Fortyfour.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard myself breathed heavily.. My heart was beating quickly.. and I thought I saw my parents... but it was just-

"Get up!" shouted a man as he splash water onto my face. 

"Ugh!" I shook my head from the cold water that he pour over me. It was freezing cold, but it did woke me up. I was hanging right side up as my hands were tied above me. My foot barely touched the ground. 

"He's right here sir," I looked up to see Songha. 

"Hideous," he said, "Please, wipe him up and get him dressed," 

"Yes sir," 

I didn't fight back. I haven't eaten for the past few days, and I haven't slept at all. Every time I tried to, I was always forced to wake up by getting splash by water. I was weak at the moment. I didn't even have strength to get on my feet when they untied me. They had to drag me. I'm not sure where they took me, but I was getting treated by a few ladies, and then finally dressed. 

I don't remember what else happened after. I knocked out. "Hey, get up," said a calmer voice. I opened my eyes slowly as lights were shown. It was so bright that I almost went blind. I looked around me. Walls were metal or whatever, there was a small window near the ceiling just like the ones in people's basement, but across the table from me was Cho Songha.

"Eat, you haven't eaten all day, I'm sure you're hungry," he said. I looked at my hands, they were't tied to the chair, only my legs were. "Don't worry, no one here will do anything stupid unless you do it first," 

The food that lied before me look disgusting but smelled good. I knew I was hungry, but eating the food in front of me would totally give him the sign that I gave in and I didn't want to do that. 

"You're not eating," he said as he looked up from his plate, "What? Thinking that the food is poison or something?" I didn't say anything. He chuckled, "Silly boy, if I did want to kill you, I would've shot you in the head already," I swallowed hard from the thought of dying. "You can relax. I won't do anything to you," he continued to eat, "Unless you do something in return,"

"And what is that," I heard myself ask. 

He look back up to me with excitement of my questioning, "I never thought you'll ask," he wiped his mouth with the napkin that laid on his lap, "How old are you, Jungkook,"

"16," I answered. 

"16 huh. When I was your age, I dropped out of school. I ran away from my orphanage along with your father and mother. Do you know what your parents used to be?"

"No, and I don't think I want to know," 

He smirked as he got up from his seat, "Your parents, along with me, were the best gang in town. Only at the age of 17 and 16, we were the best of the best to Ace gang. We stayed together for 10 years. That is, until they decided to betray the team," he said with fierce as he walked behind me. "It was stupid of them to leave. If they stayed, they would've still be living right now,"

"If they stayed, they wouldn't be living either way," I said. 

Songha let out a laughter, "Right! You can totally read my mind!" he leaned down to me, "Just like your mother. I see now, you're more of your mother and your sister is more of your father. No wonder her fighting was just like his," He continued on more as he kept pacing back and forth slowly, "Your parents and I were best friends,"

"Best friends don't turn their backs on each other. You're nothing but a loser!" That's when it hit him. He turned immediately to me, throwing a punch, but I dodged it and striked with my own fist. Songha groaned as I punched him in the stomach. 

"Sir!" called some of his men as they ran in. "You little!-" th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter