"Haebin," I said. I unbuckle myself, eager to go up to him and beat the out of him. However, I was stopped by Mark.

"Don't jump to conclusion. We just need to approach them, and if they want to take it the hard way, then we will," I let out a sigh of annoyance. I was in a rush to find Jungkook... I find Songha to be exact. I will kill that murderer. I will not let him off easily. Not after all the things he's done to my parents.. and Jungkook.

Like what Mark said, we waited until they entered before heading in also. Stupid of them, they had no one watching the front doors. Inside was filled with smoke and laughters.

"I'm pretty sure he's dead by now," laughed a man, "Songha never let anyone get out alive," I wanted to go up and punch that person in the ing throat but Mark held me back. I was starting to get impatient.

"Whatever," said Haebin, "That isn't our problem anymore. We've done our part, and now we're living in victory," he threw money up in the air as it fell on his face, "And this feeling is very nice,"

"Victory my ," I said as I came out from behind the entrance. Mark followed right behind taking a hold of my arm. "You must be kidding me. You're such a sore loser,"

"What the are you doing here. You should be dead by now. That hit should have gave you a good beating," pointed Haebin. "Get those ers. They're asking for death,"

"Yes sir!" said his men. They grabbed their weapon and su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter