Fortytwo.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" shouted the boys as I told them about what I heard from my parents and Sunmi's discussion this morning. "That's not true!" they all said in sync. Gosh, they all think alike, don't they? 

"Jin hyung is getting engaged with Sunmi noona?!" said Jimin, "But he likes Jaehye noona! He can't possibly agree with this, can he?!" he looked among them, "Right? It's Jin. We should knwo him, he cares about Jaehye," he said to his friends (BTS). "Jin would never betray Jaehye,"

"If you think like that then you certainly haven't met their dad," said Youngjae, "He can do whatever he want and when he want," 

"Jin can't," said Taehyung, "He just can't!"

Hoseok sighed, "If this was going to happen, I would have never agreed about him going back home in the first place," 

"Yunmi, can't you do anything to stop it?" Namjoon asked me. I looked at him. He had helpless eyes. 

I shook my head, "I'm sorry.. I know I'm rude and mean most of the times, but I can never go against my parents like they do..."

"Oh..." sighed Namjoon, "It's okay.. I understand," Does he? I wonder, does he really understand how hard it is to keep your reputation clean and image good? 

"Why all of a sudden Seokjin?" said Jaebum, "I thought she had a thing for Mark,"

"I thought so too," I answered, "I don't know what's going through her mind at the moment," By now, most of the boys had their backs to me. I shouldn't have told them, but then I felt like I needed to.. Seokjin is their best friend... Jaehye is.. Well I don't even know her but she's never done anything wrong to me.. I'm sure she's a nice girl.. But Sunmi.. Sometimes she can get ugly.. That was something no one knew about besides me..

"I'll will crash their engagement," I heard Yoongi say. 

"Crash who's engagement," We all turned around to see Seokjin and Mark. Seokjin looked at all of us, "Who's going to crash who's engagement," he didn't look too happy. 

"Hyung," said Taehyung. 

"Hyung!" said Jimin as he stomped to Seokjin, "Tell me it isn't true. You're not getting engage are you? You're not going to leave Jaehye's side are you," <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter