Fifty.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is it," said Haebin as Mark parked his car a few meters away from an abandon building. We all got out to meet with the other GOT7's. Jaebum and Mark talked as the other boys messed around with Haebin.

They circled him, questioning him why he does what he do. It also made me think, why do we do what we do? Why do we live like this every single day; why did we become like this; why do we fight? The answer that came to mind was to live... Why.. why-

"Jaehye ah," said Mark. "Are you sure you're ready for this,"

I sighed as I stared to the building, "I've always been ready ever since I lost my parents. I made a promise that day, that I'll take Cho Songha down, even if it meant that I have to follow him to the other world," 

"Don't say that," 

I jerked Mark's hand off my shoulder and went over to Haebin. "Let's go. You're leading us in,"

"W-What?!"

We all walked behind Haebin as I pushed him forward to walk faster. He kept glancing to his every now and then. I felt like he was leading us to a dead end, but then he froze. We all stopped as soon as he did. 

"Who goes there!" shouted someone not so far from where we were. The rest of us hid behind the wall that covered us as Haebin was in sight. "M-Me!" he shouted back, "H-H-Hong Hae-Hae-Haebin!" 

"What do you want," the person ask, "We've already given you what you wanted, now get lost!" Haebin didn't answer back. He stood there lifelessly. "What? I said get lost-"

Without any hesitation, I felt myself move and took out what I shouldn't have taken out. "Jaehye ah..." said Jimin.. "What are you.. holding,"

Flashback to the time when Jaehye and the Owner had talk about her parents

"Cho Songha," said Owner. 

"Cho.. Song.. ha?" I repeated after him. He nodded. 

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there to help your parents when they needed me.. I regret it every single day that I left them to die in his hands!" he broke down into tears as he held the picture into a fist. "I want to take revenge.. but I've grown old and weak. I almost lost my leg from a situation that we all got ourselves invovle to. That is why I'm barely around, I can't walk much,"

"I.. I'll take revenge," I heard myself say. Owner looked up to me, "It's my parents. I promised them I'll avenge their death. I promise them, and I'm going to keep it,"

"Jaehye, you don't even know what you're-"

"I do!" I said, "I know clearly well. I know that I'll be putting my life on the line, I know,"

"This isn't what your parents want,"

"But I can't let it slide. I've let it slide for the past 10 years now and I won't do that anymore!" There was pause between us before he spoke.

"Very well.." he took out and container and handed it to me, "This is your father's," I opened it and to my surprise, it was gun, "Only use it when you need to. Don't fire it so quickly, don't jump to conclusion. Use it wisely,"

End of Flashback

The guy froze in front of Haebin as I pointed the end to the side of his head, "Move and I'll put three holes in your head like a bowling ball," I said. 

"What do you think you're doing," he said.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked back. 

He laughed, "You must be Jeon Jaehye," I clutch onto the handle of the gun harder, "You're here for your little brother," he chuckled, "It seems you must be too late," 

"You son of a-" I punched him down and he fell towards the metal cans. Loud noises were made, and now we were caught. 

"What's going on there!" 

"!" said Jackson. 

"We're dead for sure this time," said Taehyung. Many men ran to the spot where we were as we stood back to back. 

"Yah, are you okay!" said one of them as he helped the guy that I punched up. "Oh, I am," answered the guy, "But deal with these kids first! They think they can come in here like i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter