Three.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the were you guys at?!" said Jackson in an angered tone as Jaebum and I got back to our hangout from partying.

"Sorry, had a little delay," Jaebum lied. I sat on the couch as I threw my legs on the table. Truth was, Jaebum and I had gone to BTS's Base to gather information about them. Since my crew made a deal with Dragons, I couldn't help it but help out. If ones in, everyone's in. I didn't like the idea of working with the Dragons. They , there's a reason why they got their asses punk by BTS.

"You guys missed the fun today," said BamBam, "We caught three fishes in one scoop," he said as he threw a soft ball up in the air. 

"Heh, they're weak," said Yugyeom, "How did they even manage to kick those Dragons when they're that weak," 

"Did you see how I did my air kick," said Jackson, "Eiii, I'm always impressing myself," he laughed.

I multitasked as I listened and thought at the same time. Who was that girl at the Base with Seokjin? I've never seen her with him before. Was she a new girl. I smirk to myself as I remembered how the way she looked back at me. She was cute. 

"Say, how many people do they have in that crew?" Youngjae asked, "Eight right? Well, we've only seen seven of them, so who's the eighth person?" The boys looked to one another. Youngjae was right. We heard from the Dragons that there was eight of them together. Dragons knew all their names except for one person. They never spoke or met that person before either. 

"An eighth person?" I said finally.

"We're out numbered," said BamBam.

"So? Does it matter? We took down three, just five more to go," snickered Jackson, "Who gives a about this 'eighth' person. He'll know how we roll when he sees his whole crew ed up," 

"Mark hyung, what do you think," said Jinyoung.

"I think," I said as I sat up, "This is going to be fun,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oppa, what happened?" asked one of the girls in mine and Namjoon's class. We had history together. "Oppa, are you alright? Does it hurt?" Soon, our desk was surrounded by girls. Namjoon playfully laughed at them and respond to them that he was alright, and that he tripped down the stairs. I laughed at his lie. 

"Hey," whispered someone behind me. I jumped because Namjoon and I sat at the far left corner by the window. I turned around to see a boy squated down behind me. 

"Yes?" I said. 

"What happened to him?"

I looked at him weird, "He... Fell down the stairs? Didn't you hear him?" The boy was speechless. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear because of the girls. "What?" I said to him, but he ignored me. He left to his desk and sat quietly. What the heck was that all about? I thought. 

"Unnie! Please accept this!" I heard a girl say. She handed me a bag of goodies. I smiled to her with a 'thank you.' The girls loved me. Of course they have to, that is if they don't want to get picked on. Besides, I was the only thing that they can get connections with the boys anyways.

Jin and I sat on the bench up in the school's rooftop as the rest of the boys stood up watching the view of the city. It was lunch. We all had bought bread to snack on up on the roof instead of the cafeteria. 

"Who do you guys think that did it," Yoongi said. 

", there was so many people asking me all at once!" said Taehyung, "And they were all girls!" 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter