Eleven.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch, and we gathered back up on the school's roof. 

"Wait what, what did you just say?" said Namjoon as he spit out his milk. 

I looked at him disgusted, "I said, we can't take GOT7 head on," 

"Why Noona? You were so into it the other day, why are you so out of it now," said Jungkook. 

"Yah, just do as I say alright," 

"Noona, have you fallen for him?" said Jimin as he said the word 'him" with an attitude. 

"Who?" I asked dumbly when I already knew who they were talking about. 

"Mark," The name made Jin shift his attention to me with a glare. 

"No, I have other reasons," I said, or was I lying and making excuses? I couldn't understand myself. I don't think I like Mark, or did I? I think I like...

"Look, Jaehye," said Hoseok as he jumped in front of me, "We're going to deal with them this weekend like how they want it, and we'll be fine," he smiled as he place both hands on my shoulders, "I think you let this Mark guy get to you," No, I let Jin get to me, I thought. 

"No, I didn't. Look, can't we just drop this bull? I mean, it's useless! Besides, someone is behind all these acts! I already told you guys just a minute ago, even GOT7 doesn't know who it is,"

"Jaehye, you need to calm down. We got this," said Namjoon. Right, Jackson is just like this dude. We got this, we got that, please. 

I sighed trying to get the negativity out of my head before I punk on Namjoon, "I would like it if we just not continue on with this any further before something worse happens," 

"Like what," said Jin. I looked to him. 

"Like, like... Like feelings getting hurt?" I wanted him to know what I was thinking, but I didn't want to say it out in front of the guys. I wanted to tell him that I didn't want him and Mark fighting each other over something stupid. Especially when they're brothers. 

"What feelings, Jaehye," he said as he stepped up to me, "Your feelings? Towards Mark?" He scoffed as I looked up to him. We were so close that our lips almost touched, "I don't care what you're thinking, but if you want to back out of this then be my guest. I already told you before to stay out of this, therefore you backing out on your own makes things much easier," I was shocked. Was Jin mad or crazy? Why did he bring up Mark again? This totally had nothing to do with me being with Mark. This was about GOT7 and BTS, not "Mark and Jaehye." I could tell that the rest of the guys were stunned by Jin's attitude. I backed up slowly holding whatever was trying to come out of my eyes. Was I going to cry? 

"Well, damn," I said throwing my hands to the side slightly, "Okay, Kim Seokjin," I turned away quickly so that they wouldn't see how I was feeling. I held in my breath until I reached the stairs. What was this feeling? I dropped down as I sat on the last few stairs. My heart was hurting. It was thumping so fast and it felt like it was going to come out of my skin. I wanted it to actually because I was pain. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hyung, what the hell?" said Jungkook as he gave me a push when Jaehye left. I don't know. I don't know why I blew off on Jaehye. I guess I was jealous. 

"It's jealousy," said Hoseok as if he read my mind. He crossed his arms and walked over to me, "You need to get your mind straight. This isn't about your feelings towards Jaehye, or her feelings. This is real talk, so go and apologize to Jaehye," I mumbled to myself before making my way to the door. Okay, it was wrong that I went off on her. I didn't mean to. I just don't want her getting close or "friendly" with Mark. 

When I walked down the first two steps of the stairs, I spotted Jaehye. She was seated with her back to me. I didn't know if I should go up to her or not. I was mentally debating and hesitating like before when I was outside of my house. I finally snapped out of it when she let out a big sigh. Something that I never heard from her before. She got up and turned around. She seemed like she was going to walk back up the stairs but stopped when she saw me. I saw her roll her eyes and turned back around to head down stairs. 

"Jaehye, wait!" I called, but she didn't stop. She kept on going. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her by her arm, "Hey," 

"What, Jin, what else do you want to spill," she said with a harsh tone. 

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter