Thirty.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Jackson and Yunmi has been friends since middle school years even if he's a year older.

"Hey! What sup!" shouted Jackson as he flung his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes as I saw the wild man.

"What do you want, Jackson," I said with a sigh.

"Hey~ what's with the attitude! I just wanted to say good morning to my best friend," he smiled, "Anyways, have you heard about the spring break dance? If you don't have a date yet, you know, why don't we go together?"

"Jackson, you know I hate going to those kind of things. I'm a party person," I told him as he leaned against a locker next to mine. I was getting my books for my next class.

"Yah! Liar! I know you always went during your freshmen year!"

"Well I don't anymore," I shut my locker close and left him. Once again, he ran up to me and flung his arm around my shoulders

"Come on, this is my last year here, you have to go with me," he begged as he pout.

"Ew. No,"

"Yunmi ah! Please!"

"Awh, look at you two," laughed BamBam, "Kissy kiss!"

"Ugh, disgusting," I said as I hand palmed Jackson's face away from me. I had this hour with BamBam and Yugyeom. They fooled around a lot. I don't even know how they're passing.

"Ah!" cried Jackson as he held onto his cheek. I totally forgot that his face was bruised up from something. I don't know what. Most days these boys would come to school looking like hideous monsters with injuries. I just thought they played too rough with each other. I never really bothered about them anyways.

"Yunmi ah, if you don't want to go with Jackson, you can go with me," smiled Yugyeom. I glared at him.

"No," I answered.

His smile faded into a heart breaking face, "She rejected me," he cried to BamBam.

"You're going with me!" said Jackson.

"I'm not going and that's finally! Now get to class before you're late!" I said back to him.

"See, she cares about me," he smiled. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. Jackson is such a kid. I don't even know how I became friends with him.

Flashback *Middle school*

"Stop," cried Yunmi, "Stop please,"

"You're such brat! You're a teacher's pet! You don't know how to keep secrets at all you big mouth!" said a few girls as they poked her head and pushed her around.

"Yah! What are you guys going!" she looked up to see a group of boys, "How dare you guys go against one person!" he shouted.

"That's Jackson," whispered a girl.

"Mark oppa, Jaebum oppa," said the other. They nudge one another before walking off. Jackson came up to her and smiled.

"Are you alright? I'm Jackson Wang, and these are my friends,"

"I-I'm Lee Y-Yunmi," she stuttered.

"Eiii, stop crying or else you won't be pretty anymore," he joked. Yunmi looked up to him as he smiled widely.

End of Flashback

I shook the thought back then out of my head. Jackson was the reason why I stopped crying. I started to be tough because I learned it from him. I've never seen him depress before. He was always energized, wild, and playful. Jackson was a type of friend that was hard to find, but lucky for me... He found me.

"Are you thinking about Jackson hyung?" said whispered BamBam. I turned to him who sat beside me. "You're smiling is pretty noticeable,"

"W-W-What smile!" I said. "Psh, never," I turned away from him blushing. Damn, when did I even smile from the thought of Jackson?

"Don't lie Noona, I know you like Jackson," said BamBam. I glared at him as he gave me a thumbs up, "Just admit it,"

"No I don't!"

"Who's talking," said the teacher. My eyes widen as everyone looked to me. "Miss Lee, would you like to come up here and teach the class," Great. Just great.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, Jaehye Noona!" waved Yugyeom. I looked over to the school gate to see BTS.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I asked.

"What do you think? We're all hanging out today," said Jinyoung.

"What?!"

"Mark hyung, you're so late," said BamBam as he stuck his tongue out to me. "We planned this day when we all crashed at Base the other night,"

"What's so special about hanging out together,"

"It's a welcoming party for making new friends!" said Jackson.

"And settling things with each other," added Youngjae.

When we reached BTS, they all gave each other a hand shake. They were getting along just fine. Seokjin and Jaehye leaned against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter