Fiftytwo.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No-Noona ah..." said Jungkook. 

"J-J-Jungkook ah..." said Jaehye. Jungkook smiled to her as he raised his shivering hand up to feel her cheeks. He stumbled on one feet and fell. Jaehye caught him as she settled him in his lap. "J-J-Jungkook ah!" shouted Jaehye. She looked at her hand that was stained with blood... Jungkook was shot in the chest and the other bullet had shot Jaehye on her left arm. Jaehye's right hand shook insanely as she put pressure on Jungkook's chest and tried to smile, "L-L-Look a-a-at me, hm?" she stuttered, "D-D-Don't c-c-clo-close y-y-your ey-eyes, okay?" 

"N-Noona ah," said Jungkook. "Are-are you hurt an-anywhere?" Jaehye shook her head as she held in her tears.

"Jungkook!" "Jungkook ah!" said BTS as they huddled around them. 

"H-Hey," smiled Jungkook.

"Don't talk," said Hoseok, "You'll only worn yourself out,"

Jungkook looked up to Jaehye who was now crying. "Don't cry," he said softly. "Jaehye noona looks prettier when she's not crying," Jaehye tried her best to hold it in as she sniffed. Taehyung covered his face into Jimin's shoulder as Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok also tried to hold back their tears. "Jaehye noona, thank you,"

"For what," said Jaehye.

"For everything," he said, "Thank you for everything. I know you always want what was best for me. I know you studied hard for your exams, so that you can get into a good job after high school and have us live better. I know.. You always stuck up to me. Every time I argued with you, you always ended it by saying I was right even when I was wrong," by this time, tears came down from BTS and also Jungkook himself. He smiled as he continued to talk, "I never regretted anything," he said, "I never regretted meeting BTS, I never regretted fighting along side with BTS, and I never regretted calling BTS my family. I'm only grateful to have such beautiful things in my life up until now,"

"Jungkook, you'll be alright," cried Jimin, "We're all going to go home together,"

"Jimin's right, we're here because we're going to take you home with us," said Yoongi. "So stop talking rubbish,"

Jungkook chuckled, "I'll miss you guys a lot," he held onto Jaehye's cheek and looked her in the eyes, "I said don't cry. You don't look pretty," He coughed and blood burst out from his chest more. Jaehye did her best to hold her hand against it tighter. Jungkook sighed, "Jaehye noona, take care of yourself, okay," 

"Stop talking you ," cried Jaehye, "You're going to be fine and don't say that it's alright cause it's not. You're going to be fine and I when I say so, you will be,"

"Noona," said Jungkook as he held her hands, "I'll always be by your side," he smiled, "Always," 

"Jungkook ah," said Jaehye as his eyes started to close down. 

"Always," he whispered.

"Jungkook ah," his hand that held onto Jaehye's fell down to the floor. Jaehye's world shattered into pieces once again. Her eyes widen, "No.. No... No.. NO!" she cried out, "Jungkook, NO!" she held him into her arms as she cried in his shoulders, "You said you will protect me, so get up! You said you will! JUNGKOOK AH!" Even though she was losing blood herself, she didn't care. Even if she died from losing too much blood, she still didn't care. As long as she was with her family then she's happy.

"Jungkook!" cried BTS, "Jeon Jungkook!"

"You can't leave us Jungkook! You can't!" cried Taehyung. 

"We're all care, so stop pretending!" cried Yoongi.

"Come on! Get up! We told you we're here to take you home, so come on!" cried Namjoon.

"Jungkook ah, this isn't time to play around! Come on! We're going home!" cried Jimin.

"Jungkook..." cried Hoseok as he bit his bottom lip. They all hung their head as they cried to Jungkook's body. Jin knelt down to Jaehye and put pressure on her injury. He then rested his head on her shoulder and cried silently to himself. 

The medic people came and took Jungkook and Jaehye to the hospital. They said he still had a faint heart beat left, therefore the quicker they get there, the better chance it would probably be for Jungkook. Jaehye followed along as they treated her injury in the ambulance. GOT7 and BTS followed in other cars. When they arrived there, they saw Jaehye sitting as she prayed. She sniffed and cried doing so. As the doctors came out, Jaehye and the boys immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter