Twenty.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona isn't in the room," said Jungkook. Jaehye hadn't come home after she had stopped us. We all were worried from seeing her act like that for the first time. Anyone who talks about her parents... would have probably been dead... But I'm sure Jaehye wouldn't kill someone... would she? She becoming someone that I didn't know. Not even Jungkook. 

The rain was pouring down harder than before. "We need to find her before it get's real dark," said Hoseok. "Jaehye has to be somewhere around the heighborhood,"

"But we've checked everywhere. Around the house, Hanlim, the park, the playground... what else is there?" said Jimin. I know I shouldn't be thinking what I'm thinking... but she must be with Mark. Well, there's only one way to find out. I took out my phone and looked at his contact. This is going to be the first time in two years since I've called him. 

I left to the kitchen as I pressed the call button. The other line rang for a while, but he answered.

"What," he said as if he was annoyed.

"Jaehye is missing... Have you seen her," I sounded desparate... actually, I was.

"Why are you asking me. Shouldn't you know ," he said. 

I sighed, "Please..." I said, "Jaehye's been gone for as long as I know. She's no where to be found, and it's pouring cats and dogs outside. Mark, please," 

There was a pause between us, "I haven't seen her," he said, "Do you think she'll want to see me after what Jackson had said to her. I'm pretty sure she hates me as much as she hates him right now," Mark's right. Why did I even think that she was with him. 

"Oh, alright. Sorry to ask," 

"I'll call you if I find her," 

"You don't have to-" There was the sound of his hang up. I sighed once again. I don't care if he finds her first, just as long as Jaehye is fine then I'm okay. Hoseok is right, Jaehye is still somewhere in the neighborhood. We all headed out the door and splited into three groups. Hoseok and I decided to check the school once again. I'm not sure where the others went. I just hope that she isn't doing anything stupid at the moment.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I pushed Jackson to the wall and then threw him on the floor. "What hell were you thinking?!" He stood up, "Are you stupid? What rights do you have to say those things to her!"

"It's not my fault that you like her!" he shouted back. I sighed in annoyance. This dude is unbelievable. I was about to give Jackson another beating but my phone rang. To my surprise, when I looked at caller ID, it was Seokjin. Why was he calling me for? Without any hesitations, I answered, "What," 

"Jaehye is missing... Have you seen her," he asked me. Was he being dumb?

"Why are you asking me. Shouldn't you know," I said as a matter of fact.

I heard him sigh on the other end, "Please..." He said, "Jaehye's been gone for as long as I know. She's no where to be found, and it's pouring cats and dogs outside. Mark, please," I pressed my lips together. Seokjin has never sound like this before. He's never even called me either and here I am being a jackass to him.  

"I haven't seen her," I said, "Do you think she'll want to see me after what Jackson had said to her. I'm pretty sure she hates me as much as she hates him right now,"

"Oh, alright. Sorry to ask," 

Sorry? He's never said a single sorry to me before. Even if just for something stupid. "I'll call you if I find her," I told him before hanging up. I glared back at Jackson who was being comfort by Yugyeom. No, I'll just take care of Jackson later. Right now I Jaehye. 

I walked out of Base with an umbrella. Damn, Seokjin was right. It was raining hard, but where am I going to find her? I don't even know where she'll go, who she'll go to, or anything. I wasn't sure where to start. There were many parks around here, so I decided to check them one by one, but who would be at the park in this kind of weather? I'm pretty sure Jaehye is just roaming around the area. 

When I got to the second playground, I swear I saw Jaehye, but it wasn't her. It was just a mother rushing to get home. Before I walked away, I saw her at the corner of my eyes. I turned instantly back and realized she was sitting on the bench with hugging her knees and covering her face. I approached her. I didn't know if she felt me, which I think she didn't since the rain was louder than my foot steps. I looked at her bloody hand. Her knuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter