Thirteen.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 crashed back at Base where Mark scare everyone out. He roared in anger, punching walls, throwing glass of drinks every where, and flipping tables. 

"Do something," said Jackson to Jaebum. Jaebum sighed and walked over to Mark who was in a mental breakdown. He dropped down to his knees holding onto his head. He screamed out in anger as Jaebum approached him. He placed his hand on Mark's shoulder, but Mark jerked him off. 

"I have to talk to her," said Mark as he got up, "I have to talk to her!"

"Get a hold of yourself!" shouted Jaebum, "Calm the down first!"

Mark closed his eyes, exhaling and inhaling. He made his way towards the bar and asked for a drink. Then he remembered what Jaehye had drinker before. Relaxation.

"It relaxes my mind," 

Thinking about what she had said, he chugged down the drink. He then narrowed his eyes to Wooyoung. Wooyoung was wiping glass cups as usual, or like always. To his surprise, Mark immediately grabbed his collar by both hands over the counter, "Why did you ask me if I knew who Jaehye was. Who is she?! What is it that I don't know about her!" he demand. 

Wooyoung grabbed both of Mark's hands roughly and shook him off. "From the looks from you, I guess you know," 

"You son of-"

"Jaehye," said Wooyoung cutting him off, "Isn't any typical girl you'll see around. She's tough, she's strong, and she'll do anything to protect her friends. Jaehye created BTS along with Hoseok back when they were 8th graders. First they started out in the streets along with her younger brother Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon and Jin came along a little later,"

"Jin," said Mark, "Seokjin, Kim Seokjin," he punched the counter, So that means Jaehye knew Seokjin was my brother even before I introduced them. Why did they pull a show on me?! Why! 

"She does have one strong fist," said Jackson as he was feeling his face. It was still in pain from Jaehye's hits. 

Youngjae sighed, "To think that we knew everything about them," 

"Jaehye never reveals herself to any gang," said Wooyoung, "No one knows anything about her because BTS keeps it a secret. All gangs think that it's either BTS is lying to scare them off or they're just someone who works for Jaehye. They think Jaehye is some high, and mighty guy. Truth is, she didn't want to continue living the way they're all living now, but her brother was part of it with them and she couldn't just leave him," 

"I don't ing care," said Mark, "I want an explanation from her, not you," 

"Mark Hyung!" called Yugyeom as Mark stormed out of Base using the back door. 

"Mark!" called BamBam. 

"Leave him," said Jaebum, "He needs time alone," 

The six of them settled at the bar together as Wooyoung gave them each a drink and first aid kit to treat their wounds. "Jaehye is a kind girl also though," said Wooyoung which caught everyone's attention, "I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you guys, especially when she has a thing for Mark,"

Jaebum scoffed, "What makes you say that,"

"Mark has never made her smile like how she did. No one has ever made her talk like how she did today before they left. She confronted her thoughts to him, and she looked happy with him,"

"He's right," said Youngjae, "Mark never brought a girl to the studio before either. Jaehye was the first," The boys gave it a thought before agreeing with him.

"The way how he treats her," said Jinyoung.

"And the way how he looks at her," said Jackson. 

"I think we have quiet a few things to settle then," said Jaebum. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jaehye was treating Jungkook's wounds on his stomach. He had scratched and bruises almost everywhere. He threw up a few times on the way home, and it was only blood. She was upset that she couldn't take Jungkook's pain away. If only she had been in there sooner then he wouldn't be like that. 

"Noona," said Jungkook.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter